Start by marking “Muse” as Want to Read:
Muse

Muse

Shelby Walsh is struggling to make ends meet. She spends her days doing singing telegrams for extra cash, but she never expected to be sent out to perform for the world’s most famous composer. And definitely not in a skimpy Greek goddess outfit. How is she supposed to keep it together when every part of her is screaming for him to take her?

Theo Hayes is a recluse. He just

To ask other readers questions about Muse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Muse

♡Tonya♡
This collaboration of Alexa Riley and Fiona Davenport was a match made on OTT instalove heaven! This steamy read was exactly what I have been craving! I can’t wait to dive into Starlet!

-no cheating
-no separation
-good epilogue
Chitra *CJ*
Apr 15, 2019 marked it as dying-to-read-thud
So finally AR and FD (RP+EC) are collaborating! I’m excited to see what these four goddesses would produce together 😍
Jami
This Duo (okay maybe foursome) brought an awesome read.
Theo is in a stump. He is having writers block like never before and he doesn't know how to get out of it. That's where baby brother steps in to help. Only he didn't know that his help was going to be the answer to all of his problems and dreams in one.
Shelby loves to sing but could never catch her break. Singing grams is not what she thought she would be doing with her life, but it gets her doing what she loves and pays her bills. What sh
Danni
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
The level of OTT heat in this book is absurdly awesome. The MCs zoom past any ‘getting to know you’ stage and straight into ‘mine, MINE.’ Which, for lovers of insta, is completely gratifying. I love the complete devotion Theo has for her, especially because his support and obsession uplifts her to nurture her talents without blindly pushing her to the top. OTT is best done when the obsessiveness makes the lives of the MCs better all around, and in Muse, that’s what happens.
Darlene
Janice Somers
I couldn't put it down. The OTT alpha meets a singing telegrams girl who sings like an angel.
There is baby batter making everywhere.
Shelby is a singing telegram girl who goes where she is assigned to and sings their telegram to them.
Theo Hayes wants to be left alone to compose his music for a movie. Only he's having a problem as he is experiencing a block. His brother calls and tells him he has sent him a surprise. He hangs up from talking to his brother just as the doorbell rings.
Shelby is st
Lynn Thinking out loud
My goodness. Alexa and Fiona have knocked this one out of the ballpark. I've never read Fiona before. I really loved this book.
Kayla Brunson
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Two of my favorite authors writing together? I was sold as soon as I saw their names. This was so freakin’ good and I hope that they write more together!

This was such a sweet and steamy short read! I loved Theo and Shelby together and their chemistry was white hot! The next book is about Theo’s brother Austin and I hope it’s as good as this one was!

I received an ARC for an honest review.

Blog | Instagram | Twitter
One chapter more
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Let me just say, this collaboration was extremely naughty and hot. Sometimes four minds are better then two and this is the effect. I think brainstorming for the hero made him just perfect, he was so alpha, so confident and sexy... He saw his Angel and decided to keep her for himself. Sweet.

I felt pretty bad for Shelby though... I found her a bit , hmm... Not offending anyone but I found her a little bit stupid. On the other hand she was still a child of 19. And now that I go back to the story l
Sandy Nikolas
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Insta-Caveman!

This was another great story! I actually read Starlet first. Loved the storyline and the hot, sexy times! Theo was So instantly smitten and his Muse was also. Great chemistry and completely safe.
Brooke Gunderman-Harris
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Being a muse is a hard job when you all you do is be yourself.

Shelby is working for a singing telegram company when she walks up to a huge mansion to sing to someone. Her outfit is two sizes too small but she loves her job. She can sing her heart out even though her singing career isn’t on the highest note. Not yet anyway.

Theo is in a huge slump and needs all the help he can get when he gets a ding from his doorbell. He opens the door and this beautiful creature is standing before him. Not onl
Fiona Fog
Shelves: erotic-reads, romance
I have a new favourite from these ladies and they delivered. Be warned it's dirty and fast but it's so romantic too.

Theo is an award winning composer. His skills have earnt him numerous awards and he is in demand. But he's also in a bit of a slump. He can't seem to find the passion he once had. Something is missing.

When Theo's brother Austin sends him a singing telegram he is not prepared when he throws open his door and see's the vision that is Shelby standing in front of him. The clothing she
Michelle
Apr 19, 2019 rated it liked it
I gotta be honest here. I wasn’t really feeling this book. I know there was another author in the mix with this book. And boy... you could tell. It wasn’t your classic Alexa Riley book. I was trying to find their voices. But, I couldn’t. I was kinda bummed about it. I just didn’t feel the balance between the authors.

Overall it wasn’t bad. But I didn’t like how the story unfolded. I never warmed up to Theo. I felt like it was missing something. Even though the men in Alexa Riley books are over th
Elizabeth Neal
Shelby needs money, and singing telegrams helps pay the bills. She never expected her desperation in taking the job would lead to her meeting a composer, as in known around the world composer. But that's not why she's in awe. Her whole being calls out to him.

Theo is a self-proclaimed hermit, preferring to work and only work...except nothing is coming out. Grumpy to begin with, this fact isn't helping. But the telegram his brother sends him in hopes he'll be inspired is exactly what, or should I
Babel
This little muse is all his

One of the most possessive alpha-males in this author's world, and I am still reeling at the fact that it's co-written with another favourite author of mine. Of course, I devoured it! :-D

I love the idea of a talented man who's lost his inspiration and suddenly is struck with it at the sight of his fated woman.

I blushed and giggled all the time at how intense Theo is with Shelby. The singing telegram girl dazzles him with her beauty and talent, and he snatches her from
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alexa Riley and Fiona Davenport are some of my favorite authors but I was skeptical with this one because there's four authors writing this one story so I was worried it wouldn't flow nicely. It flows so nicely it's like one author wrote it, there's no story line gaps. Theo is on a deadline to write his next movie score but he can't come up with anything good. He needs a muse to help him get his mojo back. He a little grumpy and very possessive. Shelby is young and just trying to make ends meet ...more
Zoe
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awww this was incredibly sweet and a whole lot of dirty. These Authors make a fantastic pairing, they mesh well together and weave an amazing book. It was really well written and flowed and was easy to follow. I thoroughly enjoyed the storyline.

Shelby is an incredibly sweet and beautiful girl with talent, what will happen when she goes and does her next singing telegram who knows. Theo is a oerson who enjoys being alone and that all he ever wants, he loves his job put he has hit a wall and needs
Genieinachanelbottle
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Muse is a Deliciously decadent treat,
I couldn't devour it fast enough!

Get ready to be completely consumed by this lushes love story, full of epic romance N lol funny humor, Theo N Shelby come together to create one Sexy Hot Symphony! I fell head over heels in love with them!

Theo is the embodiment of Tall dark N handsome, a totally over the top Alpha with a sweet side just for his little Muse!

Shelby is a sweet Beauty with the voice of an Angel, a sassy spitfire attitude N loving heart that mel
Tamicka
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I thought that Shelby was adorable. I loved Theo as well. Shelby is a singing telegram worker, though she wishes she was more, as long as she's singing she's happy.
Then we have Theo who is a world famous, award winning composer. He's extremely talented and sought after. Problem is he's finally hit a snag. On his latest work there's nothinf. He's lost his mojo. His brother is there to help though.
When Theo opens the door to his "Muse" he's blown away. Not just at her voice bu
Jacey Jeffrey
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this latest book by some of my favorite authors!!! I was hooked from beginning to end. It was such a hot, steamy, fantastic story about a man who had lost his inspiration to write and compose music. Once he laid eyes on the beautiful woman at his door getting ready to sing to him he was hooked. He found his inspiration.....his muse and he wasn't going to let her out of his sight for anything. This is one that I definitely recommend and I can't wait to read what they come out wit ...more
Melinda  Parker
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Theo Hayes found himself and his music career in a slump. But that all changed when he opened his door expecting a lunch delivery from his brother. What he got was an angel on earth in the form of a tiny muse that looked and sounded as if she was dropped from the heavens above. A complete symphony in the flesh.

Shelby was simply delivering a singing telegram when she was visually devoured by the recipient, and he just happened to be her idol. Then wham, bam Theo laid claim to her, literally and
Linda Barrett
"Forever Mine"

Who ever decided to make this collaboration happen deserves a massive thank you.
This is a match made in literacy heaven.
I'm already a massive fan of Alexa Riley but after reading this novella I need to read more Fiona Davenport stories especially Starlet which is their spin off from Muse.
Muse is a great 4 star novella that tells the story of Theo and Shelby.
These two are insta everything.
Their hot passion and sweet love all wrapped up in a HEA that will have you feeling all the fe
Mindy Chase-selder
Theo and Shelby are couple goals!

Loved Muse by AR. When Theo was stuck in his composition and had no motivation to complete it, his brother comes to the rescue sending him a singing telegram that just so happens to bring him the inspiration that he needed. Shelby lives to sing and takes pride in every singing telegram that she delivers. When these two see each other for the first time each finally sees a future they never knew they could have. Theo found his muse and Shelby found her Apollo. The
Codie
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When two amazing duos such as Alexa Riley and Fiona Davenport collaborate you know the bar is set high. The hopes I had for this book was blown away! Theo and Shelby made my heart happy! They had brilliant chemistry, Theo is so closed off in his work and the block his in until Shelby signs her way into his life where he refuses to allow her to leave, she's everything he needs. It's sweet, cute, witty and beautifully done. I cannot wait to see more from this awesome foursome!
Christina Pannell
Full of alpha-male, insta-love, page-turning smut

This book has the best of both worlds.
Fiona Davenport duo and the Alexa Riley duo. Both pairs are all about the alpha male, instalove, fun, juicy smut.
In Muse Theo's brother hires a singing telegram to try to get his creative music juices flowing. Shelby is the telegram singer but neither of them are prepared for the intense attraction
Speed
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved it! Theo receives his muse by singing telegram, Shelby, whom his younger brother sends to inspire him. And boy does she do that! Lol. Filled with alpha male dominated "You're Mine", hot sex, filled with so much cum that can only end up with a bun in the oven, you have no other choice but to enjoy this wonderful story by collaboration of Fiona Davenport and Alexa Riley! 4 writers coming together to write an awesome read! Loved it! I hope they write more great stories together****
Julie
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely great book! The combination of Alexa Riley and Fiona Davenport make this a must read! This is a great, hot, steamy read about an instalove meeting between Theo and Shelby. Shelby immediately becomes Theo's everything, while before this Theo wasn't even sure if he believed in 'the ONE'. Loved this book, a definite re-read for me!

I received a free ARC of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Apr 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Oh my Lorrdd.

My two loves unite ..

And this was all that you could expect with these two. Theo and Shelby and their unusual meeting and then the love story between them.. Ahhhh.
AR is known for her ridiculously crazy themes and Fiona Davenport with her insta crazy guys. Absolute love.

ARC provided for review
Samantha James
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Muse is a super red hot instalove book by the talented Alexa Riley and Fiona Davenport. Theo is a composer in need of a muse, enter Shelby. This book is short but contains everything needed in an Alexa Riley book. Am looking forward to reading Theo's brother Austin's book by Fiona Davenport, called Starlet to see what happens next for Theo and Shelby.
Natalie
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another hit for Alexa Riley! Theo is in need of inspiration for his next score, he's getting absolutely none of his work done and feels that hes lost his passion. When Theos brother Austin send him a singing telegram everything changes in the blink of an eye and Theo finds his Muse.
Super steamy, instalove, ridiculously obsessive baby crazy alpha.
At the top of my favs list.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea