Start by marking “Fangirling Armitage: Four Years in the Richard Armitage Fandom” as Want to Read:
Fangirling Armitage: Four Years in the Richard Armitage Fandom

Fangirling Armitage: Four Years in the Richard Armitage Fandom

Published April 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fangirling Armitage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fangirling Armitage

Start your review of Fangirling Armitage: Four Years in the Richard Armitage Fandom
Wikkid
Oct 09, 2022 rated it really liked it
I've never "fangirled" over anyone... Do I really like certain actors/musicians? Absolutely! Do I have a clue as to what their personal lives are like, who they are involved with romantically, or follow tabloids? Nope. So this was a rather fun book for me and allowed me to see inside the minds of the "fan girl" mentality a little. I got a real kick out of it overall and look forward to reading more from this author. ...more
Phi Beta Kappa Authors
Abby Schiff Klemmer
ΦBK, Carnegie Mellon University, 1995
Author

From the publisher: Ever feel like you’re fangirling a little too hard over a celebrity? You’re not alone. In this fast-paced, laugh-out-loud memoir, Abby Vegas dives head-first into the fandom of handsome British actor Richard Armitage (who starred in “The Hobbit,” “North & South,” and “Ocean’s 8”). It’s one crazy ride—but will she achieve her goal of meeting him face to face?
Tammy Klemmer
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful, fast paced fun!

I am not a fan girl of any celebrity. I do not really even know who Richard Armitage is, but this book is fast paced, funny and very entertaining. Abby writes in such a way that you feel like you were there experiencing everything with her. Wonderful book!
Susan
Nov 22, 2022 rated it it was amazing
So fun!

Abby's writing is hilarious and compulsively readable. Even if you're not a fangirl/fanboy (disclaimer: I am, so I totally get it!), her self-deprecating humor and glorious ability to fix our attention on the absurdly human details of any adventure will totally pull you in! What a great lens on life, not just stardom. It's a very quick read, just do it and enjoy!
Kel O'Connor
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Funny, poignant and so very entertaining! You are never too old to Fangirl and it just may change your life!
Julie
Apr 24, 2021
fmiddaugh
Apr 16, 2019
Abby Vegas
Apr 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Agata

• Fearful Symmetry: A Pride & Prejudice Variation
  • Amsterdam
  • Redhead by the Side of the Road
  • Once Upon a River
  • Better Off Dead (Jack Reacher, #26)
  • The Island of Dr. Moreau
  • Too Much Time: A Jack Reacher Short Story
  • Maybe They Have A Tradition
  • Agnes Grey
  • Initiated: Memoir of a Witch
  • The Bookshop on the Corner (Kirrinfief #1)
  • The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris
  • The Secrets We Kept
  • Oh She Glows Every Day: Simply Satisfying Plant-Based Recipes to Keep You Glowing from the Inside Out

News & Interviews

It’s hard to believe the year 2022 is already coming to an end. That went fast, didn’t it? Still, there’s just enough time to wedge in a...