Start by marking “The Celtic Cowboy (Bear Creek Rodeo)” as Want to Read:
The Celtic Cowboy (Bear Creek Rodeo)

The Celtic Cowboy (Bear Creek Rodeo)

Adeline Murphy

In Texas, two things are gospel - football and rodeos. Growing up as the daughter of a football legend made me practically royalty, but it’s not a crown I’m interested in. Football life isn’t for me, no matter how hard my family pressures me with their motto of “If you can’t be them, marry them.” Living in the shadow of my football star brothers was exhaustin
Published June 26th 2019 by Jessica Marin

To ask other readers questions about The Celtic Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Celtic Cowboy

April Symes
The Celtic Cowboy by Jessica Marin is a sweet and steamy read. In book 2, we get sexy bull rider Ryan Kearney's story and meet the woman who brings him to his knees- Adeline. She does it with her sassy mouth and her sweet ways. She is just perfect for him. This story was a great follow up to The Irish Cowboy. Another winner by Ms. Marin!!

My Rating: 4.5 stars ******
Suzana
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars
*ARC kindly provided by the author and I’m leaving an honest review*

This was yet another sweet, charming and a swoon worthy story that just captures you from the beginning. I thoroughly enjoyed every single page of it, and never wanted it to end. The brothers Kearney really know how to charm you and make you fall for them. The Celtic Cowboy is another great addition to the Bear Creek Rodeo series. It was well developed, well written, eloquent and it didn’t lack anything. It is fast paced/
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
 photo PSX_20190625_203430_zpsxhgpjdej.jpg
Not my first read by author, I have officially read every single book so far!

Ryan Kearney is the younger brother of Rhett, where Rhett is handsome in a rugged way, Ryan is on the pretty side if you wish. Having slept through half of Dublin, he and his brother are heading to America to compete in the Pro Rodeo Cowboy Circuit. A dream really, so this was a very exciting time for Ryan…could almost have been even more in the mile high club if his brother didn’t pull the responsible card on him. It’
Jacey Jeffrey
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed the latest book in the Bear Creek Rodeo Series. This time we get Ryan's story. He is a playboy who is looking for a good time not Ms. Right. When his brother lays down the law and informs him that he can't have any one night stands and to keep his focus on what he is trying to accomplish in the rodeo world, he doesn't know how he can survive. He looks for a woman to keep his brother distracted so he can have his fun....and that is when he meets Adeline. She is out with her best ...more
Clare Burns
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Is there anything sexier than an irish accent? What's hotter than a solid carved from marble bod? What's sexier than a cowboy? AN IRISH COWBOY WITH WASHBOARD ABS AND PIERCING EYES!!!!

Ryan is the younger half of the Irish cowboys taking the USA rodeo scene by storm. A confirmed ladies man (MAN WHORE ALERT!!!) who doesn't believe in insta-love........until he does.

Adeline is living in her families shadow while waiting for the perfect man to sweep her off her feet and accept her sassy mouth.

When th
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Celtic Cowboy by Jessica Marin is part of the Bear Creek Rodeo series. This is the story of Ryan Kearney and Adeline Murphy.
Ryan and his brother are in America to be Pro-Redo Riders and Ryan's been told by his brother to pull in his playboy ways. But then he meets Adeline and everything is about her.
Loved this quick hot read!
Andrea Cloyd
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed reading this book! I love seeing the party boy, Ryan, fall for someone who kept him on his toes and made. Adeline definitely didnt fall for all his party boy ways which was pretty funny to read. I love that Marin went out of the way to make it seem like it wasnt a copy and paste book of her other story. Yes there are scenes that are the same but she includes some internal monologue or continues a scene in this story where it left off on the other. It does help the book feel indiv ...more
Chrystal M Delgado
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After meeting Ryan and Adeline in The Irish Cowboy, I was excited to see how their story would go. I loved the banter between the two. She is super sassy and he is the cocky playboy that doesn't cower away when the sass comes out. They compliment each other perfectly. I love the Kearney Brother's and hope to see more of them in the future!
Kim Gauger
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second in series

Make sure you read Irish Cowboy first! Loved this short read. Kind of a side by side with the Irish but this time it is the other brothers tale with Adeline. I loved it!
Stacy
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Celtic Cowboy is another quick, fun read by Jessica Marin. Her characters are the kind that I could see myself being friends with in real life. Her female leads are sassy independent women who are not willing to settle for less than the best in their personal and professional lives. Ryan, the male lead of this book and Rhett, his brother, are two swoon worthy guys. Both are good-looking, athletic and focused on being the best in their respective fields. The Bear Creek Rodeo series are short ...more
Janet Swiftbird
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow Irish Cowboys

The boys take America by storm and catch the heart of two women determined not to date cowboys.
Great characters with strong storyline with a ending you'll love.
Lynn Smith
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Celtic Cowboy

Enjoyed Ryan and Adeline's story. Ryan came to America with his brother from Ireland. Both wanting to be pro rodeo riders. Ryan was a player but his brother told him no women why they were here. They were focusing on their career. Until Adeline.
Enjoyed the story. Loving the series.
Jenn (YeahOrNeighReviews)
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
A brief encounter with Irish bull riding brothers that will have your heart racing! I enjoyed that this story was not only about Ryan and Adeline, but a side story of her best friend and his brother. I hope to see more of these characters in a future story, cuz this book wasn't nearly long enough for me. Such a cute story!
Zulfa zeebumz
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah! Guess who's my new book boyfriend?! Ryan Kearney!! That's who 😍... This fast Insta everything will leave you swooning throughout the whole book. Ryan is everything and more and Adeline Murphy is a sassy mouthed siren who makes Ryan crumble to his knees.... You don't wanna miss out on this incredible story 💖. Jessica Marin has yet again shown how incredible she is through her words.

P.S Rhett Kearney starts this incredible journey about two Irish cowboys who find love 🤗. Go one click now! 😎🤠
Laid-back Book Bitches
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am sucker for Cowboy stories. So of course I have loved both of these books. I was excited to read Ryan's story after meeting him in Book 1. Adaline with her smart and sassy mouth brings Ryan to his knees. This book is totally swoon worthy. You will fall in love with these two right away. This book drew me in and would not let me go. Go get your cope of this book, you will not be sorry.
Sherry Haynes
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Celtic Cowboy is a quick sweet romance. I love how the women within this series are independent and don't need a man but when the right one comes along, they are still feisty enough to make them work for it. Looking forward to reading more by this author.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jun 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was so excited to see what happened between Ryan & Adeline after they met in The Irish Cowboy. I enjoyed watching Adeline making Ryan work for her and not just falling in line. I felt like the ending was a little rushed, but overall it was cute & sweet just like the first book!!
Carmen  Torres
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this story. She's a football princess who wants no part of it. He wanted to be a star but they didn't count on power Love this author.
Up All Night With Books
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars
Review by Elizabeth
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Wowzers!! It has been a while since I have actually sat down and devoured a book without putting it down! The Celtic Cowboy by Jessica Marin is addicting from beginning to end.

Ryan is your definition of a man whore, or that is the impression I received, according to his brother Rhett. However, Rhett demands that Ryan's whorish come to an end while they are touring America with the rodeo. When Ryan meets Adeline, he will have
Isha  @bookaddict_ish
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really really enjoyed this book! The Celtic Cowboy by Jessica Marin was a sweet fast-paced steamy romance that will leave you wanting for more. Honestly, I was never a fan of cowboys but I have to admit, it was so sweet to watch Ryan 'the famous man whore' make a complete 360° since he meets Adeline, this story completely pulled me in from the very beginning and kept my attention. Ryan is a cocky, confident, sexy yet sweet Irish Cowboy who will make you swoon and you better believe he'll use ...more
Tracey Vuolo
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Celtic Cowboy is a swoon worthy, sweet story that I could not put down. Trust me when I say Ryan will steal you heart with his cocky attitude and sexy bull riding self. His soft and vulnerable side really made me adore him. Then there is Adeline who is a gorgeous and funny firecracker who gives him a run for his money and fireworks explode. These two and their witty banter just made everything even better. Celtic Cowboy is heartwarming, sexy and will make you want to save a bull and ride a cowbo ...more
Amanda Katherine
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
After having met Ryan and Adeline in The Irish Cowboy, I was looking forward to getting the story of the playboy brother and sassy best friend, and I was not let down. The teasing and playful banter between these two made me literally laugh out loud, how could you not want to follow along with such a fun story. This cute, bite-sized read left me with a sense of happiness and a permanent smile. Be sure to check out why!
Jessica Marin
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Check out this swoon worthy, insta-love novella of two Irish brothers who come to America to live out their dream of making it in the Pro Rodeo Circuit only to fall in love with women who are best friends. You'll love Rhett and Ryan Kearney!
Denise Schenk
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished
Fun quick read. Ryan's brother is crazy about Adeline's BFF. Ryan is really interested in Adeline and she hopes it's not because of her father being famous
April
Shirley Kulak
Jul 09, 2019
Crystal
Jun 28, 2019
Jessica Marin began her love affair with books at a young age from encouragement of her Grandma Shirley. She has always dreamed of being an author and finally made her dreams of writing happily ever after stories a reality. She currently resides in Tennessee with her husband, children and fur babies. When she is not hanging out with her family, she loves watching a good movie, going dancing with t ...more