Start by marking “Grounded in January” as Want to Read:
Grounded in January

Grounded in January

Kate Wilson hates to admit it, but she's unhappy and can't figure out why. Fearful of flying yet determined to find a reason for her unhappiness, she boards a flight headed for her Washington hometown.

Inn of the Woods owner and pilot, Oxnard Swanson struggles with accepting his multiple sclerosis diagnosis, realizing his dreams of marriage and a family might be over. Deter
Published April 10th 2019 by Brother Mockingbird Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Grounded in January, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grounded in January

Alys Murray
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An absolutely gorgeous book about the power that love has to help us move forward in our lives. Oxnard and Kate are lovable, believable, and totally compelling. Highly recommended!
Sharon Marie
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was not sure what to expect from this author, as she mostly writes children's books. But, this book was a real page turner. Story was well written and the story-line maintained its momentum from beginning to end. If you are looking for a good read, don't hesitate to pick this one up. I will be anxiously awaiting Savannah's next book, children or otherwise.
April
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not a romance reader, but I could not put this story down! I think I was able to relate to it more because it seemed more realistic. I found myself rooting for characters.
I ran multiple internet searches while reading this book. I wanted to know what books were mentioned and what foods were eaten. I could relate to this story and I was surprised to see how big the dog's role was!
K.T. Daxon
May 05, 2019
Savannah Hendricks
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Melissa Carrigee
Apr 11, 2019
Zari Reede
marked it as to-read
May 18, 2019
Savannah Hendricks is a short and sarcastic author and medical social worker. She loves all things country, dogs, wine & black coffee. Savannah holds a degree in early childhood education and a Master's in criminal justice. She specializing in writing UP-LIT (genre featuring kindness, humor, joy, hope, compassion and heroism).

Her upcoming books are: