Start by marking “It Wasn't Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #2)” as Want to Read:
It Wasn't Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #2)

It Wasn't Me

(KPD Motorcycle Patrol #2)

Piper Mackenzie first sees him shirtless, standing in front of the military plane she was about to board, with one rather large wrench in his hand. The fact that he has the plane—the one that she’s about to be flying on for hours—in pieces only minutes before she’s set to take off on it doesn’t faze her. At least not until a flippant joke about dying in mid-air leaves his ...more
Published July 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about It Wasn't Me, please sign up.
Edi Sams and Cheyenne story is first book of Freebirds series "Boomtown".
Sams and Cheyenne story is first book of Freebirds series "Boomtown".
Hoax and Pru are in "My Bad" and Bayou and Phoebe are in "One Chance, Fancy" in Bear Bottom Guardians MC Series
(less)

Start your review of It Wasn't Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #2)
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
What I loved most about Piper and Jonah was that they didn’t play games. Instead, these two decided they wanted to give one another a shot and were all in. I enjoyed how fate kept placing them on the same path. They had a great connection. Jonah was so sweet with her even though being sweet wasn’t what he was known for. Makes it a very special connection. They had great chemistry.

The story had its suspense and surprises. It stayed true to the style that can be attributed to LLV. I find her to b
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
And this is another reason why LLV will ALWAYS be a one-click author for me! Amazing characters, intriguing plots, and a ton of love - I can never get enough! When I met Jonah in the previous book, I figured him for a brooding but sexy hero. I wanted to know what made him this way and this story delivered in a big way.

Jonah was so amazing. He was like a triple fudge sundae with strawberries and whipped cream and nuts and etc. So many elements made him into the incredible person he was and L
Gi's Spot Reviews
5 ‘Serendipity’ Stars

AWWWWWW….. How I adore ‘accidental wedding’ books! It Wasn’t Me was the PERFECT personification of the theme, specially with Jonah and Piper’s love story made fated by serendipity, which made it more real and heart touching. It was PERFECTION!!!

Piper, the last of the McKenzie girls, was set to return from Germany when Fate put Jonah Crew on her path, multiple times and when she needed him most. I love a ‘fated’ love story and this one hit all the right spots.

Jonah… OMG… This
Erth
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Omh this one is going on my favorites list!! Definite recovery and reread as well. Great job!

Piper & Jonah's story is lighter, fun, super steamy and an overall enjoyable read! I love their personalities, how they meet, all of it!! We get some fun Sam moments, too. I wish there had been more Downy, & there were some interesting bits that were left hanging & I wished they'd been fleshed out more. But the blurb actually matches the story, so that's a win!

Thumbs way up for this story! I really loved
Vashti
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Re read 10\31\20
Upped my rating to 5 stars..loved this book and couple.
Piper and Jonas's book.
Paula
Jul 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Even though there is no drama, angst or much of a story, it was still a decent one - though the writing was confusing at times and a bit of a snoozefest in the first half. There's also a lot of sex.
But the main characters are a good fit and work well together. In fact one of the main reasons why it was not a DNF for me is because it made a nice change in the married-in-Vegas-accidently-while-drunk trope that they didn't even think of divorcing/annulling the marriage or have any other million stu
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
It Wasn’t Me is book two in KPD Motorcycle Patrol series and I am in love with the series! KPD Motorcycle Patrol is a new unit, all but one of the officers in KPDMP have had disciplinary or attitude issues are basically on their last chance before losing their jobs. Jonah is one on his last chance, a self-proclaimed asshole, he says what’s on his mind, doesn’t sugar coat a thing, doesn’t like anyone and most don’t like him. Piper, I’ve been in love with Piper, Phoebe and Pru since they first app ...more
Ambriehl Khalil
Aug 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Can we talk about the charmed rep? Piper, Pru and Phoebe!!!!!! Also loved this take on the whole waking-up-in-vegas trope. So much fun like always.
Jenny
Jul 05, 2019 rated it liked it
I needed more drama and angst but it was still a good read. It was steamy, romantic and the epilogue made me melt. Piper and Jonah were the sweetest couple! Loved them together.
Tina
Jul 02, 2019 marked it as dnf
Shelves: wtf
Dnf

Whenever I try to read one of the books from this author I end up dnf them. Why? Well to me, this author just doesn't know how to write. She always puts too much unnecessary details, assume that we know what the characters are rambling about and the flow is always kinda weird. Chatacters behave in a way that to me is not normal or have sentences that left me - wtf who would say that.
For example : " “You.” I gestured to the large man on her other side. “Go down there and switch with a small fu
Kathy West
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I felt that this was a very light hearted story. And a bit different than Lani's usual read, but sometimes, you need a light hearted read.

I’ve been wanting Piper’s story for a while now. And I love that she was put with Jonah.

Have you ever been at the right place at just the right time? Well.... Piper and Jonah were. Multiple times.

At the airport. On the side of the road. At the airport again. Drunk in a hotel room in Vegas with wedding rings.

Their story starts strong from the start. I am not us
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Ahhh!! It Wasn't Me was pure Lani Lynn Vale goodness. It was filled to the brim with the usual sexiness, quirkiness and all together amazingness that I've come to expect when reading this author's work. I loved Jonah and Pru's story. They were funny, sexy and so delicious together!

I loved this story because of the amazing banter and sexytimes but I especially loved that it had the most awesome meet cute between Jonah and Pru. This story was romantic and swoony and hit me right in the feels. This
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
LLV strikes again!!!

And again... And again...

These series are beginning to all seem alike to me. But they are always entertaining. Sexy Gruff Alpha bearded dudes. Cops, soldiers. nurses. servicemen/women. FAMILY.

Cray cray people who risk the safety or our newly minted lovers. Pregnancy and HEA!! WOOHOO!!!

Would be nice to have a few interracial couplings here. I think I read of 1 or 2 in another series. That's it. At rate which LLV cranks out these cute stories, I would not see it as a hardship,
Joyous
Oct 23, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5~3.75 Stars
If you crave high angst, full-on drama, or desire either jealousy and/or possessiveness in your MCs, then this book is not for you!

'It wasn't me' is the easy-going tale of Piper and Jonah, both of whom continues to meet repeatedly under coincidental circumstances. One of which results in their getting married, in nowhere else than Vegas.

I went in blind with this book. Neither read the synopsis nor any reviews. I loved that the MCs acted like adults in acknowledging their feelings f
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Now i would be annoyed that a girl is 32 and a virgin.. but honestly from what the book said she was picky in dates and she made a vow to wait for marriage.. so i aint hating it.. i know tons of ppls who waited for marriage.. now this story was okay.. not amazing just great it was light easy.. the MC were cool nothing extreme or OTT... only "drama" i saw was why someone wanted to buy his land... i would have slapped Jonah for making that dumb "plane" joke.. dont kid around with you could die in ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
Hot pants and hot love created a winning combination…

Piper and Jonah had sparks from the first time they met. Fate, circumstances, accident. Pick one and it would fit how they met. And met again. I loved the randomness of their meet up, how things might have never been yet now led to so much…

They were both starting again. Jonah, cranky, hot and yet so tender and protective with Piper. Piper was as independent as they came, strong, with a love of family. She loved to laugh and Jonah loved to grow
Nicla
Enjoyable read. I haven't read a Lani Lynn Vale book in a couple of years. I am not sure why I stopped reading her books but I am glad I picked this up. Definitely has made me want to read more of this series.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Low
Heat Level: High
Paula
Sep 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: cop
It was okay, no drama or angst. I wanted to see some interactions between the h and the dogs though.
Emily
Piper Mackenzie is returning home after her tour and in order to get there she has to fly. Her anxiety is already heightened but when she sees Jonah Crew working on the plane she is hoping her trip doesn't become the next installation of Final Destination. When the ride turns turbulent she finds herself sitting next to Jonah. As if fate was setting their course they both end up in Vegas together and married. Can a wild night lead to happily ever after?

I was curious about Jonah when I read the fi
phoebess
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
I loved that Piper and Jonah didn't beat around the bush when it came to their relationship, it was part of the reason why I loved them so much.
But I enjoyed them even more as individuals, they were spunky as hell.
Kodie Mackay
I DEVOURED this book. I fucking love reminiscing back to the Sam and Cheyenne days where it all began. I feel like we should re visit the OG couples for a mini series of what they're up to now!. That would be epic.

Finally Piper and Jonah's story!.

these pair melt my heart and remind me so much of her parents story. I love that they throw themselves right into the thick of things and just click. The connection, the chemistry... It was just meant to be for them and you can feel that straight up.

As
Brandy Roberts
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW another amazing story by the talent that is Lani lynn Vale so love everything she write including this one it has to be one of my favorite of the next gen stories . This is the second book to the KPD Motorcycle patrol but can be read as a standalone I do recommend that you read read everyone of LLV books . If you want to read the families books it would be Boomtown it's about the heroines parents then to read her sisters finding love get MY bad and One chance fancy , then for the hero his br ...more
Ally.Always.Reads
Jun 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

To be honest, I wasn't too excited going into this one. Book 1 just did not work for me at all. BUT book 2 was MILES ahead of the first one.
There were still some timeline issues and there was one thing that didn't match up with book 1. Two separate things happened. If I hadn't recently read the first book then I wouldn't have even noticed, to be honest.

I could go on but I'll just say this... It Wasn't Me was a classic LLV novel. It was a storyline that keeps you interested and turning t
Heather
Jul 01, 2019 rated it liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️3.5⭐️⭐️⭐️

LLV is my comfort read. She’s my #1 go to author when I want to read something fun or something that just makes me smile.

This latest LLV was great. It was all the things I mentioned above but it was just too sweet. Too neat and tidy. There was absolutely no angst...no hurtles the couple had to tackle....nothing. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely loved Piper and Jonah. I just wish it hadn’t been so perfect. I’d have liked something a little messy. Maybe give me a little angst.

If y
Astraycat
Loved this story. H and h made a great couple. Although there's only a little build-up of their relationship, loved how they met again and again. And how close their relationship with their families were.
Rebecca
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve been waiting for Piper Mackenzie’s story ever since meeting her in her sisters’ books. The Mackenzie family is a stubborn, comical, and a bit out of control group who love fiercely and have each other’s backs at all times, even if they do act without thinking at times, making an already chaotic situation, worse.

Piper is so much like her sisters and her mom that all of them together is either one heck of a good time or a situation that will send their men running for cover. I adore the bond
Darcy
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, e-book, 2019
Nance
4.5 star rating

Such a great feel-good romance! A bit of insta-love. But, their chemistry was so apparent that you just can’t help but to love them. He’s a bit broody and gruff. She’s a funny yet beautiful woman. He’s a police officer/former military that rides a motorcycle and has tattoos with one gorgeous physique. And, she’s a nurse and former military with a kind and caring personality. The combinations between the two just makes them work. So Jonah and Piper become a couple. With alternating
Jamie
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
One of the better llv books, IMO.
Debbie
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Highly enjoyable...had me laughing throughout this relationship. Loved these two together.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Surrender to You (SAPD SWAT, #1)
  • Addicted to You (SAPD SWAT, #2)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Protected by You (SAPD SWAT #4)
  • Justice for You (SAPD SWAT #5)
  • Cuffed by You (SAPD SWAT #3)
  • Saint (Knights of Fury, #1)
  • Frisked by You (SAPD SWAT #6)
  • Quiet Man (Dream #0.5; Dream Man #4.5)
  • Freak (Fallen Lords MC, #7)
  • Cash (Ride: Second Generation, #3)
  • Axel (The Devil's Angels MC #2)
  • The Devil's Angels MC - Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Trapping Her
  • Salvation (Angels Halo MC Next Gen, #1)
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for al ...more

KPD Motorcycle Patrol (6 books)
  • Hide Your Crazy (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #1)
  • I'd Rather Not (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #3)
  • Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #4)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)

News & Interviews

“I like seeing my seed spilling from you,” I said as I swirled my finger in the white liquid around her entrance. “I can’t tell you how much it turns me on.” Her pussy clenched and even more spilled out. Groaning, I lined my cock up to her entrance and breached her. She moaned and widened her thighs slightly, putting her at an even better angle for me to penetrate her. “Fuck,” I said as I slipped fully inside of her.” 0 likes