Start by marking “Love's Healing Heart: Second Chance at Love, Book 2 (First Street Church 18)” as Want to Read:
Love's Healing Heart: Second Chance at Love, Book 2 (First Street Church 18)

Love's Healing Heart: Second Chance at Love, Book 2 (First Street Church 18)

Rose Ronson outran her past all the way to Sweet Grove, Texas. The small town offered warmth and safety, and a friendly fireman right down the street in case of an emergency was an added perk.

Lloyd Martin knew there was something special about his town's newest resident from his first glance into her guarded green eyes. When Rose asks him to check new alarms she's install
Published April 12th 2019 by Sweet Promise Press

To ask other readers questions about Love's Healing Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love's Healing Heart

Nancy Garbe
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
”Love’s Healing Heart” is the continuation of “Love’s Healing Home”, with the same sisters, Lily, Rose, and Violet. Book 2 adds a few new characters who bring an added level of suspense, as well as some very touching moments with another sister, Mandy. The unanswered bits from Book 1 are resolved and the ending is satisfying.

I received a free advanced copy of this book also, and am voluntarily providing my honest review. It was nice to bring all of the plot lines to a good place and still leave
Bernadette Cinkoske
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love's Healing Heart is the middle sister's, Rose's, story. Lloyd, a fireman, recognized a panic attack when he saw one. It was very sweet how, with no questions asked, he helped Rose through her panic attack. The reader learns that the girls fled Illinois to get Rose away from her stalker. No wonder Rose had panic attacks. This book is the story of Rose trying to put that fear behind her and once again go out in the world. It is a very emotional read, but also a sweet, heartwarming romance. I v ...more
Margie
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am going to work very hard to let you know how much I enjoyed the book without telling too much and ruining the discovery for yourself. Claire Colby has written a very good second book in the series with an interesting plot line and characters. From the beginning it is obvious that Rose has suffered trauma that has left her fearfully of people and men in particular. Lloyd Martin is a firefighter who meets Rose when he follows up on the sisters’ alarm installation, making sure it is working pro ...more
Gladys
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a very enjoyable novella length read that I honestly wished was longer. A entertaining and compelling story line and likable characters make for great reading. Some drama and suspense make sure your attention stays focused. Rose and Lloyd's romance was sweet and moving. I would have loved for this to be a longer book. I honestly felt that as good as this short read was, it left a lot of potential untapped because of its shorter length. This is my honest, voluntary review.
Lori R
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This second book in this series was just as good as the first one. I liked that Lily's story continued from Love's Healing Home and that this book focused on Rose Ronson and what happened to her in Illinois. Add to all of that the stalker and a cute firefighter and this was quite an emotional story with some surprises at the end. I received an advance copy of this book and I willingly chose to write an honest review.
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
Rose has weathered her share of broken roads and shattered dreams. Her past is a shadowed that continues to haunt her present. Will she let love be her savior or let the darkness swallow her whole? Love's Healing Heart is a tale of winding roads. Colby dives into the storm to expose the rainbow that's waiting on the other side. A tad short, but no less powerful.
David Berg
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
received a free advance review copy of this book and am voluntarily providing my honest review. The “flower” sisters (that's what the neighbors call them) are making a home for themselves even if trouble has followed them to Texas. Rose is trying to face her fears. I enjoyed reading this and recommend it.
Tamra Delasalle Padgett
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What could be more scary than having someone stalking you that you have to pack up your life and run away from everything. With the help of her family and other town residents she tries to feel safe and to get her life back on track. This short story is just the right read to steal your heart and root for this family to come out on top. Grab your copy today.
Sharon Morris Marks
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-arc
This is Rose's story. We first met met her in Loves Healing Home. Rose flees her home in Indiana, to Texas with her sisters when she has a stalker. Will Rose ever feel safe? Can a handsome fireman, Lloyd help her overcome her fear? I enjoyed this sweet and simple love story. Even though I was given a copy of this book by the publisher, it in no way influenced my opinion of this book.
Patricia
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quick, sweet read. Rose has moved to small town Texas with her two sisters after being mugged by an unknown stalker. She is now agoraphobic and extremely afraid of men. Lloyd has made inroads in to helping her heal, then the mugger appears again. I received an ARC.
Tracey Tranter
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is an enjoyable novella length read. An entertaining and compelling story line and likable characters.

A sweet and clean romance.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Ann
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book two of the Second Chance at Love series and it is better than the first book. This book has suspense and romance and new people are brought into it. I hope there are more books in the series! Thank you Sweet Promise press for the free copy of this book. This is my honest opinion
Nati
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Will Rose find in Sweet Grove he strength to rebuild her life after The Incident? Will Lloyd help her through the healing process ? A sweet story about second chances.
Rilla Leboe
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved how this book picked up where the last book left off I loved both books and can't wait to read the next one you send my way!

Rilla Leboe (Wooler)
Ellen
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is much better than the first story in the series. There is more humanity and depth with way less formatting errors.
Margaret Yelton