Start by marking “THE TRAGIC + DIVINE” as Want to Read:
THE TRAGIC + DIVINE

THE TRAGIC + DIVINE

She's human. He's a fallen angel. They're a tragedy waiting to happen.

Alexis Minerva has never been the type to cause trouble. With good grades, and a clean school record, she's on the track to move out of Dixon-a small town with even smaller minded people.

But on the night before her 17th birthday, she meets Milo James-a sexy, mysterious angel with a thirst for danger who
Hardcover, 1, 290 pages
Published November 29th 2019 by INtense Publications

To ask other readers questions about THE TRAGIC + DIVINE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about THE TRAGIC + DIVINE

Start your review of THE TRAGIC + DIVINE
Melissa Rothman
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in a goodreads give away and also received this book signed by the author and a very cool candle from the apothecary in the book with a angle wings charm and motorcycle charm so a very special thank you to Melody! Well to be honest I thought since the book is pretty thick that its was going to take me awhile to read through but nope I got through it pretty quick! This is defiantly one of my favorite Paranormal books I have read and I have read Many! From the start I like the ...more
muts
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this story . In this story angels live on earth among human beings.
This story has us following a human girl named Alexis and an angel called Milo. Milo keeps pursuing Alexis even though she doesn't want to have anything to do with him. Her sister got mixed up with Angel's and it did not go to well. This story is fast-paced edge of your seat, keeping you up late at night good. Full of twists and turns I did not see coming. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and was sad when it came
Yoli C
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alexis is both drawn and irritated by Milo, an angel that can't seem to stay away from her. She's been a good girl, sticking to the rules, being an okay student, waiting to graduate high school so she can move back to LA to become a film student until she craves for her freedom.
This book was definitely not what I was expecting. I was mind blown and in the end, I needed to know when the second book was going to come out! I recommend this book 100%.

Full review on my blog!
Jeanne Richardson
May 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st books I've read written by Melody Felix-Prieto; she has done an good job at writing a good set of books; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

The story lines caught my attention at the very beginning and kept me interested throughout the entire book.

I loved the characters.

I received a free copy of this box set via booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.
Kimberly
Apr 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
The book is a good teen and young adult paranormal romance read. The story has a good story line, and the story is a well written read. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Frank Morelli
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Melody Felix Prieto knocks one out of the park in her YA debut. Loaded with action and the perfect sprinkling of romantic tension, The Tragic + Divine is a definite page-turner. Alexis Minerva is the razor-sharp, female protagonist you've been waiting for your whole life. Excellent YA read!
Whitney Lee
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great tead. Love an angel etc book. The fmc was kickass the male lead a tortured soul. Just enough angst to keep one guessing

Vanessa
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I could barely put it down. At first, I thought it was too conservative for me, but K was wrong. I can't wait for book two!
vanessa earle
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The tragic and devine

I loved this book. I could barely put it down. At first, I thought it was to conservative for me. I was very wrong. I hope there's a book two!
May
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: calibre, arc
The Tragic + Divine is a book that makes it easy to get lost in, a paranormal story with good characters and intrigue, I couldn't stop reading. However, I felt that there's a lot of unanswered questions. I read it in an evening. This books is well-written, and if you love paranormal and books that sweep you into another world for a few hours you'll love this one.

Truly Trendy PR
The Tragic + Divine is a well-written paranormal that sweeps you away to another place, another time. While this is a "thick" book it flows at a steady pace making it easy to get lost in. The characters are vivid and intriguing which blends with the story line making this a book that once you start you will not want to put down. **I received a complimentary copy from RABT Book Tours and the author in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.*
Perla Casillas
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got this book as ARC and Instantly fell in love with it! I stayed up all night reading it and the ending totally got me. Now I’m dying for the second book to come out. I want to know what happens next. Im a quill lover for life! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Maria_L
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I believe that the storyline is so unique!
I would recommend it to anyone who likes supernatural, romance and action. ❤️❤️❤️
★ Teena ★
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story, but needs a part two! So many things left unanswered. What happens with Milo and Alexis? Dawn & Dylan? Little Issac? Luke? Ahhh I need more! ...more
Megan Maine
Oct 26, 2019
shiri
May 26, 2019
Christine McNeil
rated it did not like it
Apr 29, 2019
MELODY FELIX-PRIETO
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Faida orrie
melissa
Aug 12, 2020
Carol
May 09, 2019

• Poison Throne (Royals of Arbon Academy, #3)
  • The Power of Hades (The Hades Trials, #1)
  • Darklight (Darklight #1)
  • Queen of Fate & Fire (Rogue Ethereal Book 6)
  • A Soulless Year Three (Watcher Academy #3)
  • The Wives
  • Fallen Angel (Gabriel and Kadie, #1)
  • Kiss of Crimson (Midnight Breed, #2)
  • Dead to Me (Grave Talker, #1)
  • Wolf Spirit (Dark Moon Prison, #2)
  • Her Bush (Objects of Attraction, #6)
  • Betrayal (Infidelity, #1)
  • Her Secret (Objects of Attraction, #5)
  • Potions and Punishments (Prisoners of Nightstone, #1)
  • Kissed by Wildfire (The Cimmerian Cage, #1)
  • Kissed by Moonlight (The Cimmerian Cage, #2)
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
  • Forever Saved (Forever Bluegrass #14)
MELODY FELIX-PRIETO lives in Georgia with her husband and two children. When she isn’t writing, you can find her taking photographs, editing video projects, or watching movies. THE TRAGIC + DIVINE is her debut novel.