Start by marking “Hell on the Highway (The Raven Boys, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hell on the Highway (The Raven Boys, #2)

Hell on the Highway

(The Raven Boys #2)

Published July 1st 2019 by Kingston Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Hell on the Highway, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell on the Highway

Start your review of Hell on the Highway (The Raven Boys, #2)
Coco.V
Jun 17, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/17/2020)! 🎁
ROBIN RUIZ
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Hollow Cove!
This is what Stephanie Nichole does best ... bad boys, good girls, racing and great music !
Jude is juggling everything , job, school, taking care of her dad, she has no time for boys, especially the bad boys like Brody!
Brody is also juggling, his family business is booming, he’s king of the race strip and he had more girls throwing themselves at him then he can handle !
Brody “doesn’t do girlfriends “
Jude doesn’t do trust !
I enjoyed this book and I can’t wait to visit Hol
Sandy S
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars..

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date July 1, 2019

Jude is used to doing everything on her own. There are two people that she knows she can rely on, her father and best friend Kai. However, her father’s failing health has her barely managing financially. Between nursing school, medial bill co-pays and everyday life she’s struggling. Her only saving grace is racing. When she gets an inside invite to the elusive Brody Raven drag races she knows she can’t refuse.

Brody Raven is the youngest and wild
Taya
Aug 05, 2019 rated it liked it
This is a new author for me and I really enjoyed the book, my only issue was that the intimate scenes were nill. They were faded to black which was annoying, you didn't even know what happened...
Other than that I loved the premise of the story, the Ravens MC were not your traditional motorcycle club, they were more racers than a bunch of tough a$$ guys. Brody and his brother's own a bar and helps the community and are loved by them.
Jude has a lot on her plate with school, paying her dad's medica
Julie
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off, Jude and Brody are two headstrong characters with a major strike against them, one that Jude is keeping secret. These two are so into each other, you can feel the steam at times. Both are strongly committed to their families, although Jude wrote off her twin brother years ago. The story is about family, both the ones you’re born with, and the ones you make along the way.

Trying to take care of her dying father, go to nursing school, keep everything up to date, and avoid her twin, Jude
Mary Dean
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing

MC fans, ready for your next favorite MC novel? I loved Hell on the Highway. This is the story of Brody and Jude. Brody is a good guy with a bad guy image. He doesn't want a relationship. Hooking up is just fine with him. That's what he thinks before he meets strong, independent, beautiful and warm hearted Jude. She was my favorite! She is a great example of a strong female. While taking care of her sick father she is in school and working hard. She refuses to be like her brother who chose to be
Tami Laplante
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jude is going to school while taking care of her sick father and trying to run their household. She has to do it all as her brother belongs to a MC and he isn't a good guy at all. But Jude is strong and does what she has to do to survive. Brody is part of another MC. His reputation is as a bad guy but he has a big heart. Brody has a bar with illegal racing venue and when Jude gets an invite, she is ready to win. Can these two very different people make a go of it? Loved these two together. Jude ...more
Michelle
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a different, and interesting story about Brody and Jude. He’s part of a MC, the one with the good guys. Her best friend is a prospect. Her twin brother is part of another MC, the bad ones, the rivals of the other one. Their story starts with street races and develops into something more from that. They hit some bumps along the road until thy get their HEA.

It had been a while since the last time I’d read a book by Stephanie Nichole. Nevertheless, I remembered why I like her so much,
Scarolet Ellis
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hell on the Highway by Stephanie Nichole is an awesome story that I have read. This is book number two in this awesome series that I have loved reading very much. I can not wait to see what comes next from this author and I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about contemporary and romantic suspense in their stories.

Jeanne Richardson
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read several books written by Stephanie Nichole; she has done a great job at writing a good book; she is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of books her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The great plot was well written and the characters were so well developed that as I turned each page the chemistry between the characters kept me totally hooked until the very last page!

Mindy
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jude is trying hard to stand on her own. With school, work and taking care of her Dad. She has no time for anything else, especially a biker with a bad reputation. She wanted nothing to do with Brody, but to beat him at racing. But he wasn’t about to let her take the race, along with his heart.
Pat Labrie
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stephanie has done it again with another phenomenal book that I could not put down. You will love Jude and her smart mouth and you will want a Brody for yourself. It has motorcycles and drag races which was amazing to have both worlds in one book.
Becca
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely a 5 🌟book for me!! While not a typical MC book, it’s what made me love it more! Drag races, MC’s, sass, sin and romance and mystery. There was times I thought I knew what was up and nope I was dead wrong! Couple chapters that had me in tears!! Fabulous!
Ophelia
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Amazing storyline with kickass characters!

Brody is a player if you will and has no intention of settling down but when a girl beats him in an illegal race he has to know more about her. He’s got a reputation however, don’t let that fool you because he’s as sweet as they come I mean who else would stock up your favourite drink just because they know you like it. He sees his perfect opportunity to get to know her when she’s recently fired and in need of a job.

Jude is a resilient, strong and carin
Kaye
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ONE SWEET "WOW FACTOR" EXPERIENCE!!!
Holy hotcakes! An amazing wild ride that keeps you on a razors edge as everything falls into place with such perfection it totally rocked this little gem to the core. One skillfully woven storyline with an thrilling plot melds this baby together piece by piece. A churning eddy of daunting mishaps and astonishing events launch a full range of spinning emotions bursting into play front and center. The chemistry between the two main characters is sizzling, intens
Peggy
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A new author to me. This is book 2 in THE RAVEN BOYS MC series. I didn’t have the chance to read the first but this is a stand alone. The book is about the youngest brother Brody and nursing student and part time waitress Jude. Jude struggles financially as it is with nursing school but then she’s also helping her sick father and he has a lot of medical bills. It’s beyond overwhelming for her. She is serving drinks at a local strip club when she signs up for a drag race sponsored by the Ravens M ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brody and Jude makes this MC an intriguing story. Jude is stretched in more ways than one. She's in school, taking care of her father and the major bread winner as well but the thing that keeps her going is racing. When she is invited to Brody's drag race, there's no way she is not going to show up. Brody is cocky and it shows in everything he does so when Jude shows up, it ignites sparks and his motor is humming and it's off to the races with these two. Will they make it to the finish line with ...more
Trinity Lecroy
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed getting to read this book and watch another Raven boy fall for their lover. I loved the action in this book, and the way that both, Brody and Jude, tried to fight their feelings. Multiple times. It made the book more interesting on top of learning who's blood relations is with who. What really drew me in was the fact that it had to do with an MC and cars.
Jude is a realistic version of most woman these days. She struggles with her emotions and how to deal with them. Also, she tries to f
lf
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story and characters

Hell on the Highway is the first book which I have read by Stephanie Nichole and I was impressed. Sometimes you just don't know what to expect when you pick up a "new to you" author and sometimes it works out and other times it doesn't. The author has a great writing style and a nice combination of well thought out story-line, well developed characters and some really good sparking chemistry between the two main characters.
This was a real pleasure to read and I will def
Celicia Fowlkes
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They were both leery of relationships at this point. He wants the real thing. No games. She judged him wrongly when he approached her. She was already stressed out because of her financial situaton. She reacted to all the wrong things and knew it. He was there for her with her dad. Says a lot about his character. She just needed to admit her feelings and talk to him. That was what he wanted. Once she did, everything was good after everything that had happened.

I received a free copy of this book
Vicky
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good story. Jude is such a strong and independent character. She is under so much pressure to take care of her father while getting an education and loves the rush and adrenaline of racing which is a good thing because it may me the answer to her money problems. Brody is one cocky guy and when he gets shown up, by no other than a beautiful woman he is intrigued and completely taken with Jude. This is a sexy, sweet and emotional romance with plenty of action, suspense, twists an ...more
Elsie Pitt
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second book in this series and what a doozy!!! This series does not disappoint! Jude is one character you fall in love with, with every word you read from her. She's strong and FAST. Brody is sex on two legs and not only does he burn rubber on wheels but he burns rubber between the sheets. THESE TWO CHARACTERS ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! They compliment each other and neither want to lose. This was a fantastic read for me and I look forward to the next in this series.

I received a free copy of th
Tania
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great the story was well written and the characters were interesting. Jude is studying nursing, looking after her sick father and taking care of the home duty so she has a part time job waitressing to pay for her fathers medical bills. Brody is with the Ravens MC and loves to race the winner wins money. Jude received a text that there is a race so she goes to race. Do these two connect physically?
Thank you for allowing me to review this book it was great.

I received a free c
Adalle
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So Hot
by Dale

The Raven Boys Series Book 2 is seriously so so hot, the Highway Patrol cant even keep up.

The chemistry between Brody and Jude is so hot, it makes the atmosphere burn with their love for racing and their family. Especially between themselves.

I look forward to seeing more from this dynamic duo in the near future.

I voluntarily received an advanced copy of this book via Booksprout and any opinions expressed within this review are solely and uniquely made by me and I am happily leavin
Erin Figueiredo
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and sexy!

What a fantastic, sweet and sexy love story with little twists and turns thrown in. I absolutely loved all of the characters in this story. Jude is a real badass chick that races cars and rides a motorcycle. I mean how sexy is that! Brody is the sexy owner of the Ravens MC and a badass in his own right. The two of them together is hot and steamy.

Loved this story. Well written and fun to read.
Mary
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this second story in the "Raven Boys MC" series. This is about Jude and Brody, the youngest brother. It's nicely developed and written story with an interesting plot. Jude has a lot on her plate between school and her father but gets a chance to race. These two set things on fire. This is a fun story about family with some drama, angst, passion, betrayal and twists and turns. A very captivating read I could not put down.
Krista
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You can ALWAYS count on Stephanie Nichole to write a great story with some bada$$ racing action! I'm not a car person, but her books make me wish I were! Jude is working hard while putting herself through nursing school and paying medical bills, she doesn't have time for a personal life. Enter Brody Raven to shake up her world! While this is a second book in the series, this can be read as a stand alone. This is a read that will suck you in and you won't stop reading it until the last page.
Karen Galloway
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really Good Read

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book. This is a really enjoyable book from Stephanie Nichole and I didn’t want to put it down. “Hell on the Highway” has a great, entertaining storyline and really engaging characters. This is a really good, must read book from this author and I was engrossed from beginning to end
poppy
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
If you are a big MC fan like I am then you will want to give Brody and Jude's story a read. These two have immediate chemistry right from the start and it just gets stronger throughout the book but Brody was burnt before and is not looking for a relationship he is happy just hooking up that is until he meets Jude. I enjoyed this book it is the second book in the series and another great read.

• Broken Scars
  • Clutch (Burning Saints MC, #2)
  • Hot Daddy Sauce (Hot Daddy, #1)
  • Hacking the Biker's Code (Dogs of Fire: Savannah Chapter, #6)
  • The Southern Billionaire Romance Series Collection (Southern Billionaires, #1-4)
  • Snatched (Haven MC Book 1)
  • Fragile Scars (Fragile Hearts Standalone Series #1)
  • Alec (Reed Security, #17)
  • Rock Star, Interrupted (Tragic Duet #1)
  • Let Him Reign
  • Forbidden Sext (Accidental Stepbrother, #1)
  • Vicious (Wild Irish, #1)
  • Your Neighborhood Chef (The Neighborhood #5)
  • Your Neighborhood Vixen (The Neighborhood #3)
  • Doctor Daddy (Hot Billionaires, #2)
  • Dirty Sext (Accidental Stepbrother, #3)
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Before We Fall (Stone Lake #3)
Stephanie Nichole lives in a small town with her family in New Mexico. She graduated college in 2010 with a degree in business and accounting. However, her true passion is all things book related. As a student English and Literature were her favorite subjects. Weekly library trips with her mother also helped instill her love for books. Stephanie would look forward to summer most of all, not becaus ...more

The Raven Boys (4 books)
  • Twin Flames (The Raven Boys, #1)
  • Entangled Rivals (The Raven Boys Series Book 3)
  • Burning Hearts