Start by marking “Beautiful Rush (Beautiful #3)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Rush (Beautiful #3)

Beautiful Rush

(Beautiful #3)

After a lifetime of being tailed by her father’s bodyguards, Keira Shaughnessy just wants her freedom and independence, and to bond with her long-lost brothers.

On a quest to outrun her past, she turns to illegal street racing. She loves the rush, the hint of danger, and living just on the edge of losing control. The last thing she needs is a detective tailing her, no mat
Published April 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Rush, please sign up.

Start your review of Beautiful Rush (Beautiful #3)
Leisa Ann
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emery Rose absolutely blows me away with her ability to tell a story in such a way that I feel like I’m watching a movie instead of reading a book. The images are so vivid it’s as if I’m right there.

Deacon is a hot undercover cop and Keira is a badass who is into illegal street racing. I loved the air of mystery around their relationship and how Emery Rose tied the pieces from her previous books into this one. This book could be read as a stand-alone but I wouldn’t recommend it because her firs
Clare Harrison
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story continues with Kiera as centre stage and her brothers from the previous books Connor and Killian in the background.

The trial is here, the verdict is in, and as he is sent down her mother steps out of her life. A relationship lost, a father lost, but two brothers gained.

Free from her chains to truly express herself she finds her passion around cars. By day in a garage and by night street racing with her "baby".

He left her once, because his chosen career demanded it but does that mean sh
Emery Rose
Apr 22, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Beautiful Rush is LIVE! One-Click today or read it FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

Amazon US: http://bit.ly/US-BeautifulRush
Amazon UK: http://bit.ly/UK-BeautifulRush
Amazon AU: http://bit.ly/AU-BeautifulRush
Amazon CA: http://bit.ly/CA-BeautifulRush

Things you need to know about Beautiful Rush:
✔️ Features a hot undercover cop
✔️ A strong, feisty heroine
✔️ Muscle cars and illegal street racing
✔️ Smokin' hot chemistry and dirty martinis🔥🔥🍸🍸

Beautiful Rush is the third and final standalone in The Beautiful
Paulette
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heart stopping, intriguing, unputtdownable and sweet, yes sweet are just a few of the words I’d use to describe this book. Prepare yourself to enter a world you’re unaccustomed to.
Although this is a continuation of previous books by this author rest assured it is completely a standalone. However, in my opinion, if you read the other books in this series you won’t be disappointed. In fact you’ll be quite pleased. Some of the questions that came to my mind while reading this story are; can you es
Jenn the Readaholic
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As happy as I was to see Keira and Deacon get their HEA, I’m also a little sad that we’re “done” with this family. Sure, we’ll likely hear from them again, but their stories are are so painfully beautiful that I still feel like I’m leaving some friends behind.

Keira is a badass. Full stop. A street racer by night, working with some of my dream cars by day, she’s a complicated woman trying to reconcile her past with her future to find her true happy self. Deacon is just as badass, but he’s living
charly & raine
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Rush is Keira and Deacon’s story. The chemistry between these two characters kicked off in Beautiful Lies so I knew we were going to be in for a scorcher and I loved the slow burn.

Keira was everything I was hoping for badass, cheeky, looking for new independence, and she could hold her own amongst the big boys as she grew up in a male dominated world, so she read them well.

Deacon was a NYPD Detective now on an undercover assignment. So many secrets had to be kept and Keira, being the
Diane plourde
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Wow!!!!! What an amazing 5 star story that was so addicting and captivating, that I read it in a single day.

Keira has been through a lot in her young life. Now she’s with family and people that love her. She’s always seeking an adrenaline rush that puts her in danger. Comes in Deacon who has his won secrets. A detective that loves to help and save others. So he wants to be there for her. He will be faced with danger and revealed secrets that will shock Keira and Deacon.

This is an AWSOME and hig
Bex_Book_Revieux
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deacon and Keira are a mad rush!

Kiera met Deacon when she flashed him a fake driver's license that proclaimed her to be 'Gracie', and she knew instantly he was a cop.

After sitting through her Dad's trial, and knowing with certainty that she's betrayed her own father, Keira runs into Deacon - only now he's known as Kosta.

Deacon can't get Keira out of his mind, and when they touch there's no going back for him. He'd die for her he's sure, but Keira questions whether he would stay forever with a gi
Donna Smith
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been so invested in this family. The first two books were so emotionally gut wrenching and the third was no different. Keira and Deacon are broken in their own ways but are made whole together. I went on this rollercoaster willingly and excitedly. Emery Rose did not disappoint in any way.
Keira was an old soul in a young package. She had so much thrown at her in a short time frame. Those she trusted were not worthy and that shaped her in the after. She can only trust her brothers and thei
Michelle
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had been waiting for this book for such a long time! However, it was worth it. This was such a beautiful story with love, lust, angst, loss... it has all the feelings in a great package. Kiera is sweet, kind, smart, sassy and beautiful. Deacon is an alpha male, sexy, kind and smart. They are a beautiful couple that make it to their HEA despite the difficulties getting there.

I also loved to see other characters from the previous books in the series and knowing what happened to them.

I have to
Tara Lee
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Deacon and Keira. This story was beautiful, funny, sweet, sexy and an epic love story. All rolled into one beautiful romance.
Every page had me craving more. Deacon was hot and all alpha male, he made you need him and i loved that about this book. I loved Keira's strength and determination to be her own self.
This story truly was about bad to good with a whole of lot sexiness and love.

Everything about Deacon and Keira was lovable they swept you off your feet needing more from
Aliana Milano
This was my first Emery Rose book but definitely not my last. I already bought the first two in the series!

Deacon and Keira have a beautiful, challenging and obstacle riddled relationship. Seeing them struggle but always come out better for it just affirmed my love for them. Keira has just betrayed her father and is living in NYC where her 2 brothers also reside.
Deacon is a HOT, undercover cop that keeps you on your toes but that you love nonetheless.
The two together are cute, charming and expl
Karie Gibson
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Amazing stars for this invigorating story!! Kiera and Deacon's story will have you on the edge of your seat. I loved this couple so hard. Kiera was a beautiful strong willed woman in a take no prisoner world. Deacon was trying hard to keep his life separate. They pull was so strong there was no stopping them. Together they are a power house.
Lisa Marie Barrera
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMFG!! SPEECHLESS!! EMERY ROSE DID IT AGAIN!! BEAUTIFUL RUSH Blew Me AWay!! So Many Twists and Turns to the Most Incredible Emotional Rollercoaster Ride of Epic Proportions!! Keira and Deacon's Storytelling was Beautifully Written with a Shock Value that will have your Jaw Dropping!! And their Sexual Chemistry is Off the Charts Hot & Breathtaking!!
A Must Read Book of Epic Proportions!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thi
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so in love with this series. Each book kept getting better and better but this one is most definitely my favorite. Deacon was just one yummy man. I also loved that Kiera was not your average heroine. I’m doubly glad to see where Eden/Killian and Ava/Connor are in their lives.
AJ
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars

A sweet, swoony and emotional love story with a bit of intrigue and excitement, and characters that I completely fell for, this is a great read and I loved it.

This is the third book in the Beautiful series, but it can stand alone – just beware spoilers for the first two books if you choose to read this one out of order as there is quite a bit of character crossover.

Keira is the younger sister of Killian and Connor. They only recently learned about her existence, and Keira surprised them b
Andrea
Another great read by Emery Rose. I couldn't put this book down! I absolutely loved the relationship between Deacon and Kiera. I loved how the relationship was developed slowly and it grew into this wonderful relationship. Of course, there are obstacles and interwoven stories that came out of left field that I give Emery Rose complete kudos for. I did not a twist coming at all in this book. This book seems to have it all - romance, steaminess, a little mystery, and some suspense thrown in. It ha ...more
Yazmin Martinez
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is something to be said about an Authors ability to create such a Great Read and that is pure Awesomesauce! Emery's storytelling is something to be in Awe of, if that's the correct word. My brain is fried from this book so I cant think clearly...lol.
Emery we thank you for this book and although it's the end of the series it was everything! You know how to build up Deacon & Kiera's story with just the right heat, excitement, passion, loss & love. I truly enjoyed this book and hope to read
Joleen Grace
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I stumbled across Emery’s books in a group. Little did I know I’d fall in love. Just like the other books in the Beautiful Series, I was sucked in from the beginning. Keira and Deacon took my interest and made we want more and more. A slow burn left us aching for more! I loved seeing more of Ava, Connor, Eden and Killan too. Such. Good read!!!
Lauren Hutchinson
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another hit. I loved reading this book I was so happy with the way the story turned out. I'm slightly sad we won't have any more in this series to look forward to however this was a fantastic edition to the series and did not disappoint at all.
Lindsey Kramer
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emery Rose has done it again. This book was action packed, fast paced, and sexy. This book was absolutely worth the read. I was hooked from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down.
Jennifer Richey
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This heart stopping page turning brings us to the end of our series Keira & deacon they were a thrill to read do they get their HEA! ...more
Jessica
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so it’s April 26th, one day after the official release of Beautiful Rush. I had to take a minute before writing this review because after reading it as soon as the clock struck midnight on April 25th, I immediately read it again two more times! Emery Rose has the ability to get you sucked into the characters and never want to leave. I was already in love with the first two books of this series, and I knew without a doubt that Beautiful Rush would end up being one of my all-time favorite re ...more
Lisa Hahn
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The 3rd book in this Beautiful Series. In my opinion, this book is the best yet! This book is about Keira and Deacon. Keira's life as she knew it comes crashing down with her father's downfall. She found out she has 2 half brothers with her mom. Keira turns her father in to the authorities and moves herself to where her brothers are living. She decides they are more her family then her own parents in Miami. Her mother shuns her for what she did. Keira goes through life with street racing to keep ...more
M
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting patiently for this book and oh my goodness, it did not disappoint! I simply can not say enough about this talented author. Her writing is honest and straightforward while being addictively lush and delicious. So damn good! Beautiful Rush is Keira's book. With her Dad's trail over she is hoping to put the ghosts of the past behind her and move on with her life. Until one one of those ghosts, Deacon Ramsey, shows up all sexy as sin in her present. You see, Deacon and Keira have ...more
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***narniaandbeyond***
Love, love LOVED this truly fantastic read by a brilliant new author. Beautiful Rush is the 3rd in the series & I gotta say Deacon & Keira, totally swept me off my feet in the most epic way. I loved Killian & adored Connor (& their ladies) but wow this one has stole the show for me.

Emery has raised the bar so masterfully thought this story, bringing 2 amazing characters together & sharing their emotions so beautifully from start to finish. I felt connected & invested in their journey, as they m
Andrzejewski Amy
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After I read the other two books in this series. I was hoping that Kiera would have her own book. Beautiful Rush was a page turner and difficult to put down.

I enjoyed getting to read Keira's story. Deacon keeps his distance at first to protect Kiera. The sparks fly from a simple kiss. The connection the two have is almost instant. She tries telling herself that their isn't more to their relationship then friends. That doesn't work out well either of them. Their both bullheaded and don't easily
Tracey Vuolo
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Rush is everything the title implies and I loved every minute of it! This story is thrilling, suspenseful, tragic and full of hope and so much love. Deacon and Kiera have an intense, unmistakable bond. They are two halves that make a perfect fit even with their flaws.
Her sass and fire with his protective Batman skills and loyal heart make me swoon.
“Would you fight for me?”
“To the death.”
“Would you be my ride or die?”
“Until my last breath.”
Emery, you completed this story in a such an ex
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
-Patti, 4.5 stars

I loved every single thing about Beautiful Rush, (this was my first book by Emery Rose and it will MOST definitely not be my last). The chemistry between Deacon and Kiera is off the charts and with a plot that’s full of twists and turns and of course love.

She keeps us going with joining the other characters from the series, intertwining them throughout the entire book. Emery nailed it with this series and naming it Beautiful, her ability to spin words and make you picture a bea
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys, #1)
  • The Rebel (Haven Grace Prep, #3)
  • Final Serenade (The Encore, #1)
  • When the Walls Come Down
  • Leo (Preston Brothers #3)
  • Sweet Dandelion
  • When the Time Is Right
  • Faked
  • Make Me Hate You
  • We Were Once
  • The Saint (Haven Grace Prep, #2)
  • 'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)
  • The Jezebel (Rivers Wilde #3)
  • Only One Kiss (Only One, #1)
  • Almost Never
  • Into the Clear Water
  • Loner
  • Warrior Blue
Emery Rose has been known to indulge in good red wine, strong coffee, and a healthy dose of sarcasm.

When she’s not writing, you can find her binge-watching Netflix, trotting the globe in search of sunshine, or immersed in a good book. A former New Yorker, she currently lives in London with her two beautiful daughters and one grumpy but lovable Border Terrier.

Emery loves to connect with her reader

Beautiful (3 books)
  • Beneath Your Beautiful (Beautiful, #1)
  • Beautiful Lies (Beautiful, #2)