Start by marking “Heart Of The Beast (Mate Of The Beast, #3)” as Want to Read:
Heart Of The Beast (Mate Of The Beast, #3)

Heart Of The Beast

(Mate Of The Beast #3)

A beastly pirate. An Alliance agent.
A dangerous mission that pulls them together.

Undercover in the shady parts of Riala, Agent Kira Medina has one job: to find out where human women are disappearing on the planet. A group of off-planet pirates raise her suspicion, but the whole mission is endangered when her cover is blown by an Ezak-X pirate.

When the Ezak-X offers to
Published April 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Heart Of The Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart Of The Beast

Start your review of Heart Of The Beast (Mate Of The Beast, #3)
Tina
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Heart of the beast

Wonderful story with loads of action. I just loved Kira and Xee lol. Zorg was great and so sweet. I really enjoyed this book and I can't wait to read the next in this series. I highly recommend this book and this series.
Annemarie Suchey
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, fantasy, sci-fi
Kira is an Alliance agent. She stumbles upon Keegan and Zorq while in a park gathering intel. They slowly form a team and a bond that scares them as much as it excites them with possibilities. But first the mission. Keegan and Zorq are trying to find work and Zeon. Kira looking to aprehend human traffickers. They band together to help each other, but what about after the mission is over? Good ending.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have not read a bad book from this author yet and this book is no exception! The great plot and character development kept me so engaged throughout the entire book that I had a very hard time putting this book down until the very last page was turned!

Mim  Crenshaw
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. The story flowed really well, and the characters, all of them were well developed. There was some action, a few steamy scenes, and some emotional issues that Kira and Xee had to work through in order to trust each other. This is a very well written book and I kept my attention till the end. I truly hope that Zorq gets his own book...that's one that I'll surely buy.

Kelly
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Genetically modified warriors are my THING lately. Genetically modified warriors who do what they can to help another genetically modified warrior (ZORQ!) are SUPER my thing, apparently. Basically, I'm saying Xeegan and Kira (and ZORQ!) worked for me. The Alliance might have had some questionable security procedures in place (seriously, tho, don't go blowing things up on the words of one person), but those three were a-okay in my book.

Let's talk about Xeegan (and Zorq!). Because of his non-offic
Marlene Davis
Shelves: write-a-review

Xeegan and his partner Zorq were part of a Krezlian science experiment to create super soldiers. After being born test tube babies, were subject to poisons, drugs, death matches and other horrors. The Alliance stopped the lizard-race, dismantled their labs and forbade them any contact with Alliance planets. Xeegan, an Ezak-X and Zorq, an Ezak-T then left Alliance protection as Zorq was an earlier experiment and not as human-looking, so the Alliance imprisoned him. Xeegan broke him out and they h
Linda
🚀A rollicking action adventure with agent Kira heading her own 3 Musketeers😮
April 11, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
👍4.5🌟stars 👽😍
I really found this adventure in 🚀space fun and easy to read, with touches of steam thrown in to season the story. The story takes off with shady encounters, spying, disappearances, chases and dangerous investigations from the beginning. Kira, the dedicated human Alliance agent, is honorable and strong, with a touch of the wild child when she hooks up with Xeegan, a space
Barbara
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book three in the Mate of the Beast series a story I enjoyed reading. Xeegan and his partner and friend Zorq were part of a Krezlian science experiment to create super soldiers that could withstand extreme conditions, they had both been born as test tube babies. Xeegan, an Ezak-X and Zorq, an Ezak-T then left Alliance as Zorq was an earlier experiment did not look human so the Alliance had imprisoned him Xeegan broke him out and they became pirates. When they are offered a job that seems to good ...more
Brigitte
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sci fi at its best in this story. This story makes you want to read on and the question is whatt happened to the other guy and the human woman? I really hope that will be the next story from this author! Here we have quite a good storyline and the characters are just great, the ideas this author has are just fabulous. I never understand where the authors get their ideas from but boy am I glad that they do as I get to be one on the lucky ones to read their stories. Overall I really liked this sto ...more
Melanie S
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Pretty good alien romance: the Beast is back

I liked this Mate of the Beast better than the others I've read. It features a really badass Alliance undercover agent, and an out-of-work pirate-wanna-be Ezak-X. When the Alliance freed the Ezak and punished their Krezlian creators, Xeegan got left out due to his friendship with the strange Ezak-T, Zarq. While his freed brethren joined the Alliance military, Xeegan and Zark struggle to get any work at all, and turn to piracy. The day Xeegan crosses pa
JML
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Zorq wreaks the show

Zorq is another experiment of the Kreszlians he looks less human but still understand just as well as Xeegan, he also speaks even though it hard. But I have to tell you his character is totally lovable and you'll fall in love with him. 💖 Xeegan is a beast warrior turned pirate just trying to make ends meet. Kids is an alliance spy looking for kidnapped human women. They meet by chance and help each other by choice. During the course of their search they encounter many obstac
Barbara Hanson
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Xeegan is an experiment who was rescued by the Alliance and is now a sort of pirate. Kia is a spy for the alliance trying to find out what has happened to the missing human women. They end up working together: him to find his friend who has disappeared and her trying to complete her mission.
As they work together, they are drawn to each other.
I really enjoyed this book, they way the main characters play off each other is quite funny at times.
Another main character is Zorq, also and escaped expe
Caroline Doig
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic story by Sonia Nova and Starr Huntress and this is book 3 to the Mate of the Beast and I loved it. Kira is an agent for the Alliance who’s trying to find the whereabouts of some missing human women, Xeegan and his friend Zorq were science lab experiments to create super soldiers but he broke his friend Zorq and himself out and now they have become pirates. Kira literally runs into Xeegan and the two end up working together but then Zorq goes missing, even though the two of them ...more
Kristine L.
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kira is tasked with finding out what is happening to Human women. She teams up with Xeegan but Kira finds out that is a total mistake. It seems that Kira is driving Xeegan crazy. He is feeling things that he's never felt before. These characters are well developed and have to learn to trust each other. They have a great adventure and they have pretty steamy chemistry.
I need to go back and read the first two books.

Trixie
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is meant to be savored. Xeegan an Ezak-X warrior is a pirate with a golden heart. One couldn’t help but loved him especially after knowing why he left the Alliance. Zorg was a nice comedic relief when things are getting heavy. He was a true and loyal friend. And when they met Kira, an Alliance spy, their lives have change. She gave them hope, acceptance and loved.

Now, we just have to wait for the story of the naive Zeon and the missing human, Gina.

I received a free copy of this book v
Mrs S
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok addition to the series

This book is part of a great series. The author has been able to build on the core story with each of the books so starting at the beginning means you will get more out of each of the books.

Each of the books in the series have been good, and I liked this, but it felt a little rushed but this will not stop me reading Sonia’s next release

Absolutely worth reading but read the books earlier in the series

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Chelsea Ortiz-Gonzalez
A great ending.
Even though i truly enjoyed Xeegan and Kira, Zorq was my absolute favorite.
The way they all worked together so seamlessly despite their initial truat issues.
The chemistry between Xeegan and Kira was pretty steamy.
I truly enjoyed reading their story.
Now, I need to know what happens with Zeon...
I would recommend this book.
Happy reading!
Rating 4 stars

Karen Fisher
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Xeegan is an interesting character. Being an Ezak and a pirate may fall into Kira's plans but she doesn't want to be attracted to him. He may look monstrous with his size and horns but the attraction holds firm. In fact the scene with the "horns" handhold had me chuckling. An interesting read with a cute ending. I received an advanced copy of this book from the author. I freely leave this honest review.
Sherry Westendorf
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Grabbed my attention right away and kept it. It is exciting, suspenseful, emotional, surprising, dramatic, hot. funny and much more. The people in the story mesh well with the story and it flows nicely. There are a lot of bumps in the road for him and her. It leaves us wondering what happens to one of the characters and that means another book. I was given a review copy from book sprout and voluntarily review it.
Philleys Peters
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this quick and easy sci-fi thriller with the blooming romance between Xeegan and Kira. Space pirates, illegal slave traders and undercover Coalition agents. The plot is definitely entertaining and well written. I have read this author before and have not been disappointed with any of her writings. Good job!

Chrisette Trevino
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This book takes a bit to get into but is a great story pf law and order and pirates in the future. It's a little hard to follow at first because one of the Ezak-T's doesn't speak. The author does a good job of getting across his thoughts. This book is a good agent of the Alliance against the bad pirates. Well worth the read.
Raina Collins
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spy vs pirate all on an alien planet. This book has plenty of action and adventure. I love that the spy trying to take down the bad guys is a human female. She is small but tough. And then there are the pirates. Some are just trying to survive and others have no problem hurting and doing worse to others. When pirate will definitely take a liking to our spy and I don’t think she will mind one bit.
Tanya
Aug 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She has gone undercover to find out what was happening to the women who are disappearing but her cover is blown when he gets to her. She expects him to blow her cover wide open but he offers to help her as he get there seemed a connection between them. What is going to happen between them? Can she find out what is happening to the women? See if they can find what they both need to learn

Elizabeth McDaniel
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was full of drama, suspense, comedy, and a few more things thrown in. The love story is a couple from two different races, alien made in lab and human but they have quite a journey to finally get their HEA!! Great fun story.

Juanita E. Arp
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book 📚, it has a good storyline. The chemistry and interaction between Kira and Xeegan is wonderful. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Marianne
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is an exciting story with a space mystery. She's a secret agent that teams up with a pirate and his partner to fulfill her mission. They can't resist making it a bit personal...

Rosa Maria Garcia
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Captivating Book

A beautiful love story that capture your heart and leaves you wanting more. It's packed with adventure, action, humor, mystery, and steamy hot romance that's not over the top with awesome characters. A must buy and keep them coming.
Claudia Remmie
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fairly interesting tale that I did enjoy, although I must admit that I found the other two even better. Well written with a good story line.
Pat W
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very interesting read. The storyline was exciting to read. Characters brought the book to life, I enjoyed this book. I recieved a copy via Booksprout and this is my honest review
Mrs E Royston
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Need more

Loved these books. The Ezak-X are lovely and hope that there's going to be more books written. I want to know if Zeon is found and maybe is with the missing woman.

• Cedroc (Vaznik Warriors, #3)
  • Kyre (Vaznik Warriors, #2)
  • Rekker (Vaznik Warriors, #1)
  • Derrix (Vaznik Warriors, #4)
  • Taken by the Alien Warrior (Warriors of Agron #1)
  • The Arcav King's Obsession (Arcav Alien Invasion #1, part 2)
  • Captive (Barbarians of the Sand Planet #2)
  • Glacier (Elemental Mates #1)
  • Seduced by a Beast (Hearts of Stone #3)
  • Alien Savage's Stolen Bride (Draconian Warriors, #7)
  • Daughter of the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #3)
  • Tamed by a Beast ( Hearts of Stone #2)
  • Alien Protector's Rescued Bride (Draconian Warriors, #5)
  • Claimed by the Alien Warrior (Warriors of Agron #2)
  • Bounty (Barbarians of the Sand Planet #1)
  • Alien Hero's Claimed Bride (Draconian Warriors, #4)
  • Saved by the Alien Warrior: A Sci Fi Alien Romance (Warriors of Agron Book 3)
  • Andar (Sky Warriors #1)
Sonia Nova is an author of Science Fiction Romance. She loves to write about sexy, dominant alien men and the women who melt their hearts. When she is not writing, she can be found watching sci-fi movies, reading, and dreaming of her very own alien hunk!

Sign up for Sonia Nova’s Newsletter at:

Mate Of The Beast (4 books)
  • Mate Of The Beast (Mate Of The Beast, #1)
  • Fate Of The Beast (Mate Of The Beast, #2)
  • Baby of the Beast (Mate of the Beast, #4)