Start by marking “Penny For Your Thoughts” as Want to Read:
Penny For Your Thoughts

Penny For Your Thoughts

Penny Michaels has a gift. At least that’s what her mother has told her from the time she was a born. With sharp intuition and the ability to see people for who they really are, she is her fortune telling mother's daughter. It’s a gift she didn’t want until she completely turned her back on it.

Forced to return to the sleepy town of Fate’s Landing after ignoring the signs o
ebook
Published 2019

To ask other readers questions about Penny For Your Thoughts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Penny For Your Thoughts

Katie
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Penny For Your Thoughts was a very sweet story of adoration and love with a hint of magic. There's tiny hints of drama throughout the novel, but it's mostly smooth sailing for our characters, so if you're looking for a pleasant read to get you through a rainy day or to enjoy on a beach, then you're probably at the right place. It's not going to get your heart-racing out of your chest or thread anxiety through your veins, but it's full heart, fabulous characters, and magic.

Our main characters in
Lora Lynn
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had been very impatiently waiting for another book by Elizabeth Lee and yet again she did not disappoint. I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about a book with a psychic but I loved it! I even found my self looking up how to read my own palm lines!

Penny’s and AJ’s story and the town of Fate’s Landing pulled me in from the beginning. Penny’s backstory and the insecurities she carried with her from her broken marriage is something I feel like we all can or have related to. The only man she car
Ebonie
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Penny and AJ’s story is sweet as pie from beginning to end. From their bumpy beginning, to their wild ride of a romance, to all of the twists and turns that threaten to keep them apart, their story is emotionally entertaining. You get to see Penny evolve from a divorced, insecure woman to something more, but you also get to see her struggles along the way - which I can personally relate to since I’m going through a similar transformation (just without the gifts that she has). And AJ - swoon wort ...more
SOMDReigel
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
“She is nothing like what I thought I wanted and everything I never knew I needed.”Penny for your Thoughts is mixed with humor, angst and romance. The main characters are likable and I was rooting for them since they met. Set in a small town with wonderful secondary characters. There’s great banter, good humor, and a bit of drama. A really enjoyable contemporary romance. First book I've read by this author and am looking forward to the next book in this series.
Jamie
Linda
Jun 11, 2019
Cassie
Jun 12, 2019
Born and raised in the middle of a Midwestern cornfield (not literally, that would be weird), I’ve spent my entire life imagining stories. Stories where the right guy always gets the right girl, first kisses are as magical as they are on the big screen and anything is completely possible if you believe.

Although this journey began years ago, it recently took on a whole new life. After years of devo