Start by marking “Interference (St. Michaels Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Interference (St. Michaels Duet, #1)

Interference

(St. Michaels Duet #1)

Brayden:
I’m a goddamn prodigy. It’s true. Ask anyone.
I threw my first curveball the day I was born.

The whole damn town is waiting on me.
To live up to my father’s famous name. To reach for the stars.

All I want to reach for is her.

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition
Published July 18th 2019 (first published July 16th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Interference, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Interference

Start your review of Interference (St. Michaels Duet, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

COLOR ME INTRIGUED! Thanks for my ARC!

Book 1 in duet
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
BRAYDEN:
I’m a goddamn prodigy. It’s true. Ask anyone.
I threw my first curveball the day I was born.
The whole damn town is waiting on me.
To live up to my father’s famous name. To reach for the stars.
All I want to reach for is her.
But Ashley is the sweet addiction I can’t afford. She’s my best friend’s sister. Hell, she’s practically my little sister. For years, I’ve protected her fro
Ellie
Aug 20, 2019 rated it did not like it
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A unique painfully raw, thought provoking rollercoaster of a read.

This book was so addictive. I really like Harlow’s writing style and I really got drawn into this story about Brayden and Ashley. Interference is a heart-wrenching page-turner that had me mesmerized from beginning to end. From the first moment I met these two characters, I was fully invested in their story.

Interference was positively exquisite. Harlow Cole, in a breathtaking debut, captured every emotion beautifully and it was jus
Lu Bielefeld
2 ⭐⭐ - Meh!
================

Karma finally bit him in the ass. He’s hurt.”

In the last few years, they’d merged his name with a Victoria’s Secret model and a handful of Hollywood starlets.

Why was I standing before him like a lovesick idiot?

This was the man who broke it all apart.

But I’d met him first. He was mine. I found him and brought him home. Nathan just stole him out from under me. That’s how I lost Brayden. The first time.

On the rare occasions I wandered by his locker, I never found him alon
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: This review MAY contain spoilers. I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

This book blew me away! I am seriously at a loss for words right now. Let's see if I can try to articulate how I'm feeling. This is one of the best contemporary debuts that I have had the pleasure to read. This book absolutely enchanted me. I couldn't pull myself away from it.

First of all, the thing that I noticed first when I started this n
Joyffree
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-tbr
😥 An emotional journey

Definite tissue and Hot Cocoa read!

"STAY."

"Forgive."

"Life in the middle place was supposed to hurt. We’re meant to suffer through them—those years that straddle the uncomplicated life of a child and the complex web of adulthood. They’re pre-programmed to blow chunks. Full helpings of angst and raging hormones, leave very few unscathed." ~ Ash

This sums up the first half of the St. Michaels Duet. Interference takes place right at the cusp of our casts adulthood. Those years
Shirley Cuypers
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-beta, ebooks, 2019
Original review

This book was provided by the author through InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Harlow Cole and InkSlinger PR!

Interference
is the first book in the St. Michaels Duet and tells the story of Brayden and Ashely. They’ve known each other for so many years and have been through a lot, but one action changes everything…

Interference is the first book I’ve read by Harlow Cole and I really liked the story. I loved that we started with a chapter from the present and
Reviews from the Heart
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5,000,000,000,000 STARS

I am at a complete loss of words. The only thing I have said for the past 10 minutes is, " Holy, ****, holy ****, holy ****!!" I can not even right now, I want to run my head into a wall, my brain is going hey wire. I also need to add, this is the first book I have read from this author, and her writing is absolutely phenomenal, but I have never endured an ending quite as shocking as this one. I am not one to be shocked, and this author has shocked the hell out of me, and
Ellie
Jul 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
Almost a dnf for me but still finished it(skimmed through the last part though). The H is a fuckboy to the fullest and the h a freakin doormate. The story had a lot of potential, the secondary characters(mostly h's brother and bestie) were likable but the main characters were just ugh.

1🌟 because of the start and the secondary characters.
Lindsay
6++++++ stars! Holy hell this was EPIC!!!

Debut novel by Harlow Cole. I read this one in about 24 hours (squeezing in every possible moment to read!) and it was freaking amazing. Like, this book and the story blew my mind.

This is the story of an epic love between Brayden and Ashley. The book starts off in the present, with Ashley working at a restaurant/bar. One day, Brayden Ross comes in - Brayden, a famous MLB pitcher, approaches her and tries to talk to her. But there is bitterness and loss b
Veronica WordsAreMyDrinkOfChoice
The ratings for this are mind boggling,
Come on ladies morals and standards! This crap is insulting.
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the first day they met, Brayden and Ashley developed a bond, one that no one else around them ever fully understood, and through the years that bond only deepened... turning into something that bordered a little more closer to love than friendship. But Brayden knows admitting that he is falling for his best friend's little sister would cause a ripple effect that would ruin his future and hers... he is no good for her right now.

He cycles through women constantly, never keeping one around fo
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lawd help me, but Harlow Cole is straight up trying to KILL ME DEAD! I mean, I'm not clueless, I see it's the St. Michaels Duet, which means the odds of a cliffy are 100%, but still. See, she started this story of the present, where Ashley comes face to face with the man who not only broke her heart, but also broke her family, Brayden. And while she's busting her behind working more than one job, he's off living his dream as a professional baseball player. As they start to talk because he can't ...more
Melliane
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mon avis en Français

My English review

I was curious to discover this novel and I must admit that the sports aspect immediately attracted me. But I I was surprised, because I didn’t expect to have something “YA” and I thought the characters would be adults. It’s not really a problem, but it made me feel weird because in the first chapter, they’re adult and everything else goes back to the past.

After this surprise, I must say that I had a good time. Ashley has always known Brayden, and she knew him
Sassafrass (Candace)
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This book was a home run for me! I love a good coming of age story!
It’s so easy to forget the struggles of growing up in a small town where everyone knows your business. Ashley understands this all too well and when she walks into that library and meets the young boy who shares his sandwich with her she knew she had found a special love and friend for life. (I think I fell for him in that moment too!)
Ash and Brayden go through many things as friends, things from the past and losing loved ones.
Ambrosia
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

This book was so well written, the characters deep and fleshed out, the intensity of the connection and chemistry between Ashley and Brayden was undeniable.
Ashley what a heroine! Her strength, her love for Brayden was so admirable, the author wrote her so well that even though he broke her heart so many times and hurt her over and over again, I never got the feeling that she was a doormat. She was strong, patient, supportive and incredibly in love.

Brayden what can I say a about you? Thi
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Holy shit balls. This is book 1 in the St. Michael's duet thats the only bad thing is i have to wait for book 2. Brayden is an up and coming mlb pitcher, its his dream and its something he has shared with his best friend Ashley who byfar is more. When they decide to give it a go they find themselves with obstacles at evey turn but now decisions have to be made . Omg i need book 2 now. Loved it. Will reread it when book 2 comes out.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I heard this was this authors debut novel, I was flabbergasted. I haven't read a book this well written and so soul sucking from a brand new author in forever. This story had me right from page 1 and I hated when I got to the last page and realized I still have too many questions. I'm hoping Stealing Home is just as good and answers it all for me.
Kat Tammen
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic debut from this new author. Harlow Cole has covered all the bases with this sweet, summertime romance. She has me totally in love with her characters, and I can't wait to see where she takes me, for the next part of their journey.
C
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books that has the sweet childhood friendship that turns hot and then comes the angst. It was everything I needed. Reading book 2!
Kitxia
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult-favs
just want to let y’all know i want to kill brayden but i still want him to fuck me.
Brandy Roberts
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kamilla
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Abi Anderson
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was in pain for 99% of this book and I swear to GOD if the next one doesn’t end up with some cheesy epilogue of him proposing I will riot I WILL RIOT
Alyssa
❤ Soot & Dallas ❤

I've honestly had this one sitting on my kindle for over a month now and just never really committed to it... constantly picking it up and reading a few lines before putting it down, etc... Been in a major book slum and having a hard time crawling out of it. Well I have no idea what I was thinking, this book was beautiful. Giving it 5 stars, and quite possibly ranking it as a top fav for 2019.

Interference was a beautiful book, with lovable characters constantly growing and lear
Ariadna Basulto
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First of all I’d like to start off this review by saying that Harlow Cole is an amazing writer! She’s also. God damn liar because this cannot be a debut novel. It’s *that* freaking good! So pardon me while I now fangirl away and disguise it as a review.

I was so freaking blown away by the writing and storytelling. Brayden and Ashley’s story was beyond captivating. It was so, so much more. I literally cannot wrap my head around this being a debut. I know keep saying, but this book is just phenome
HeartBreaker
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
This one is definitely one of my Top 5 reads this year.I really enjoyed reading this book.

I was very much blown away by this book.

Brayden and Ashley meet when they are around 12 years old.When Ashley's family moves in this small town she is not happy about it.While exploring city's library Ashley meets Brayden and their bond is instant.From that moment Brayden is like new member of her family,her parents accept him and Ashley's brother Nathan and Brayden become best friends.
The story starts when
Shannon
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**4.5 Stars**

I went into this book blind and didn't really know what to expect, but had heard good things and am always excited about finding new authors I might love so I was excited to read this. I was very impressed with the writing in the book and enjoyed the writing style of the author. I also was very intrigued with the story line and found myself not wanting to put the book down.

Interference is very heavy on angst and drama, and although I did overall really enjoy the story, I did strugg
Kelly
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an arc in exchange for an honest review. This book is a contemporary romance following the friendship to relationship between Brayden and Ashley. Ashley was new to town and her mom told her to go look for trouble. Ashley and Brayden meet when they are 12 and become friends. This book follows the two until they are around 18. Harlow did an awesome job showing how the two grew and changed throughout the years. This book does focuses on life and the choices we make more than the romance. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Wilder Love (Love and Chaos, #1)
  • Saving Barrette
  • First and Forever (Heartache Duet, #2)
  • Heartache and Hope (Heartache Duet, #1)
  • Sweet Chaos (Love and Chaos, #2)
  • Hearts and Thorns
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Breaker: A Brother's Best Friend
  • Serenading Heartbreak
  • The Last First Game (The College Pact series)
  • Hate the Game
  • Enemies
  • Dear Ava
  • Dirty Swedish Player (Big Stick, #3)
  • To Be Your Girl (To Be Yours, #1)
  • Reckless Hate (Westbrook Blues, #1)
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
Harlow Cole is a former journalism student, turned techie, turned mother, who finally decided at age forty-plus what she wants to be if she ever she grows up. Her writing journey first began in sixth grade, when she and her best friend penned boy band fanfiction in an old spiral notebook. Harlow is a connoisseur of peanut M&Ms, brand-new school supplies and angst-filled love stories that always en ...more

St. Michaels Duet (2 books)
  • Stealing Home: St. Michaels Duet - Book 2