Start by marking “Unravel (Unbound Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unravel (Unbound Trilogy, #1)

Unravel

(Unbound Trilogy #1)

I’m Logan Mitchell, and I hold many secrets in my greedy hands.

Women?

They bow at my feet. Do what I ask and come back for more.

But Ellie Wynn, I don’t want her bowing, I want her to kneel.

She thought our time together was one night, a twist of fate.

How wrong she was.

Ellie has been mine since the day I saw her.

Little does she know, it wasn’t that night. It was years ago.

Wel
Published September 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Unravel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unravel

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Ellie lived through a bright childhood and a horrific adolescence. Once her beloved father died, her enchanted life fell into shambles at the hands of his wife and her children. She was terrorized, brutalized, and left broken. Through adulthood, she's finally picked up the pieces and made a satisfying life for herself. She's got an amazing best friend, an incredible pseudo-mom, a thriving business, and her health. When a night of unparalleled passion completely obliterates her walls, sh
Suzanne
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, down the rabbit hole have we gone with this new story that is the first of a trilogy from Kathy Coopmans. Honestly, I have zero words. The flow of this story was amazing. So much so, that I would have devoured it in one sitting, but apparently I had to sleep, so my tablet was taken away from me by my husbutt. Anywho, this story blew my mind. The concept to the scorching passion, plus the twists and turns, my head is still spinning. Especially with that ending! OMG!! I NEED MORE!
One thing t
Amy S. Ryan-Day
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read by Kathy Ccopmans and it definitely will not be the last. It's the first book in the planned Unbound trilogy and I absolutely cannot wait for the next two books! Especially since Unravel ended with quite the cliffhanger!!!
It's a sweet, remarkable love story with a bit of mystery, intrigue and action. Plus a fair amount of steamy scenes, which are veeeerrrryyyyy steamy!! I highly recommend this book and the trilogy, as well as the author. ❤

I read an ARC of this bo
Donna Purcell zappone
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! OMG!!!
The words will not form in my brain...
I NEED the next book, like right now!!
This book had me devouring every word on every page so fast it had my head spinning.
The twists and turns that the author had me going in was like being in a twister. I didn't know which way was up. And the ending.... what can I say but Oh My Gawd.... the ending ...
it was a page turning, sexy, mysterious read. All I wanted to know was .. what was his secret? But when I found out .. I was like WHAT the ...I
Christine
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Logan is a man with many layers. He is complicated amazing and compassionate. Ellie is one strong woman. Love the twists in the story. Could not wait to see what would happen next. Can’t wait for the next book. Amazing read.
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5+ DELICIOUS SEXY STARS!! I devoured this book in one sitting!! Logan is so YUMMY!! Logan and Ellie's story is so delicious and sexy you will consume every word in a couple of hours. Their story has all the feels, some angst, sexiness, friendship, family and love. It is a rollercoaster of a ride, so strap yourself in and enjoy. I can't wait for the next book....I AM DYING RIGHT NOW!! Kathy Coopmans words are like your favorite dessert you can't get enough.....give me more.
Kathy Coopmans
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Unravel is now live!! One-click a copy for only 2.99. The price will go to 3.99 at the end of the week.

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2wR3k7o

Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2KKgrPV

Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2IdETrr

Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2WzOMUn

iBooks: https://apple.co/2KfCY7L

Nook: https://bit.ly/2ZiCaTa

Kobo: https://bit.ly/2IcJ0UA

Blogger friends.
I’m excited, nervous and oh, so thrilled to share the sign-up link for my upcoming Unbound Trilogy.
I’d love to have you help spread the word.
Crystal Gray
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: signed-gems
This book! It had all the feels, for real. Ellie went through so much when she was younger, it's hard to wrap your head around. You just want to hug her! Logan, so many secrets! I recall cussing at the end, so it wasn't just quiet emotions that this brought out. I was loud! lol
Becky Rendon
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Talk about Unraveling. Kathy Coopmans had me on edge and so darn curious throughout this entire book. I was sure I would figure out the twist. Uh, yeah, not even close! I'm left stuttering and sputtering for how I missed it.

Unravel is going to unravel my mind while I wait for Undone. It's spinning while I attempt to process all I've learned. I almost feel like I need to do a reread to see if I can catch all that I missed. I don't think it will help but I'm my mind it's like I can catch it and c
Lynne Garlick
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Come on!!!! Where is that golden button because this deserves so much more than Five Stars!!! Oh. My. Freaking. Shizz!!!!
Ellie breaks her own self-imposed rules for one night with a guy she meets in a club, the connection, the chemistry is off the charts. Like stratospheric!! And then, in the blink of an eye she realises who he is and runs, leaving him asleep.
Two weeks later and with some interference from her friend, they meet again. Logan is not going to let her go without a fight, she is the
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
What a tangled web we weave.... FYI this book is the 1st in a trilogy and ends with a teeny tiny cliffhanger..
Ellie is a young woman who has been brutalized and terrorized by those she thought of as family. She has come out on top, but what will cause her to break! Ellie has decided she is gonna give a relationship a shot with someone from her past. After all that she has been through trust is not she gives away freely.
Logan has had eyes for Ellie since they were just teenagers. When they reun
Kylee
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unravel is a book that had me entranced right from the start. Logan and Ellie will have your pulse racing, your palms sweating and your mind reeling. Your heart will be torn between love, intrigue and loathing as Logan tries to make Ellie his. The lies and secrets are building, you can feel the impending backlash and discovery through words that paint a picture so clear at times it will feel as if it is playing out right before your eyes in vivid colour. Ellie will be a character that warms your ...more
Tammy
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read! Ellie and Logan are complete opposites in every way, but holy are these two perfect for one another. The chemistry they have is af, like smoking e-reader when they were together. But there are some issues from their past they both need to overcome, trusting isn't easy for either of them. But secrets and lies might take the whole relationship away And the huge drop at the end of the book has me dying for the next book.
Julie
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first book in the Unbound trilogy Unravel was definitely a brilliant beginning.
The pages were literally screaming with tension, hot steamy sex scenes and twists that blow your mind. It’s a really intense love story that has plenty of intrigue, mystery and even some action. The story had me involved right to the last page, great writing, the story had it all.
And we’re left on a great cliffhanger. Wow! Have to see what’s next!
Sophie Ruthven
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow.
Mind blown.
Throughout the book I had many things I wanted to say about this book, but by the time I got to the last page they all went out the window.
There are twists/turns/secrets/bombshells that you will NEVER see coming.
I'm speechless.
The author has always been a favourite of mine and this book proves exactly why.
One click IMMEDIATELY.
Would give more stars if I could.
Katie Conley
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I cant explain it, but this book was a bit hard to read but I did like it and I do look forward to the next book in the trilogy.

Logan is extremely intense and Ellie is not. He has always been trying to protect her even before they officially met, and she has no idea. It will be interesting to see how their relationship develops when she learns this and all the secrets he is still keeping.
Amanda Roden
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was the perfect ten star book! I was hooked from the very first word and I literally didn’t stop reading until
The very last word! I cannot wait to see what Kathy gives us next! I loved being Unraveled!!!
OKbook Hoarder
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a book!! Steamy, hot and romantic with a huge surpise. I can't wait to read the next two books and see what happens with Ellie and Logan story
Ashley Cestra
Sep 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I love this author! Kathy Coopmans always brings it! I really loved the general concept of the story line! That first chapter held all of my attention, was set up just like a Cinderella story! I loved the idea of where things were going, there was so much potential to spin things in a unique way! Unfortunately, the execution and the expectation were something different. I tried so hard to get into the story, but it wasn’t doing it for me. It just fell a little flat.
Logan, was a dripping sex god,
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
Are you dying to know Logan & Ellie's story? I know I am!
Bloggers sign up here to be a part of the release for this tempting, twisted, trilogy:
Tammi
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story, this couple it was captivating. From the Hot as Sin Prologue I was hooked!
They both have serious trust issues and a past that has a connection. But the sexual chemistry, the attraction is magnetic!! No matter how Ellie tries, no matter how high she has built that wall she cant stay away from him.
Logan is Hotter that Hot! He is sex on a stick but he has a secret and that secret is tearing him up inside!
I was watching them fall, loving them together. He was breaking down those walls. S
Stefanie Kral
✯✯5 Unraveling Stars!!!✯✯

Just when I thought Kathy Coopmans couldn’t outdo herself, she wrote Unravel , the first book in her Unbound Trilogy .

Ellie had the perfect family and life. When her parents passed away she’s left with her evil stepmom and even more evil stepsister and brother. The three of them did everything to make Ellie’s life a living hell. Her stepbrother also had an evil infatuation with her.

Ellie was lucky to have her former housekeeper turned mom and best friend turned s
Ana Rita
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you could imagine the way I was smiling when I was about to read this book... You would think that I was crazy...
I was smiling so freaking hard because I simply adore this author.
She has been a constant in my reading life and her books are to die for.
Not only is she an amazing writer but also an amazing person. She's that awesome.
Kathy Coopmans has a writing that will hook you up and will captivate your attention in a sec. Just trust me. Her books are raw, intense, amazing and with a few h
Fiona Fog
Um what just happened here? That's what I'm asking myself. That ending, I did not see that coming. Nor did I realise going in that it would end on a cliffhanger. The title should have clued me in right? But no I didn't even read the blurb I saw it come up on my feed from someone I follow on Instagram and that sealed the deal for me.

Ellie has a past one that most would find hard to ever overcome. So straight away I love her character. The strength she's shown with what the cards of fate dealt he
Jennifer Pierson
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ?! HOLY HELL KATHY COOPMANS! This story seriously tried to wreck me, on top of staying enraged throughout a lot of it. Talk about extreme emotions, I was mentally exhausted after I finished it in one sitting mind you! Ellie Wynn hasn't had it easy in life after her mother died, leaving her with her father, who married a total witch of a woman who was evil. Then it got worse after her father was killed, so OMG I just really wanted to hug her. She does something that s ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Well fuck me, what in the every loving hell just happened?! Honestly I've got absolutely nothing left in me after that journey and that ending y'all, more specifically that last paragraph... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Again, other than a whole lot of anger at some characters and this author leaving me on the edge of my seat with mail biting suspense on what the hell is going to happen next... I. Got. Nothing.

I adore Kathy Coopmans and I've been with her since the start and her writing h
Lynn Reynolds
Ellie Wynn may be in for the surprise of her life. Something from her past has an affect on the life she’s trying to have in the present. Logan Mitchell has an interesting connection to Ellie. He’s a man who commands attention from both men and women.

There are so many twists and turns with this book that I thought I was going to have a sore neck. I felt if I looked away I would miss something important. There were some ups and down too and since I tend to lose my stomach on rides, I’ll have to
Gin
Sep 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Wow! This started off hot and hooked me into what looked like a dynamic storyline between two sizzling characters. I’m so torn on my star review (needs a half star) which is way I don’t really care for that rating system but I guess there has to be one. I’m going to mention that book cover. WTF...the hero is an olive-skinned hottie with black hair and eyes in a dark and twisty story. What’s with the blue and tighty whities? I doubt Logan ever wore those undies. Logan is a supremely sexy alpha th ...more
Latisha Clark
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Stinson
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kathy, Kathy, Kathy...what have you done to me. You made me fall in love with the bad boy so easily. Ellie and Logan’s story is just beginning but wow what a start.

Ellie had something horrific happen to her years ago and she struggled so hard to come out of that to find a happiness she so desperately deserved. When she finally decided to put herself out there, she meets this mysterious man that she is undoubtedly drawn to. She can’t understand why she has this pull to a man she doesn’t know but
« previous 1 3 next »
Kathy is a USA Today Best Selling Author. A wife, mother, and book nerd. She loves chatting with her readers and making new book friends. You can visit with her and other book lovers in her reading group.

Unbound Trilogy (3 books)
  • Undone (Unbound Trilogy #2)
  • Untwist (Unbound Trilogy #3