Start by marking “The Monster Chained (Fenris, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Monster Chained (Fenris, #4)

The Monster Chained

(Fenris #4)

Is Val-hall truly the sanctuary Óðinn promises? Or is it a beautiful trap?

Sol and Fenris escaped King Nøkkyn’s castle for the isolation and dubious safety of the Ironwood forest. Yet, as Sol’s pregnancy progresses, they are forced to admit that a cave in the wild forest is no place to raise a baby. But with no family, no gold, and the flames of a civil war burning all aro
Published May 28th 2019 by Vestal Valley Press

To ask other readers questions about The Monster Chained, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Monster Chained

Tina Williams
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pulled at the Heartstrings – have tissues at the ready!
The Monster Chained, the fourth instalment in the Fenris series by Samantha Macleod, is beautifully written, weaving a tale of love and self-sacrifice with Norse mythology. Be warned though you will undoubtedly need tissues at the ready! The plot threads from earlier novellas in the series are drawn together in an unavoidable noose that tightens around Sol and Fenris. The read also contains a great deal of hotness and there are a number of
Lorena
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Monster Chained is the fourth book in Samantha MacLeod’s new Fenris series. This is a steamy fantasy romance loosely based on Norse mythology. Note that these are novellas in a serial, and they should be read in order.

I like how Ms. MacLeod has reinterpreted Norse mythology here. This episode is fast-paced, tense, and suspenseful—you just know it’s not going to end well, but you can’t look away. Kudos to the author for creating characters I care about and a story that keeps me wondering what
Adriana Lacrouts
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
King Nøkkyn may be dead but his ghost is more present than ever. Sol and Fenris do not have a moment of tranquility and the long-awaited help offered by Odin very soon becomes the source of the agony and suffering that our heroes have to face.
Loki can be the god of lies, but he is certainly not the only one who can lie ...
A fantastic love story where Samantha MacLeod artfully mixes mythology, action and eroticism and leaves us begging to know how this story will end.

[I received an advanced copy
R Y A N  (bdb.for.life.true)
4/5 - Fenris and Sol go to Asgard

This is book four in the Fenris series. It just as good as the previous installments. And I mean Loki shows up so... and Frejya has a threesome with Fenris and Sol, kinda.

I received this ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review.

Book Release Date: May 28, 2019
M
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sol and Fenris’ behaviors in this book is frustrating! I can’t believe Sol didn't mention the prophecy right after escaping the castle. Fenris is so naive and desperate for acceptance. The book is hard to put down because of the great writing but I wish I could wring the characters’ necks. [I received an advanced copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.]
Scarolet Ellis
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Monster Chained by Samantha MacLeod is an awesome story to read. This is book number four in this awesome series that I have read and really loved very much. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about fantasy and paranormal romances.

Willow Ellis
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sol and Fenris escaped King Nokkyn's castle for safety and Sol is pregnant. They are forced to live in a cave which is in a wild forest and they have no family, no gold and than they found a a place called Asgard. They have no choice but to accept the help of the legendary fortress of Val-hall.
Alice
Danielle
is currently reading it
Jul 18, 2019

Fenris (4 books)
  • The Monster's Lover (Fenris, #1)
  • The Monster's Wife (Fenris, #2)
  • The Monster and the Prisoner (Fenris, #3)