Start by marking “To Love and to Cherish (Enchanting Encounters, #3)” as Want to Read:
To Love and to Cherish (Enchanting Encounters, #3)

To Love and to Cherish

(Enchanting Encounters #3)

Kyle’s never been shy about going after what he wants. After two short term contracts, he wants something closer to permanent with Aidan. And what better way to bring them closer than to spend time apart? Being away from each other for the first time in their relationship might make them both realize they’d rather be together.
ebook
Published May 13th 2019 by NineStar Press

To ask other readers questions about To Love and to Cherish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Love and to Cherish

Truuss
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, m-m
I've read all thirteen books from this author; they are always about intimate BDSM Dom/sub relationships. Every time, I’m floored by the outstanding settings and all the overwhelming feelings.

Kyle is a freelance graphic designer and Aidan an art history professor. They’ve come together now for scenes for about six months and carefully built something more in a relationship. Before this, they both had negative experiences with others. Aidan had a sub who couldn’t say no. Kyle had a Dom who left h
Santy
DNF so I won't be rating this book

I did not know this was part of a series when I requested for this title but decided to go ahead with it because I liked the blurb. It seemed like it would be a very interesting book for me. I was so wrong.

I simply could not finish this book for two major reasons.

First was extremely difficult to read mainly because of the 3rd person present tense it was written in. It threw me off from the very first page till I just couldn't continue anymore.

Secondly, there
Charlotte Kinzie
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kyle and Aiden had been together for a couple of contracts and things seem to be going well. The thing is that Kyle hasn’t changed. He’s well aware that he wants something permanent with Aiden but he lacks the courage to go ahead and talk about it. He seems to think that he should just enjoy the contracted time they have together and prepare himself for the potential for everything to fall apart.

Because the focus of these books stays with Kyle and his thoughts, I found it difficult to determine
Sebastian
May 01, 2019 rated it liked it
This book was provided by the author via IndiGo Marketing & Design in exchange for an honest review.

To Love and To Cherish is the third book in the Enchanting Encounters series. Kyle and Aiden have agreed in a 6 month extantion in their relationship, but Kyle wants more, he wants a permanent relationship. But he doesn't want to speak up, fearing that he would lose Aiden in the process.

We spend a lot of time inside Kyle's head and I got a little lost in his thoghts. You almost want to shake
Elin
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found this book as a mere coincident, a happy one at that, it's a lovely book, that's the feeling I have lingering after finishing it.
As I started with this I will have to read the two previous ones, though I didn't find it made the story less without having read them.

Following Kyle and Aidan was strange as I halfly expected something big to happen at several points, that would break what they were carefully threading towards, but it never came to that.
Instead I realised it's about the trust
Sarita Chapdelaine
May 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc

This is a sweet, intense, super hot and interesting story with intriguing characters. There are a lot of things I like about this book but I really wish that Aidan and Kyle spent more time together outside of their scenes as the few glimpses I had of them with their friends are my favorite parts of this story. For two people with great communication and trust during sex they don't seem to know
Amy Dufera
May 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
With To Love and To Cherish, the story drew me in, full of some great BDSM. The downfall of this one, however, is the writing. Written in third person, present tense, it feels awkward and distracting to me. That is a personal preference though, as I don't always like present tense. In this book, the present tense is obvious, throwing me off, and just doesn't allow the story to flow well.

I do enjoy the story although I had a tough time getting through the writing. It starts with Kyle being able t
Ashley
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbt
Wow this was a great end to the series...if it’s the end. I found I really enjoyed how the books all came together and almost picked up where each one left off. The pacing is a little weird because there’s times when the author is so detailed about a few days then jumps in time a week or so.

I felt the relationship was real and everything was well thought out.

I did enjoy this book and would recommend it to everyone. I would say it would be good to read the first two in the series so you’re not lo
Katie Casanova
May 21, 2019
Kade Gulluscio
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book free from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.
Thanks NetGalley!

This series focuses on a BDSM relationship between two men, so fair warning, it won't be for everyone.

I really did enjoy this book & would love to read more by this author.
Ronnie Shatz
May 14, 2019
Nicole Pinto
May 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
I just couldn’t get into this book. It was just so so for me. Thank you to netgalley for the ARC. 2 stars.
Jess Gabriel
I anxiously awaited book 3 of this series because I really loved books 1 & 2 (despite the third person, present tense that normally makes me shudder). Unfortunately, this one didn't keep the magic going for me. I don't know if it was the lack of anticipation since they were already into each other or what. I found myself just hoping they'd say 'I love you' so they could stop dancing around their feelings. With that being said, Alex and Aiden still had that beautiful D/s chemistry.

2.5 stars,
is currently reading it
May 21, 2019
H.
May 22, 2019
Tamryn studied English and Creative Writing in school but has been writing since she could first hold a pencil. Recently, she’s turned her focus towards writing erotica. She enjoys writing stories where sex comes first, then feelings, because doing things out of order can be fun.

Tamryn has spent the past few months writing the Daniel and Ryan series with a lovely view of mountains out her window,

Enchanting Encounters (3 books)
  • To Seek and to Find (Enchanting Encounters, #1)
  • To Have and to Hold (Enchanting Encounters, #2)