Start by marking “The Dragon Mistress: Book 3 (Dragon Mistress #3; The Eburosi Chronicles #10)” as Want to Read:
The Dragon Mistress: Book 3 (Dragon Mistress #3; The Eburosi Chronicles #10)

The Dragon Mistress: Book 3

(Dragon Mistress #3)

Our secret is out, and now we’re marked for death.

A lone survivor escaped the mountain battle, carrying news of our dragons’ existence to the court of Prince Oblisii.

Utrea’s dragons were supposed to have been wiped out long ago. Only these five remain—a male and four females. They’re all that’s left to carry on the species, but first we have to keep them alive.

The prince
Published July 8th 2019 by OtherLove Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Dragon Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dragon Mistress

Start your review of The Dragon Mistress: Book 3 (Dragon Mistress #3; The Eburosi Chronicles #10)
Tully Vincent
Jul 16, 2019 marked it as to-read
Really want to read this... but since it has a cliffhanger, I probably won't start it until close to when the next book will be out.
Ezgi Sezer
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That cliffhanger..

I have been binge reading this series and this book just about killed me. The writing was so good that I truly felt what the characters were feeling.
Julie
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well, this book is certainly a roller coaster ride from start to finish.

The Dragon Mistress series is one part of the Eburosi Chronicles that include The Horse Mistress and the Lion Mistress. The series can be read alone, but there is more depth to the world if you’ve visited it through the other series. This set specifically deals with the adventures of Frella and four very different men as they try to save the world’s last 4 dragons.

In this specific volume, we have the great on page sex that
J.L.
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: july-2019
I burned through all of the books in this series very quickly, then had to wait months for this latest installment. I read it all the evening of the day it was released. It was worth the wait.

Like the previous books, Frella’s story contains nonstop action and adventure. Multiple relationships are in play. And Steffan manages to surprise me at every turn when I think I have an idea of how things are going to go. This was especially true in this story, where the final relationship between Frella
Chrissy
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bring Your Tissues, It’s a Rough Ride!

Well, RA Steffan really knows how to put her readers through the mill. This book was a tough one to read. There is a lot of emotional turmoil in this book and I got choked up several times whilst I read it.

This author knows how to build tension extremely well. She cranks it up with a delicate force that is impossible to escape. When reading this book, I couldn’t stop. I’m writing this review at 4.30 am, so let that be a warning to leave plenty of time to
Katerina
The 3rd part of The Dragon Mistress is fast paced and full of action. The story continues with our characters bonding more with each other and with the dragons. We keep learning things from their past that helps us understand them more. But things are starting to get dangerous for all of them after they were discovered at the end of the second book. Hard decisions are made, old friends came to their aid and they are faced with a loss that breaks everyone’s hearts (including ours).
I think the 3rd
Shannon
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was kept on my tiptoes the entire time. I had sleepless nights wondering about what would happen next. Gwendolyn is such a talented narrator - the emotion she infuses into her words and the way she changes her voice slightly for each character and the accents. She's amazing. And R. A. Steffan - the way her mind works. Her imagination. I would love to meet her. I can't wait to read the fourth book but I'm also sad that after I finish it Frella's story will be over.
Cheryl Murray
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story!

I love the never ending action! R.A.Steffan you have a great story line that never ends! I don't know where you get your ideas for writing a story but you are awesome! Great story!
Christina Cato
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read it!

Another great installment in the series. I love this world that RA Steffan has created. There is so much tenderness in the relationships created and the suspense of what’s going to happen keeps me on the edge of my seat. Can’t wait to get the next installment.
JMBooher
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness what a book

I have adored all the mistress series! But this dragon series is out of the world. Thank you Ms. Steffen for writing all these series!
Miss SHF Urquhart
Jul 09, 2019
BiblioFran
Jan 13, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • A Court of Earth and Aether (War of the Gods, #4)
  • Protected by the vampires
  • The Mercenary's Bounty (Age of the Andinna, #2)
  • Fool's Bargain (Fate's Fools, #7)
  • Hunted (Feral Souls Trilogy, #1)
  • A Court of Fire and Metal (War of the Gods, #2)
  • A Court of Ice and Wind (War of the Gods, #3)
  • Whisper of Spirits (FSID Agents #1)
  • Silent Omen (The Eighth Transgressor #3)
  • Ending Omen (The Eighth Transgressor #1)
  • Deadly Omen (The Eighth Transgressor #2)
  • Mysterious Omen (The Eighth Transgressor #4)
  • Dragon Blues (Immortal Dragons, #1)
  • The Hellhound's Legion (Kit Davenport)
  • Queen of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #3)
  • A Night of Redemption (The Redemption Saga, #5)
  • Risen (Rise of the Iliri #10)
USA Today bestselling author R. A. Steffan lives in a very boring (but pretty) part of flyover country in the Midwestern US. When she’s not busy writing stories about people loving each other in all sorts of different and interesting ways, she can be found taking care of her small menagerie of critters.

A rebel to the core, she is currently sticking it to the man by illegally harboring ducks within

Dragon Mistress (4 books)
  • The Dragon Mistress: Book 1 (Dragon Mistress #1; The Eburosi Chronicles, #8)
  • The Dragon Mistress: Book 2 (Dragon Mistress #2; The Eburosi Chronicles #9)
  • The Dragon Mistress: Book 4 (Dragon Mistress #4; The Eburosi Chronicles #11)