Start by marking “Seaside and Homicide (Copper Cove #1)” as Want to Read:
Seaside and Homicide (Copper Cove #1)

Seaside and Homicide

(Copper Cove #1)

Dead Bodies...
Sleuthing Teens...
What could go wrong?

When high school seniors, Brynn O'Connell, and her best friend, Peyton Patterson, discover a dead body during the Copper Cove Festival, they had no idea their lives would forever change...for the better. Standing next to the victim is the strange new girl in town, Raven Masters. When Brynn identifies the murder weapon as

Published April 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Seaside and Homicide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seaside and Homicide

Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laugh out Loud Funny

I absolutely loved this book. Grams is hilarious being sarcastic and the comradie between Brynn, Peyton, and Raven was special. I was always bullied in school and this really hit home for me. I wish I'd have had that good of friends. I have always loved Jenna's books and now that she's taking the time to write with her stepdaughter is awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Miss W Book Reviews
Shelves: arc
Seaside and Homicide is the First Book in the new Copper Cove Book Series. This book is written by Jenna St. James and her stepdaughter Maddy Maddson. This young lady has a great future as a writer!

I really enjoyed the story and the characters. I enjoyed reading about the high school seniors Brynn and Peyton and their discovery of a body during the Copper Cove Festival. There are other great characters and I just love Granny Winnie!

The mystery I did not guess at all. This book was hard to put d
Wulfwyn
This is the first book in a new series by a new power writing team. Jenna St James is an author I found last year. She quickly became one of my favorites. Maddy Maddson is her teenage stepdaughter. This is Maddy’s first book. I’m already looking forward to more by her. I wasn’t certain if this book would appeal to me being YA but curiosity won out. I’m happy it did.

I’m a character type of person. Yes, the mystery has to be a good one, (this one is), but if the people don’t interest me, I move o
Krystyna
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The garden helper

A great fast read about three teenagers and the murders that occur in their small community. Okay I did guess part of the solution but I must admit that I didn't see the other part coming at all. Nice plot full for great characters - who are all different but together make a great read.
She's always been called a freak, possibly because her Gram ran a natural remedies store. Her best friend is another outsider, due to the fact that her dad not only runs the funeral parlor but is
Darcy Weber
Murdering Witch, Or Not?

This was a great 1st book in a new series. When Brynn and her best friend, Peyton, find the dead body of the town busybody, evidence points to Brynn's grandmother, everyone suspects her. It's up to Brynn, Peyton, and their new friend Raven, to prove the town wrong.
Janice Booth
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Terrific new series

Could not put this book down!!!!!!! From start to finish Seaside Homicide introduces three fun and intriguing teenage sleuths! Brynn, Peyton and Raven have so much fun!!!!! The mystery was fast paced and kept you guessing!!!! The relationships and family are what make Copper Cove so wonderful. Ladies you both wrote a great book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathy
Great read

Ok what a great debut for what I hope is the start of a long series I can't wait to see what happens next in Copper cove if you love a great cozy with characters you will love then this new series by Jenna St. James and Maddy Maddson is a must read
Christie Marks
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great beginning

I've been a fan of Jenna St. James's books for awhile and was excited to hear that she was collaborating with her stepdaughter on this one. I was not disappointed.
Megan Fulmer
Candy Kennedy
Apr 15, 2019
Debra Belmudes
Apr 16, 2019
Jenna writes in the genre of cozy/women's literature. Her humorous characters and stories revolve around over-the-top family members, creative murders, and there's always a positive element of the military in her stories. Jenna currently lives in Missouri with her fiancé, step-daughter, Nova Scotia duck tolling retriever dog, Brownie, and her tuxedo-cat, Whiskey. She is a former court reporter tur ...more