Start by marking “Stolen Hearts (The Stolen Series)” as Want to Read:
Stolen Hearts (The Stolen Series)

Stolen Hearts

(Stolen #3)

Taylor Hughes is a rule follower, no detail ever goes overlooked. That attention to detail is imperative in every aspect of her life, especially her job as an event planner

Rule One: The client is always right.
Rule Two: Make it magical.
Rule Three: Go the extra mile for any guest.
Rule Four: Never take anything from an event. (Note: that includes any treats.)

When
Kindle Edition
Published June 26th 2019 by Harless Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stolen Hearts

Start your review of Stolen Hearts (The Stolen Series)
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such an amazing book by Renee Harless! This is my new favorite of hers. She has truly outdone herself with Taylor and Hunter. The writing is superb and the characters are written in a way that you feel all their emotions as if you are apart of them. I loved these character as individuals but together, they're just perfection.

I loved this story and it flowed so well. Hunter is perfect book boyfriend material with his blend of swoon worthy sweet talk and filthy dirty talk. Taylor is a
Lisa Hemming
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love the Stolen Series and I highly recommend it because the men are heroes, the women are strong and independent, and the importance of family is an integral part of each story. Taylor and Hunter’s romantic and passionate journey to love is one I will never forget.

Taylor and Hunter shared a passionate evening that she would always remember, but she was not one to put down roots and felt it was best to not see him again. Life has a way of changing your mind very quickly when you
Kari Hansen
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Taylor is an event planner who lives her life by a strict set of rules which have served her well both when it comes to her professional and personal life so no one is more surprised than she is when Hunter has her breaking all her rules. Not only did they share a few drinks at the event she planned but she spent the evening with him as well.

Hunter had met Taylor a few times earlier and was attracted to her beauty and her personality. He is willing to accept that she only wants one night but
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
I absolutely enjoyed Taylor and Hunters story! From start to finish their chemistry was undeniable! I definitely didn’t anticipate half of what happened and I love a story that sweeps me up and takes me by complete surprise!

Neither Hunter nor Taylor were expecting the other but both were there when the time was right! Hunter was Taylor’s rock when she didn’t even know she needed him she just needed to open her eyes and admit he was fast becoming her world before she loses him forever!

A
Viridiana Dimas
5 Ovary Exploding Stars

Such an amazing book by Renee Harless! This is my new favorite book of hers. She has truly outdone herself with Taylor and Hunter. I loved these character on their own, but together, they're just perfect for each other. I'm such a sucker for this trope and Renee definitely didnt disappoint. Amazingly written in dual POV, this must read will have you wanting a Hunter of your own to have babies with! Cant wait to see which character is next in this series.
Marybeth
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh the things one little glass of whiskey can lead to. This is such a sweet and sexy feel good story that is chock full of emotion and will surely steal your heart! Renee has outdone herself on this incredible series!
Taylor never intended for Hunter to be anything more than a one night stand but fate clearly had other plans for her. She really hit the jackpot with Hunter though. He is amazing and they have chemistry that is overflowing! She makes him want everything he didn’t realize he was
Jaime Reynolds
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is one of my absolute favorites and it’s highly recommended. The writing is superb and the characters are written in a way that you feel all their emotions as if you are right their with them. Hunter and Taylor have one night together that expectedly leads to so much more. Sad to see this series end but looking forward to what she writes next.
Angel Lederhause
What a great book. Smoothly written. Just an all out great story.
T
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic ending! Definitely has the feels!
Kerri G
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So in love with Taylor and Hunter! Fun read about an out of work event planner who had a one night stand with the bartender. When both can't forget that one night, they try to make a relationship work after Taylor' gets custody of her niece.

Renee never disappoints........
Vera Fowler
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow Renee has done it again and stolen my heart with this book. I love this author and everything she write and I've especially loved this series 100 % 5 stars
Sally Sutherland
Taylor Hughes is an Event Planner with set rules. Even if they are only her rules, she sticks with them:

Rule 1. The client is Always bgg right.
Rule 2. Make it Memorial.
Rule 3. Go the extra mile for the guest.
Rule 4. Never ever take anything from the event. (Not even any treats)

Hunter Divers is a Landscape Designer & for tonight he is a Bartender.

Hunter & Taylor had met before at two different weddings. Hunters two cousins had both used the same wedding planners.

Tonight, Kerry, who
Debbie Dumke
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
We were introduced to Hunter & Taylor in the previous 2 books.
Taylor’s childhood has made her closed off to any kind of emotional connection. But let’s be honest when you drink a bit of whiskey & someone as HOT as Hunter offers to drive you home, what single woman in her right mind wouldn’t invite him in for a one night, no strings attached romp?
As much as Hunter was portrayed as a ‘forever bachelor’ there is no way that with his family, I ever thought he wouldn’t meet the woman who
Shelly Reynolds
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"All I want is for you to try. Try to fight the urge to run. Try to give me a chance, us a real chance. And try to allow yourself to be happy."
"You're going through an awful lot to keep me around."
"I know, but you're worth it."

Oh, these Divers men!! First Jackson. Then Cooper. Now Hunter! Gah!! All I know is that MY lawn guy doesn't even come close to Cooper!!

Taylor Hughes had one rule. Don't get involved with a client, or their guests. But rules are meant to be broken, right? The decision to
Nicole Brown
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is so amazingly good. I am all in this serious. Each book gets better and better. The characters are make you fall head over heels in love with them type and your heart melts with every page that you are turning. This book is by far one of my favorite reads to date. Hot steamy alpha male and hot steamy love scenes equal an incredible epic read that you won't want to miss. Do yourself a favor and get your heart stolen once again. Renee Harless is timeless and her stories never lack for ...more
Megan
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When what was supposed to be a "one night only" kind of thing turns into so much more

Taylor & Hunter's story was an unexpected whirlwind that got me right in all the feels. From beginning to end you can't help yourself but to become completely enamored with these two! Expect the unexpected with Stolen Hearts; I seriously couldn't get enough. So many ups and downs, all the emotions....all the swoon & a cast of characters that are simply one of a kind

Honestly, this is my favorite book in
Lorraine Anton
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Relationships Are Worth the Risk!

Taylor and Hunter had Amazing chemistry together. This story Rocked!!
Hunter was there when Taylor needed him.
Oh boy, they both needed each other.
The "One Night Only" can they make it last longer?

This book has so many emotions,you can just feel yourself being drawn into the
book. The book has roller-coaster of ups and downs that will keep you on the end of your
seat until the very end of the story.

I loved everything about this book. The characters were wonderful,
Sue
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Hunter has had his eye on Taylor for a while and was surprised that she accepted his offer for a ride home and what a ride it was! Hunter cannot stop thinking of Taylor and their night together. As fate would have it he runs into Taylor at the store and she agrees to have lunch with him. During lunch Taylor receives a devastating phone call and Hunter was there in her time of need. Taylor isn't one to put down roots, as she escaped an abusive childhood whereas Hunter wants it all with her. ...more
Brooke
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I give Stolen Hearts by Renee Harless a 5/5!! She did it again, she hooked me in from start to finish. If you love a strong hero with a heart of gold then this is definitely the book for you. Hunter is book boyfriend material x10 with his swoon worthy sweet talk and fithly dirty talk. Taylor is a strong heroine with just the right amount of baggage to overcome. She is the type of woman most strive to be.

Can Hunter pull Taylor out if her shell and show her just how good it will be to love him?
Stefanie
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love the Stolen Series and anything that Renee Harless writes! Stolen Hearts didn't disappoint!

Taylor is a young woman who escaped a bad past and has a habit of running. Hunter is sexy man who she breaks her rules for and now has to resist the urge to run from the unfamiliar feelings she is feeling for him. Hunter wasn't prepared to feel what he feels for Taylor and when unexpected events happen, it draws them closer and closer together. Will she be able to resist the urge to run
Heather Jasinski
Book 3 in the Stolen series

This was an amazing read with such love and joy. The chemistry between Taylor and Hunter was passionate. Just one night and Hunter fell in love with Taylor.

Taylor had a life changing event and takes it with all she has. She does the best she can with taking care of Tabitha . Hunter loves Tabitha like his own.

I loved the part when they found out Taylor was pregnant.

Kelly
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable addition to the series, can be read alone but would be best enjoyed with the previous books. I loved Hunter although he did confuse me at times but I think that’s because of how he was feeling. Taylor was an interesting character I wanted to like her more than I did, I could understand why she felt like she did but I think if there had been more details from her past I would have felt more for her. All in all a good read and I would read more from this author.
Em
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stolen Hearts is the 3rd (Standalone)in the series. After reading this all I can say is...I want a Hunter!!! Every woman will want a Hunter buy their side! This guy is near perfection!!

Taylor and Hunter are two great characters, and I enjoyed their story. It was a bit InstaLove and a bit too "perfect" in regards to all circumstances, but it was a really sweet read and gave me the feels. I really enjoyed that the previous characters from before were a part of this book more than usual, it was
Mardell Bonasso
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great end to a wonderful series! Hunter and Taylor's story was one I really enjoyed. Taylor, the party planner assistant on her last event breaks one of her cardinal rules and takes something or someone from an event, Hunter the part time bar tender. And their story begins. I love Renee Harless's Stolen Series. They all three will make a great summertime read!
Lori Lamb
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love Hunter in Stolen Hearts! What was supposed to be a one night stand turns in to a lifetime of love. The way he stepped up when Taylor was in need had my ovaries exploding. Although Taylor is stubborn and unwilling to accept help, Hunter is too smitten to let her do it alone. Hunter for the win!!! This series is a must read.
Loralie
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First off, the cover is gorgeous. I think Hunter was lust at first sight (first read?) for me. Taylor was harder to figure out. She was a free spirit, but rule abiding, and yet had Hunter by his heartstrings. And when he comes to her rescue to obtain something precious to her sister...swoon! Does he have a brother?
M.K.
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Taylor and Hunter are too hot! I love everything Renee Harless writes and this is no exception! Everything about this book was amazing! She is my unicorn author. i'll read anything by her no matter the subject!
Stephanie Hutchison
I've been anticipating Hunter's story and, as with others in this series, it was worth the wait.

Taylor likes things neat and orderly and without strings so she can leave when she wants. It's her way of dealing and escaping her childhood. Hunter makes her feel things that are most definitely NOT neat and orderly. But when a family tragedy brings something unexpected, Hunter steps into a role that neither of them were expecting. Add consequences from their one night together and you most
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
4.5 Stolen stars
I have really enjoy this series and am a bit sad for it to be over. It was an emotional and beautiful story. Absolutely loved Taylor & Hunter. It really was the perfect book to finish the series.
Crystal Jimenez
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book by Renee Harless. Taylor and Hunter were great together, their chemestry was fantastic. Taylor has a long list of rules, but she seems to be breaking all of them with Hunter. I hope there will be another book, because I need some answers. Highly recomend you read this book.

• Best of Me
  • Just Another Chance (Brother's Best Friend, #2)
  • Ask Me Why
  • Unexpected Fight (Unexpected Arrivals #2)
  • The Red Zone
  • Bad Boy's Secret Baby
  • Southern Gentleman (Charleston Heat, #3)
  • Wreck My World
  • Unexpected Fall (Unexpected Arrivals #3)
  • Kozart (Savage Beasts #1)
  • Forgiving Reed (Southern Boys, #1)
  • Marcus (Signature Sweethearts, #6)
  • The Baby Bargain
  • (Not) The One
  • Highball Rush (Bootleg Springs #6)
  • It's Not Over (Fair Lakes #1)
  • Fight Dirty
  • Darling, All at Once (The Fairfields,  #1)
Renee Harless is the author of numerous romance novels - focusing on contemporary themes or suspense. Her upcoming release, A Snowflake Wish, is scheduled for December 8, 2019. Go add it to your TBR.

Amazon: http://Author.to/RHAmazon
Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessFB
Twitter: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessTW
Pinterest: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessPN
BookBub:

Stolen (3 books)
  • Stolen Nights (Stolen, #1)
  • Stolen Kisses (Stolen, #2)