Start by marking “Owning Up (Awakenings Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Owning Up (Awakenings Book 2)

Owning Up

(Awakenings #2)

An offer she couldn’t refuse…

When two handsome brothers offer Samantha Spencer a night of passion, curiosity lands her in their arms. The spirited artist craves a lover with enough energy to satisfy her between the sheets, and these twins deliver a deliciously decadent experience.

Their perfect submissive…

One night with Samantha leaves Alexei and Stefano wanting more—
Published April 11th 2019 by Lost Goddess Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Owning Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Owning Up

Start your review of Owning Up (Awakenings Book 2)
Dar
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love a good ménage, and this one has everything about making one work in the real world. Two millionaires business men, who happen to be twins, with a Russian name to add intrigue. A sweet, but confident, woman who is trying to make her way in the art world. Immediate attraction, a long-distance beginning, but a quick resolution. Lots of heat, really amazing BDSM scenes, time with all three, and time with just a pair. Wonderful exploration for them all, finding what they like, adjusting to eac ...more
Barbara
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding Read. I love Ms. Zurlo’s style. Her flare for the dramatic and her way with words that makes the reader feel every word, every emotion and every nuance of the characters lives. Owning Up is a very sexy exciting erotic menage that starts when Samantha is propositioned by Alexie and Stefano. They are twin Russian Millionaires who are Doms and enjoy sharing a submissive and nights of pleasure. After just one glance, they want Samantha and know she is the one to share their lives.

Samanth
Tina
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What I liked about these two books were the love stories. The care given to each character and their personalities ~ I was so engrossed with letting go that I couldn’t tear myself away every detail fit. It was amazing, however 2/3 of the way into owning up, I got complacent, I wanted the climax, the heart of the story to reveal itself, I started to lose interest, but as amazing as Michele is within the next couple of pages I was engrossed once more! I would definitely recommend this author and a ...more
Ida Jolley
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this book to be funny, sexy af, quite interesting, alittle strange at times, but I thought Samantha finally got herself together towards the end of the book. Samantha meets Stef and Lex at a wedding. She is attracted to Lex who wants to continue things upstairs with his brother. A Threesome. Which then turns out with them asking her to be their girlfriend. These two move so fast on her it’s unbelievable. But she agrees. Everything goes fine for awhile until life happens and she’s feeling ...more
Katey
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I stumbled on the genres of BDSM and alpha-male-romance, what I didn't expect was to find such beautiful models of strong, independent, lovely women. Samantha Spencer is an incredible heroine. She knows who she is and what she wants, but she's also open to new things (omg, menage!) and is a kind soul. Couple (or triple) that with the incredible Morozov twins, and WOW.

Michele Zurlo weaves characters that draw you in and make you care about them, and then she lights their relationships on fi
Ramona
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In quintessential Michlele Zurlo style, she knocks it out of the park with Owning up. The brothers Morozov have found what the think is the perfect girl for the in Samantha, she can tell the identical twins apart when no one else can and she is beautifully submissive. Samantha has fallen for Alexei and Stefano but since they are such a united front have they taken her love and Submission for granted? Outstanding pageturner of a book!
Rhonda
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a beautifully written story by Michele Zurlo. The characters are so real and you can feel the emotions of them while reading the story. Alexi and Stefano are brothers who believe Samantha is the one for them. It was great watching them teach her about the lifestyle. Loved the book and will be waiting for another book by this wonderful author!
Elvira
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book and true to this authors writing it totally entertained me from beginning to the end. The characters are amazing with plenty of chemistry that is hot and steamy. Easy flow to the storyline kept me turning the pages.

Diane G
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful, exciting, erotic menage love story with plenty of surprises and twists and turns. Samantha is a sweet, confident woman who is embarking on making her career in the art world. Then, we have two HOT, ALPHA, identical twins, Alexie and Stefano who are Russian Millionaires and happen to be Doms. After just one glance, they want Samantha and know she is the one to share their lives. Michele Zurlo is our amazing author with the ability to tell this story very well. She clearly helps the n ...more
SBee Reviews
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
★ The whole package ★

—>>> Samantha is a very independent woman, enjoying her current job and looking forward to developing herself as an artist, all on her own terms, despite being surrounded by many friends, family and acquaintances are happy to support her. Meeting two very attractive brothers who offer her a night’s experience was very alluring. For them, the very fact that they both react immediately to her as someone they both want is rare for them. They realize Samantha is not only young b
Lori
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you like menage, you will like this read. A nice long read where you get to see a tri-couple meet and evolve into the relationship it's meant to be. She's flighty and beautiful and they want her right away. She's not so sure. She doesn't even know if she's submissive and she knows they are both Doms because she grew up in that world. Now she has to find out if she is submissive and if she's willing to be with more than one man at a time. Like I said, it was a really good story to read because ...more
Kayla Pocernich
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Samantha meets identical twins Alexei and Stefano at a wedding and everything changes for these three. Alexei and Stefano want Samantha and she definitely wants these two. They all agree to one night and one night only. They will test her limits and hand her of to a more experienced domme to help her in the BDSM scene. The passion and the chemistry between these three is off the charts. Will these three get there happily ever after or will they struggle to be accepted in the real world. Read thi ...more
Theresa Doherty
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
First I have to say this is the first time of reading Michele Zurlo, and I can't wait to read more. Samantha, traveller, artist and single, at her brother Jonas wedding to Sabrina meets two men that literally take her breathe away, not only are they identical twins but are Doms and want her, Alexei and Stefano have been looking for a girl to share and Samantha ticks all the boxes, but they are busy men. Loved everything about this the storyline the characters the back stories that made the rolle ...more
Colleen
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ménage and BDSM 2 of my favorites! Absolutely fantastic read. Especially loved the pony play and role playing as you don’t find a lot of books that dive into those.

I thought that balance of how they developed their relationship was realistic. The author created these twin guys that have their own unique characteristics and kinks yet had the twin vibe thing going. Samantha is sassy, independent and the perfect challenge for them. It was refreshing to see a female character owning her sexuality a
SiKReviews
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A real touching story of a loving triad.

Two brothers meet their match with Samantha. The fact she can tell the two apart from just one look knocks them off their feet and head over tail in love. Once comfortable in their new relationship and neglect occurs, Samantha goes "home". Luckily family and friends step in to help the threesome rekindle their relationship and become a family.

I loved this book! The series would be great to take on vacation with you!
Marybeth
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Samantha meets identical twins Alexei and Stefano and everything changes. They want her and she definitely wants them. They negotiate her limits with an experienced domme to help her. This author portrays the characters so well that I got invested in their story. I laughed and cried before I was done. I'm now getting ready to read the rest of her books. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Ms Katherine
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've found a new favourite author in Michele Zurlo. Her storytelling is excellent - compelling, heart wrenching, fully absorbing and downright funny in a couple of places. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, loving the subtle links to her Doms of the FBI series - you don't need to have read those to enjoy this book. I look forward to reading more by this author.

Tami
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Owning Up is the second books of the Awakenings series. I have not read the first book, but I did not feel as if I missed anything. Samantha, Alexei and Stefano had such a great chemistry that I was not able to put the book down. The intimate scenes were smoking hot and then there was also all the angst that kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved reading the book.
Sandra
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's a wonderful story, the evolution of Sammy towards the life style, the way she bonded with the twins is just perfect.
Of course the intimate scenes are really, really hot! Just be careful where you read it.
Loved it

Heather W
Feb 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Owning Up is the second book in the Awakenings series and is an entertaining read.

Can these three people have a true relationship or will one feel lonely when they are too busy for her? This story has drama, angst, passion, BDSM, chemistry, and an amazing love between three people.

I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Sharon
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a book that has been looked again by the author and changes have been made, it’s a fantastic read. There are some parts that are not for everyone, I really loved this book and nothing in it bothered me at all. A lot of emotions and action in this book so get ready for a great read.

Jeanne Richardson
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Michele Zurlo; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Johanna Sawyer
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am devouring the books this author writes, and loving every word. This is a fantastic ménage relationship book where two Doms share a sweet submissive. It took me almost three days to get through this book and I didn’t want to put it down.

What did I like? The scenes and scenarios are so amazing. From the pony play, to the double penetration, to the role playing.... it was all fun.

Would I buy or recommend? Oh yea... Lex and Stef were amazing. Yum. If you love a Dom/sub book and don’t mind mm
Kathy Mccalmon
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in this series. this is a menage romance. the twins and Samantha have an instant chemistry. Can they find a way to stay together?

Amy Miller
Feb 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have always loved the authors work and this one is no different. This story just like all of the others I've read is incredible. The characters and their storyline really draws you in. Well written with so much passion and it shows within the characters. Another amazing story!
Mike Herbert
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved reading Owning Up by Michele Zurlo. This was a great story. Characters just drew me in on every page I read. I was unable to put the book down, it was a page turner for sure!

Linzi Baxter
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Highly recommend
Debbi Taylor
I enjoyed this book easy to read and get into good storyline and characters, definitely a worthwhile read.

Nate
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good characters. I enjoyed this one. This was a fun, sexy read. And a new author for me. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Carmela Dimattia
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Michele Zurlo is without doubt the queen of BDSM. This book, and this series to date, is just totally hot hot hot.
Samantha is one lucky lady to have 2 doms (twins of all things) to want to be with her. Yes there is some drama but it all adds to this amazing story. I love Michele's writing. Every little detail helps us to understand what is happening and she explains every scene with a lot of though and so much care. Loved that all the characters are also very strong. A must read if BDSM interest

• No Love Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #5)
  • Fallen Knight (Varasso Brothers #1)
  • Hooked (The Billionaire's Secret Club #3)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • Hard Ride
  • Don't Come
  • A Little Truth (A Little Life, #1)
  • Maksim (Heirs to the Bratva Empire, #2)
  • The Alpha's Stubborn Mate
  • Dangerous Touch
  • Switched (Sin City Fets #1)
  • Mr. Baby Daddy: A Secret Baby Romance
  • Charmed (Masters and Mercenaries #20.5)
  • Devil's Captive (Fallen Dynasty #1)
  • Pretend I'm Yours
  • Deadly Obsession: A Mafia Romance (The Obsession Duet Book 2)
  • Obey Daddy Collection
  • A Little Healing (A Little Life, #2)
Michele Zurlo is the author of the Awakenings, Doms of the FBI, and the SAFE Security series and many other stories. She writes contemporary and paranormal, BDSM and mainstream—whatever it takes to give her characters the happy endings they deserve. Her childhood dream was to be a librarian so she could read all day. Some words of wisdom from an inspiring lady had her tapping out stories on her fi ...more

Awakenings (9 books)
  • Letting Go (Awakenings Book 1)
  • Serving Sophia (Awakenings Book 3)
  • Hanging On (Awakenings, #2)
  • Two Masters for Samantha  (Awakenings #3)
  • Time to Pretend (Awakenings, #4)
  • Stepping Stones  (Awakenings #5)
  • Hanging On 2: Surreal Neal (Awakenings #6)
  • Two Masters for Samantha 2: In Their Hearts (Awakenings #7)

News & Interviews