Start by marking “Pregnant in Pennsylvania (Fifty States of Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pregnant in Pennsylvania (Fifty States of Love, #1)

Pregnant in Pennsylvania

(Fifty States of Love #1)

When you’re from a place like Clayton, PA, you either leave as soon as you can, or you never leave. We can’t even say we’re a one-stoplight town, because we don’t have a stoplight, just a traffic circle on a minor local highway. Here in Clayton, everyone knows everyone, and gossip and rumors are a way of life.

So, when my high school sweetheart leaves our son and me for a
Kindle Edition
Published April 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Pregnant in Pennsylvania, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pregnant in Pennsylvania

Susan (susayq ~)
I really liked this one. Jamie was so patient and loving. I kind of want him for myself ;) Honestly, Elyse (LOVE her name) kind of made me mad with how long it took her to quit pushing Jamie away, but I get why she was doing it. Overall, a wonderful story that left me smiling :)
Rachel Dyken
Apr 18, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
You'll love this typical Jasinda Wilder book ;) As always amazing!
Beth
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i totally will look forward to each and every state, the hubs & i love travel ... 50 books ... can't wait to see what we will do and see in each and every book. so excited. i enjoyed this read. tamer than the Badd Brothers or Dad Bod Contracting both are awesome reads/series ... please check them out if you have not done so as of yet, u will love each and every one for so many amazing reasons, PROMISE. & do understand i am not saying there are not sizzle-y moments in this read 'cause the ...more
Kimmy (Sinfully Snarky Reviews)
** Pregnant in Pennsylvania was provided for an honest review**

5 Amazing stars!!

Pregnant in Pennsylvania was absolutely an amazing read. I just couldn't get enough of this book. OMG all the warm and fuzzy's. This book is the first in a 50 book state series. If the next 49 books are like Pregnant in Pennsylvania then 50 just won't be enough for me.

Elyse is divorced single mother who lives in the small town of Clayton PA where the available single men are in shortage. How
Rebecca Delgrosso Kennedy
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pregnant in Pennsylvania is the first book in Jasinda Wilder's new 50 States of Love Series. Each book will be a romance set in a new state. As soon as I heard about this series I knew I had to read them. I love the idea of setting a romance book in each state. Getting to know each state, or recognizing things in the ones you've been to.
Pregnant in Pennsylvania is set in Clayton, which is a small town in Pennsylvania. Throughout the book, you really get a feel for what it would be like to live
Laura ( Latteandbooks )
Shelves: arc, cried, loved
I love that this was a second chance romance because Jamie and Elyse are people who need that. This book was very realistic which I think is amazing. Jasinda does that with such ease.

We meet Elyse who is a divorced single mom which has taken a tole on her. I love her son Aiden he has such a great sense of humour. Her best friend Cora takes Elyse out for a night and she happens to meet this smexy stranger.

Jamie has divorced recently and moved to Clayton because of his job.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Sweet, sexy, small town romance…

Jamie and Elyse’s love story was a sweet treat! It was fun and flirty at times while others it was more serious as they dealt with all that life could throw at them….

Chemistry describes their first encounter perfectly even as Elyse spent so much time fighting it. Neither denied their attraction or growing feelings but Elyse weighed her own needs against those of her son’s. It took no time at all to see her family was the most important thing in her life. While I may have said out loud more t
Diane
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: TO GET THIS HOT SEXY READ
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "PREGNANT IN PENNSYLVANIA" This is a terrific beginning to a new series that Jasinda Wilder wrote with interesting, entertaining characters.
I loved the chemistry between Elyse and Jamie since they both had been hurt in the past and a few trust issues can they make this second chance at love work and get their HEA.
I'd definitely recommend to get this book so well worth the read you will thoroughly enjoy.
Amber - TBR Book Blog
I love Jasinda Wilder books! And small town romance so I was all-in for this story! And this whole series.

I think my favorite character from this book is probably Aiden. For 8 years old, he’s pretty awesome and well adjusted. And he’s just so dang funny.

Being someone who isn’t from a small town, I love to read stories set in small towns where there’s 3 restaurants, everyone knows each other’s name (and gossip) and is just a quaint place. So Clayton and this whole story definitely fit that. Cla
Michelle
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great first book in a fun new series idea. Two people drawn together by so many twists of fate. But will they be able to conquer their fears to be together? You'll have to read the book to find out!
Nicole
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Quick and fun read. I really enjoyed this one! I received an advance copy in exchange for my honest review. This book had like-able characters and a story that was easy to get sucked into. Elyse and Jamie are characters that I couldn't help loving. Elyse is a single mom in a small town, who against her better judgement, has a one night stand with Jamie. Turns out Jamie is the newly hired principal at her son's school. There is a bit of awkwardness because of this, but there is a real connection ...more
Heather andrews
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Elyse is just not bashful at times, "I laugh. “Um… I just told you the names of my *** toys, Jamie. Not sure how much more personal you can get.” I liked this book, I liked that Jamie was patient with his woman.
Lauren R.
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sign-ups
This is the first book in a new series from Author Jasinda Wilder which once I heard about that each of the 50 states will get their own book, I said sign me up!
I enjoy second chance romances and this book delivered it.
It is full of real life topics of love, romance, divorce, heart ache, as well as full of humor and heart warming scenes that will leave you have all the feels for the main characters of Jaime & Elyse.
I give Jaime sooo much credit for being patient and underst
Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
I am so excited about this new series from Jasinda Wilder!! It will be like traveling through all the states, like a huge road trip!! Plus the romance!! I am so excited!!

Pregnant in Pennsylvania, is a second chance love between two people that have been hurt previously and need to trust and love again.
I loved the characters, the little town romance, as well as the plot. It's not like you are having a surprise in the end, because the title says everything, but it's the how you g
Hi'D's Book Hub
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so excited about this new series from Jasinda and Jack Wilder!! Pregnant in Pennsylvania, is the first in the series of the 50 States of LOVE with the first stop beginning in Clayton, Pennsylvania where girl Elyse meets boy Jamie! Elyse is a single mom who has had her heart broken and isn't really looking for love! While out one night with her bestie Cora she spots a tall dark and handsome stranger Jamie! Oh boy talk about chemistry!! It was so realistic and an awesome to watch their story ...more
Tara
Tash
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed @Thoughts By Tash
Review copy kindly provided by the author in exchange for a honest review
It's been a hot minute since I have read a Jasinda Wilder book but this book reminds me why I love this author and her brand of writing. It's sweet and charming with a good old small town romance that breaks all the rules in the name of love.

We all know those small towns and Wilder pegs this small town with all its charms perfectly. It'
RBCRRBLOGGER
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewing on behalf of Relentless Book Chics Ramblings and Reviews

A heart warming, realistic and mature romance.

I’m a huge fan of this author and when I saw that she was releasing the first book in her 50 states of love series, I couldn’t wait to read it.

Elyse is a single mom to her son, Aiden and a guidance councillor at the high school in Clayton, Pennsylvania. Since divorcing her high school sweetheart, she’s stayed away from men and the idea of a relations
 Lori (Ficwishes)
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: april-2019
First of all, I am so in love with the idea of a story for each of the 50 states in the U.S. I don't do a lot of travelling and I look forward to seeing the United States through the eyes of Mrs. Wilder.

Jamie and Elyse meet at a bar during a night out. A one night stand is not a regular occurance for either, but also something neither can say no to. Their chemistry is off the charts and their night together was "magical".

Being a single mom, Elyse has more to protect than
Beth
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
(there must be 2 listings for this book? i did review here on Goodreads, still waiting for my review to post on Amazon, not sure what is going on there? waiting .... waiting?? )
Ginny Rose
The Wilders have embarked on a romance novel road trip of the fifty states, and the first stop is Clayton, Pennsylvania. A small, endearing town in which everyone knows everyone, and I absolutely loved visiting here through their eyes.

Elyse Thomas, high school guidance counselor, single mom, is a woman who was burned by love once. Burned so bad that when a handsome stranger strolls into town,the mere thought of letting any man back in her life is just too much for her to fathom. So what if the
Marika
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is so good and I am so excited for everyone to read it!
Elise has lived in Clayton, this very small town, since she was born and she has no intention of leaving! She is happy with her life, her son Aiden and her friend Cora, her parents and her job..she didn't know what she's been missing until Jamie enters her life.
This man is absolutely amazing and I was rooting for them!!!
I live the small town feels and her crazy family!
Can't wait for next book!
Karen
Apr 19, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The title is the spoiler. It's as average a love story with wonderful characters and insta love. If you like that syrupy romance, this is the best. I enjoyed it.
Anne Amedeo
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The wonderful Wilders are taking us on a romantic trip around the USA. We start in small town America, in the state of Pennsylvania. Family owned businesses, main street gossip, and of course football.

Elyse is the high school guidance counselor and a single mother of a little boy. She was hurt so badly by her husband, that she doesn't want to pursue a relationship to protect herself and her son. She meets an attractive man on a night out on the town with her friends. There's a surprise for her
Dawn Hurst
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow...I am so looking forward to this collection of fifty stand alone books!
This first installment kept me on my toes, made me laugh (and cry), made me into a cheerleader for the sexy new elementary school principle and left me an all around happy reader!
I cannot wait to continue on the journey that this collection will surely take me on!
Donna Kitsch
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Loved this book! Being from a everyone knows your name and business kind of small town myself, this story really was relatable. It made my heart awe as Jamie is so sweet and patient. Who doesn’t want a man like that to come into their lives?! You will get all the feels with Jamie and Elyse’s love story.
Marika
Review to come!!!! Super excited
Sjf
Review to come
Natalia
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full Disclosure: I am part of the street team for this book so I was given an ARC, but my opinion is unbiased and my own.

I'm going, to be honest, there was a time where all I read was romance novels, but those times are in the past. Let's just say I was skeptical going into this book, and man did Jasinda prove me wrong! This book had everything funny moments, witty banter, body positivity, family values, respect, consent, love, you name it, she covered it.

This book tells the story o
Rebecca
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“You can’t live your life scared of the what-ifs, Elyse.”

But that’s exactly what she’s been doing since her divorce, since her ex left her and their son without a second glance. And, for the past three years, Elyse’s focus has been solely on her son, Aiden, shielding him from anymore heartbreak and making sure that he understands just how much he’s loved regardless of his father’s neglect.

As a single, working mother, Elyse has had to juggle a lot of responsibilities and play numerou
« previous 1 3 next »
NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, WALL STREET JOURNAL and international bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include ALPHA, STRIPPED, WOUNDED, and the #1 Amazon and international bestseller FALLING INTO YOU. You can find her on her farm in Northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, ...more

Fifty States of Love (3 books)
  • Cowboy in Colorado