Start by marking “The Miracle Equation: The Two Decisions That Move Your Biggest Goals from Possible, to Probable, to Inevitable: from the author of The Miracle Morning” as Want to Read:

Following on from where the extraordinary international bestseller THE MIRACLE MORNING left off, THE MIRACLE EQUATION shares the secret to unlocking happiness, success, and your full potential.

You Are Only Two Decisions Away from Everything You Want

There is a timeless, proven formula that the world's most successful people have used for centuries to tackle their bigge

Audible Audio, Unabridged
Published April 16th 2019 by Random House Audio

To ask other readers questions about The Miracle Equation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Miracle Equation

Chip Franks
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THE TOP 10 THINGS I LEARNED FROM THE MIRACLE EQUATION BY Hal Elrod.

This book is extraordinary--

While most books change your mind and thoughts, or simply seek to inform...

The Miracle Equation is the RARE book that actually changes your BEHAVIOR.

I'm a big Miracle Morning fan, and that was the great thing about it, too: it gave a process to use to make life better.

While that one gave you a step by step plan to BE better--The Miracle Equation gives you a process (and an equation, of course) to DO be
Paul
Jan 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read hundreds of non-fiction titles (mostly self help and business). There is absolutely nothing new here, and I think the author would agree with me. Still, it's solid info, told in a nice casual way. The book is absolutely solid in it's approach. It's not particularly memorable for me, but I would certainly recommend it. I haven't read any of his other books, so I don't come to this book with preconceived notions or expectations. Thanks very much for the free advanced copy. I'm sure this ...more
Uzma
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Hal Elrod has done it again! I read his book The Miracle Morning three years ago, and have been following his Miracle Morning community since then. When I heard he was writing The Miracle Equation following his cancer journey, I was intrigued. Hal does an extraordinary job explaining how to turn your biggest goals from possible, to probable, to inevitable. I was skeptical at first that only two decisions can turn one’s goals into results. I loved how Hal breaks down the two decisions: unwavering ...more
Carolinelambie
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hal Elrod has just launched his latest book ‘The Miracle Equation’.
If you are the type of person who has big goals and you have been planning your success for years but just haven’t quite got your finger out and realised your dreams this is the book for you. Hal Elrod, wrote the Miracle Morning. The Miracle Morning also has thriving online community who all commit every day to getting up early doing SAVERS (six habits of self-development) which leads them to live dynamic and driven lives.

Like t
Lynn Foreman
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My journey with Hal Elrod began about a year and a half ago with stumbling into The Miracle Morning. And...it changed me. I have control of my inner world, and see the positive effects in my outer world. The Miracle Equation builds on that and gives you actionable items that WILL change your mindset and allow you to create your own miracles in your life - becoming a "miracle maven".

Hal may tell you things in here that you don't want to hear. You need to hear them. Let him guide you through over
Eric Beheler
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: physical-books
Being a big fan of Hal Elrod, and following him for a few years now I'm a little biased, but I have to say even if I haven't heard of Hal before I read this book I would have loved it just as much. It was a great read, and Hal's personal story is so inspiring.

I got the book two days after it came out, but I promised myself I wouldn't start on it till I finished the physical book I was reading at the time. And even though I loved the book I was reading at the time it took me over three weeks to
April Taylor
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life changing and Insightful

If you are ready to change your life and open to the idea of creating your own miracles this book is a must read.

What I Loved:

* As a reader and lover of of Hal’s Miracle Morning Series I was thrilled to see his miracle equation in this book.
*Easy to read
*Inspiring stories from other Miracle Mavens
* Deep concepts explained simply
* The explaination of why affermations are misunderstood and how to make them work for you.

Who should read this book:

* I believe this book is
Astrid Paramita
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I do believe everyone would at least have a hunch of how this works. When one has an unwavering belief and puts in extraordinary effort, one gets successful in life.

But why don’t we all do it?

Do we fall off the wagon in between?

Hal breaks down the steps to tangible ones, steps we should do on a daily basis, steps that doesn’t just consists of woo woo affirmations. He shared a workbook that (could) guarantee success if you practice it consistently. That’s probably the biggest takeaway from this
Karen Briscoe
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Inspiration and information that will transform your business and life! Millions have found that The Miracle Morning book and practice have changed their lives. Hal Elrod in The Miracle Equation illustrates that applying Two Decisions: Unwavering Faith and Extraordinary Effort will move your Success Vision to Success Thinking and Success Activities. From Possible, to Probable, to Inevitable! Karen Briscoe, author and podcast host 5 Minute Success
Nelly Eisenhower
May 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. It is easy to read and is filled with good stories to accentuate his points. What I really liked was his take on affirmations. If you are like me, affirmations always feel weird and phony to say. The authors take on affirmations feels fresh and as if they would be helpful and not patronizing. It's a good read.
Deanna
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clint Browning
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Many books have been written on personal development. I’ve read several. However, Hal Elrod’s 'The Miracle Equation' lays out the ‘how’ on accomplishing one’s dreams. This book provides a process for one to use in implementing a path to improvement in any of life’s facets. Definitely a book to read for anyone working to change his or her life.
Kristen Hall
Apr 22, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I respect what Hal has been through in his life and I liked the other books I’ve read from him. This one, however, is a “I’m better than you” lecture disguised as a self-help book... and a repetitive, poorly edited one at that.
Red
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can not recommend highly enough

This book has everything I could ask for in a book of this kind. Story. Repetition. Theory. Actionable steps. Get it and commit to becoming a Miracle Maven.
Scott Winterroth
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-again
The author provided me with a lot of clarity on how I should proceed with my future self and I agree with many points that he makes regarding intention and self-development. It's truly amazing that he is even alive to create this new miracle.
Zach Wessolleck
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is the magic behind the Miracle Morning!!
Monika Csigi
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very inspiring must read book! After reading this you really want to put your goals to the next level!
Aref Jdey
Could have been shorter but overall good read when it comes to finding a method to achieve consistency and persistence.
Angelique Delorme
There are no words to describe how incredible this book is. If you want to reach any goal in life... it’s a must read
Huan Ha
The book is all true, but I don't see anything new...
Kara
Apr 30, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good vibes.
John Richards
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is a game changer
Richard Morris
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book from Hal Enron. It was a great follow up from his book “The Miracle Morning”. This books lays out how you set goals ( missions) and more importantly how you achieve them!
Ryan
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Miracle Mastery

This book had all you need to create a process to achieve incredible things. I'm pumped up for my first of many 30 day challenges! You're not alone and you need to find those of us who are doing this after you read this book. Let's achieve together.
Doruk OZ
May 18, 2019
Evan Conrod
Apr 19, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Hal Elrod is the author of the #1 international bestseller "The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life... (Before 8AM)" available at http://MiracleMorning.com
“The real purpose of every goal you set is to become the type of person who can consistently set and achieve significant goals.” 0 likes
“The purpose of setting a goal is not to hit the goal. The real purpose of setting a goal is to develop yourself into the type of person who can achieve your goals, regardless of whether you hit any particular one or not. Some goals you’ll reach, and some you won’t. It is who you become by giving it everything you have until the last moment—regardless of your results—that enables you to develop the mindset and behaviors that will help you achieve bigger and bigger goals for the rest of your life.” 0 likes