Start by marking “Please Don't Feed the Vampire! (Classic Goosebumps #32)” as Want to Read:
Please Don't Feed the Vampire! (Classic Goosebumps #32)

Please Don't Feed the Vampire!

(Give Yourself Goosebumps #15)

The original books featuring the scariest creatures from the Goosebumps movie, in theaters October 16, 2015!

You buy something called ""Vampire in a Can."" At first you think its just a goofy vampire costume with a cape, plastic fangs, and a tattoo of teeth marks. But then you find a packet in the bottom of the can labeled: DANGER-KEEP AWAY!

If you tr
Edición Kindle, 144 pages
Published April 28th 2015 by Scholastic Press (first published March 1997)

it'chy
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: soft
this is my first give-yourself-goosebumps book and i decided to go through it systematically (using a spreadsheet to track my progress)
it was fun but i kinda wish i read the first book instead
now for some shut-eye...
♛primadonna♛
★★★☆☆

Read this aloud and with my 5th grade brother. The humor was so good and it reminded me and him of Teen Wolf's Scott and Stiles (or should I say Teen Wolf reminded me of the friendship in this book between the reader and Gabe). It was a great book overall and I really enjoyed the humor.
Zareen Shama
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was my first GOOSEBUMPS book and I finished in 2 days. I took it from my school library and I wanted to read this book because you can choose over 20 different endings! If you take a WRONG decision, you can be buried alive! But if you take the right decision, you can get a surprise birthday party!
Maisey Clark
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It took forever to go every ending, but it was an awesome adventure!! Haha.
I think it was one of my favorite books because I love a choose-your-own Goosebumps book.
It's surprising in one of the endings, but I won't say it. I love this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jersey
Oct 28, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: borrowed
The story is kinda lame and some parts are rushed but this book is fun to play around because you could choose what will happen next in the story and you could end up either in a bad situation or a good one.
Soha Wagdy
May 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I never get bored from these goosebumps books !!
Lindsay
I didn't realize this was a Choose Your Own Adventure type of book. Not a fan of those, but I can see how kids might enjoy these types of books.
Georgina Parkin
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
Read through two of the pathways as a family and really enjoyed reading it.
Tiffany Spencer
Please Don’t Feed the Vampire
Plot: It’s almost Halloween and you have a pretty lame costume (in a can) sold to you at a store called Scary Stuff from a guy with a glass eye (which in itself is scary). As you examine the can you find a packet of what looks like fake blood and a warning. Do we open it or not?
Everything inside me says no. Soooo. Let’s open it (I’m still doing opposites of what my brain says).
So we rip it open and it gets on our tongue and it’s GOOD but it looks like blood.
Ashleigh Miller
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I personally love that with this book the reader is able to choose how the story develops which really brings the reader into the story. With having it able to go in two separate ways at the beginning of the book with either the person becoming a vampire or the dog becoming a vampire there is different paths in which can make you read it over and over. With over ten different ways the story can end as well there is a lot of ways this book can keep you entertained and scared.
Kym Payne
I loved reading the Goosebumps books as a child and I'm so happy to be going back and reading them again for my Nostalgia Blast series. Goosebumps at it's finest! this book is like a graphic novel in paperback with multiple choices at the end of each page, Your can read this book over and over and it ends differently each time!
Heather
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I always love these books. I read two different endings and I still love the books as much now as I did as a kid. I might have to take time later and read through all the endings just to see what might have been.
Tarissa
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun choose-your-own-adventure plot, with lots of paths to try... each with another ending as scary as the last. My goodness, there's so many creative endings in this story, I'm amazed!

I'd definitely read another Give Yourself Goosebumps story sometime.
AM1_1
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books
This book resonates in my memory as the beginning of my love for horror. As a kid, it was the scariest thing I had ever read,and the element of choice engrossed me for days, as I tried to reach every one of the 'more than 20 possible endings'. One of R.L.Stine's best books for children.
Camryn
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: summer-2k17
It was very hard to too last long in that book!!!! At some point I just read the next page even if it didn't make sense when I died.
|•Nanno•|
Kerri
Sep 15, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It was a choose your own adventure book which I didn’t realise. I ended up dying of boredom! Literally.
Samantha
I don't recommend trying to read these pick your ending books via Kindle.

It is not a good time.
Batu
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rebecca
A fun/corny/silly choose-your-own-adventure themed around vampires, even if it is a little disappointing. The book is called Please Don't Feed the Vampire and features a vampire dog prominently on the cover (a dog that had a cameo in the theatrical Goosebumps movie of all things!), but ultimately Fifi the Vampire Poodle only has two short story threads, one of which has nothing but bad endings no matter what you do, compared to the many turns taken when the main character, a school aged kid that is sup ...more
Eddie Rangel
Goosebumps don't feed the vampire was a cool book. Its about a dog that lives with their owner. since the book is a multi ending book but if you choose to let the dog eat the vampire food then it will escape and start to turn other stuff into vampires. Over all i think that this was a good book and will say that it's for anyone that likes horror.
Billie Pritchett
Oct 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: goosebumps
Oh yeah, this one was kind of fun! In Please Don't Feed the Vampire!, you, the main character of this choose-your-own adventure book, receive some stuff from a Halloween shop that is supposed to turn you into a vampire. It's your choice whether or not you take it. If you do, you actually have to deal with life as a vampire. Lots of options here, really fun for all ages, and recommended. And there are lots of puns here. When I first added it, I gave it three stars, but given that it's been one of the bett ...more
Victoria Zigler
This book was both fun and frustrating. It was fun because of the many possible endings, but frustrating because of the constant back and fourth navigation once I'd made my choice each time. Plus, there were a few times when I didn't actually see what the point of making us do the navigation was, since there wasn't an actual choice to make (unless you include continuing to read or not doing so). I'll probably read the others like this, but it will be more out of curiosity because I love the Goos ...more
Risa Maeda
I kept dying and dying and dying within the first couple of choices in this book. That is pretty much what happens in almost all these books I've read in this series. I just can't seem to make the right choices I guess. :( I would like to make it to the end of one of these some day... So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I read the next one. As of now, nothing really to report on it at this time. My review is pretty much the same as my other reviews for this series. I think I will try this one ...more
Aurora Dimitre
This was one of my favorites as a kid - I mean, Choose Your Own Adventure books are great, Goosebumps are great, and so smashing the two of them together is SUPER great. I remember reading and re-reading this one, and so when I couldn't concentrate on the current, actual book for adults that I was reading one night, I just grabbed this one and had some fun flipping through the pages, getting several endings, and finally getting a good one. So this is fun.
Weathervane
Two stars, because some sections just seemed rushed. There were parts with half a page of text, which then made you flip through the book to an end section that had one paragraph! It's pretty obvious they were simply trying to fill space. Lots of choices, but not many great ones. A few amusing pages, however, so all is not lost.
Ashly
The endings are funny. I went back to choose the others choices after I was done with the first one.

I just wish this was a regular story of the poodle turing into a vampire and the kid trying to figure out how to turn him/her back.
Michael
Dec 06, 2007 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Yes,People that like mystery book would like this
This book is pretty much about how this boy gets a costume and it comes with an extra item. The item is blood and his dog ate it. Then his dog turns into a vampire and disapears.He has to find it.
Lizzie
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-collection
A fun book to read with a variety of endings.
Jenette
Feb 03, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
I don't like this type of book

• Night of the Living Dummy II (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #5)
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Five Little Monkeys Play Hide and Seek
  • Monster Blood (Goosebumps Presents TV Book, #15)
  • Howl's Moving Castle, Vol. 3 (Howl's Moving Castle Film Comics, #3)
  • The Secret Seven Collection
  • RE: Play Volume 1 Manga
  • Dragons Don't Cook Pizza (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #24)
  • Bites: Scary Stories to Sink Your Teeth Into
  • خمَّن من القادم على العشاء؟
  • Chibi Vampire, Vol. 13
  • The First Journey (Alternamorphs, #1)
  • I Was a Teenage Worrier
  • Darkness Creeping: Twenty Twisted Tales
  • Lila's Secret (Sweet Valley Kids, #6)
  • The Third Planet from Altair (Choose Your Own Adventure, #7)
  • My Name Is Not Alexander

R. L. S

Give Yourself Goosebumps (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • Escape from the Carnival of Horrors (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #1)
  • Tick Tock, You're Dead! (Give Yourself Goosebumps, # 2)
  • Trapped in Bat Wing Hall (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #3)
  • The Deadly Experiments of Dr. Eeek (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #4)
  • Night in Werewolf Woods (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #5)
  • Beware of the Purple Peanut Butter (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #6)
  • Under the Magician's Spell (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #7)
  • The Curse of the Creeping Coffin (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #8)
  • The Knight in Screaming Armor (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #9)
  • Diary of a Mad Mummy (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #10)