Start by marking “The Tails/Tales of Fin and Fang: Bare/Bear Trouble” as Want to Read:
The Tails/Tales of Fin and Fang: Bare/Bear Trouble

The Tails/Tales of Fin and Fang: Bare/Bear Trouble

Twin foxes Fin and Fang are very different from one another. Fin is small and scruffy, while Fang is large and strong. Fin wants to stay safe at home, while Fang is ready to go out and get into mischief. But both of them love to pull pranks on their friends, and today they?re going to pay a special visit to Bear. They decide to play a trick on him. But what happens when th ...more
Published May 6th 2019 by Lulu Publishing Services

To ask other readers questions about The Tails/Tales of Fin and Fang, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tails/Tales of Fin and Fang

Donna (More Than a Review)
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Tails/Tales of Fin and Fang: Bare/Bear Trouble by Kat Morris is an adorable book. Parents will enjoy it because it teaches a life lesson and meaning of words. Children will enjoy getting to meet the twins and their adventures in the woods.
The twin foxes are fun cubs that love to cause some mischief. In this book they learn that you have to be careful with pranks because people can get hurt. The author creates some opening scenes with the foxes that you get to know their personalities. They
Aug 03, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a fun read, really loved the images. Again another valuable lesson to learn, pranks can lead to people getting hurt. So be careful.

(Disclaimer: I received a free copy from the Author. Does not affect my review)
Kids Go Reading
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hey guys this is Anarece sorry I haven't been reviewing much this summer. But I am back and ready to give you guys some great books to read. Today I have one for kids who have issues with homophones which are words that sound exactly the same but have different spellings and meanings.

This book started out with this great cover. I really loved the foxes and the bear on the cover as well as the crossed out words. It just made it feel like this was going to be a fun title to read.

The story opens
Kat Morris
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jenny Troester