Start by marking “Retain Me” as Want to Read:
Retain Me

Retain Me

Having been promoted to partner at Walsh, Ingram & Ingram law firm, Avarie Ingram was quite confident in her abilities in not only the courtroom but the boardroom as well. Her new high profile assignment was to be an advisor for the legal team of the billion-dollar corporation, King Steel Industries. This duty would include working closely with the devilishly handsome C.E. ...more
ebook

To ask other readers questions about Retain Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Retain Me

Start your review of Retain Me
Rosie J.
May 16, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Office Romance Lovers
This book didn't sound like Peyton Banks. ...more
Dee's Reading Zone
Shane King, CEO of King Steel was attracted to his sexy new attorney, Avarie Ingram at first glance so he went after her until she was his. Yes, people were not too accepting of Avarie's smarts but protective Shane got them told and FAST!

"Retain Me" was a short novella but my, my, my --- it a really memorable good read!

5 Retain me stars!!!!!!!! *****
Kim Whitehead
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful quick read!! Wished it was a little longer!
Ashley
It was good but I felt like it was kind of repetitive. For example, it was continuously mentioned how Avarie could hold her own etc and even some of the sex scenes seemed the same to me.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. It had me captivated from the beginning with the hot steamy scenes. I really enjoyed reading this book and I would recommend it!

Mzlegz
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Averie and Shane short circuited my Kindle upon their first time meeting!! No playing coy for either of these two. Their romance was off the charts right along with their business savvy. From the boardroom to the bedroom...and all places in between, this power couple took names and kicked butt!! Love had no color boundaries...well maybe to those who STILL remain ignorant!! Great read and I look forward to reading more in this series.
I received a free review copy of this book and am voluntarily
TammiMonique Meyers
Love it

I love all of your BMWM romance novels. I read lots of them enjoy them and give us a beautiful outlook Interracial relationships. How love has no color. Is Physical and mental attraction , Without judgment on both parts of the families and friends,that will support your relationship. These novels give us as women and men hope to find love without judgment. Love has no color. Love is love and it’s God’s love
Cammyjoe
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!!

A great read, and I enjoyed it tremendously, not too short,not too long, no dragging, straight to the point. Just like Shane, the man knows what he wants and he wants Avarie , the go-getter, powerful lawyer. Together,they make sense, they belong together,they fit!
I was hoping for a little Shane or little Averie, maybe we will have some babies in Trevor's story. 😁
Great 👍
Meme3650msn.Com
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Avarie (lawyer) took over her father’s account with the infamous King brothers company as the top head lawyer. Little did she know that she would also catch the attention of Shane King. She wanted to keep it under wrap. Sometimes you don’t get what you want. Loved the story line, but I had to skip over the sexual content as it was a bit much for me ( yes there was a disclaimer).
Tanya
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She has worked hard to become a partner of the law firm and had no time for love. She gets a new client but there is an instant attraction between them. Will they give in to the attractions? Can they keep it a secret? Will it affect her job? Watch what will happen between them

Carol
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Office Romance

I love a book that has a spirited, independent, take charge heroine and a strong protective confident hero. This was a fun read, a sweet love story that has grit, a little drama, lovable characters, instant connection and a I found my forever love ending.
T.M.  Pigatt
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short

It was a good story, short but good. I enjoyed all the way through. I always love this author. Good
Carolyn King
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nice And Sweet

Shame and Avery felt the attraction as soon as they met. Shane wanted Avery and went after her. Avery wanted Shane too. I love them together.
Tracey
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

This was a good read but way too short of a book. Loved the instant attraction between Shane and Avarie.
Courtney
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: interracial
A quickie, but good nonetheless. I always know I’ll get a good story from this author at this point.
Rosemary
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jump to read books by P. Banks!!!

Always great reading books by Ms. Banks. Thank you for giving a different view of relationship building. Well written. Good story line!!
Katara Johnson
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a cute office romance that shows what happens when two alphas clash!! Will there be a book 2?
Alex Davenport
What is not to love about Peyton Bank's, Retain Me? Previously included as part of the Seductive Temptations box set, this lovely story is now a stand alone book. Retain me centers around the blooming romance between attorney Avarie Ingram and business owner Shane King.

Avarie is a smart and strong woman determined to do her job and do it well. Shane is the sexy, soon to be reformed, playboy. At their first meeting, the attraction sizzles. Avarie tries to resist the attentions of Shane as she is
Jessica
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Retain me was a good book. I love Avery was a woman that was an up and coming attorney under her father. She's like anyone who is following the foot steps of a parent, they just wanna make a name for themselves. The one thing about life though is love can come in at anytime unexpectedly and that's what happened. I wish the story was long and also I love a little angst in books I read. Like I said it's a short read, but I still recommend. Peyton Banks makes great stories and never disappoint.

I re
Brenda Moser
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written office romance with strong characters and a hot and steamy chemistry. The author does a great job describing her scenes and pulling you in with all the heat. It's a short story,flows smoothly and I loved reading. Highly recommend this book.

Elvira
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing book with a strong female and a dominant male. When they meet sparks fly with the hot steamy chemistry that looms up. The characters are well developed and engaging with a fun storyline to keep you engaged from page one till the end.

Monique Hebert
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot sexy novella! This book although the length of a novella, was able to capture and retain my attention from the start. Attorney client relationship was hot considering both were dominant successful people, but the male client was hot alpha for sure. I would read from this author again for sure. The sex scenes were great too!
Lynn Stifle
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is an office romance and I absolutely loved it. The story is well developed, and Avarie and Shane had a chemistry and passion, that made this story impossible to put down. Loved these two characters together and it was a bonus that they fell in love. I highly recommend you read it for yourself.

Mary S.
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy reading Shane and Avarie story they had this chemistry that they couldn't help but to fall in love even with their difficulties for them to have a relationship. But at the end they got through with them and had their happy ever after. ...more
Joseph Gallagher
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting book Interesting ideas nice ending with a little twist
Interesting characters
Good read
Well worth a read if you like this genre

Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
An entertaining, quick read. Good characters with chemistry. An enjoyable storyline! Check it out!

Karen A Baldwin
Jul 25, 2019
Mari
Apr 20, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Carter (Me Three Movement #1)
  • Until My Last Breath (Townsend #0.5)
  • Doctor Feel Good (Be Yours #1)
  • Mr. Vega
  • Declan (Me Three Movement Book 2)
  • For You
  • Jacob's Song
  • Broken (Surrender Book 1)
  • The Nordic Lightning
  • The Italian Heir
  • Emanuel's Heat (Rescue Four #3)
  • Dmitri: The Russian's Christmas Baby (The Wallflower's, #3)
  • Lunchtime Chronicles, Issue 19: Carolina Reaper
  • Where Love is Found
  • Broken Promises
  • Aidan: One Night With The Doctor (The Wallflower's, #7)
  • MindF*ck
  • No Coincidence
Peyton Banks is the alter ego of a city girl who is a romantic at heart. Her mornings consist of coffee and daydreaming up the next steamy romance book ideas. She loves spinning romantic tales of hot alpha males and the women they love. She currently resides with her husband and children in Cleveland, Ohio.