Start by marking “5 Boys on the Brain (5 Boys Book 3)” as Want to Read:
5 Boys on the Brain (5 Boys Book 3)

5 Boys on the Brain (5 Boys Book 3)

Guilt. Shame. Fear.

Those are just some of the things I'm supposed to be dealing with in my new role as band manager.

Sure, the guys sweeten the deal by being as hot and kind of adorable as they are. Er, don't tell them I said that. But there's no doubt about it: they're broken and they badly need my help.

The thing I'm starting to learn during my time with them? We're
Published April 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about 5 Boys on the Brain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 5 Boys on the Brain

Start your review of 5 Boys on the Brain (5 Boys Book 3)
nikki
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
The chemistry is hotting up and I am loving the easy-going relationship between Kat and the guys. The storyline has taken an interesting turn and I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Liz
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Crikey, the further you get into these guys lives the more hooked you become. I am Loving this series.
Alicia
Aug 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I’m definitely engrossed in this story now.

I’m not really sure I enjoy the weird alternate reality in Seth’s mind, it’s a little weird to read for me. I get that he’s unconscious but still.

Also, I’m fairly certain I see where this whole “Mat” thing is going so I’m excited to see what happens there. Though I’m not sure I like how weird Kat got about emailing with him. It felt a little wrong, a little like betraying the four guys. We’ll see.

Also, Leon and Tarek. Omg. That is what I’ve been wait
Joyce Black
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intoxicating!!

Once again, as with the first two novels in this series, the story line is excellent and highly engaging. I zoomed through these first three books in this five-book series and could hardly wait to start book number four. Well, that is not going to happen back-to-back, as I did with the first three books. Arggh... I have to wait .... sigh ... This is a writer who has a really good skill of "hooking" the reader to the story. There are many levels within the overarching main story. Th
Anuschka
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The last book ended with a cliffhanger so I was happy to get a get an arc of this book a bit earlier. This is still an honest review and my own opinion.
We find out what happened after the fire, hospital stays and injuries put even more pressure on the group and their individual relationships. I liked the dynamics in the group and the ever changing relationships. The Harem is not complete or at least it doesn't seem to be. Will Matt play a bigger role? We finally find out more about him and even
witchy
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Seth’s in dreamland.

The start of this one was a little rough. I actually read the first two chapters twice to get the full underlying of what was going on. I’m glad I did cause it was threaded through the entire book.

Overall, I still loved the book. The lives of the characters are intriguing and I have to know what is going to happen to them next.

They still struggle with the band. This book was dedicated to Seth in the hospital and how the band reacted. They as a band are still fragmented.

My
Theresa Wesley
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This books starts off right after the fire Seth is in the hospital due to his burns. He seems to be fighting an internal fight, while the band has lots of healing to do mentally. The band is working on overcoming the fire and the fears it has left everyone with. Will they be able to find there way back to each other and realize how much they love and need each other? This book is really good. I loved every part of it. We learn a little more about each person and what they need. They will need to ...more
SJ
Jul 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem
I love it, I hate it, I cannot work out how I feel about this series. I have to keep reading it but I am struggling with whether I am enjoying it or not. There’s a lot going on, lots of emotions running through the story, the characters are all larger than life and I admit I am a little confused at times. Still, the writer had drawn me in and I need to know what happens next. I think I would still recommend this read, you need to make up your own minds and it is well written. I have never felt s ...more
Kelsey
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m so hooked

The characters in this series have just sucked me in! I love that our MC sees through all the boys BS and pushes them to be who they really want to be. The way they all interact is so fascinating and you can’t help falling in love with them. Not to mention the sexy times are turned up to 11! If you like RH with m/m content then this is the book for you. The m/m has been a slow build but I have a feeling we are in for more yummy scenes to come! ;) pun intended!
Shevelle
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

Things have gotten a bit crazy in this installment. I still enjoyed reading from the guys perspective. They have so much going on within themselves as well as how they fit together. The FMC is driving me a bit bonkers. She doesn't seem to really see her men. But on the other hand, I feel like this is a bit more realistic as to how you would need to learn to navigate this type of relationship. I'm intrigued to see if this group can come together.
Kate Reyna
Dec 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok

I find myself mostly scrolling and speed reading. I’m not engaged at all besides needing to finish to find out the end. How unfortunate. The loves scenes can be hot if there wasn’t such an up and down of rebelliousness. It’s ridiculous to me. And, one love scene per book? Seriously, I only want to know the outcome of this series and even then I’m wondering if I’m wasting my time.
Ferbooks
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
So much twists and turns

The story started with 5 boys in a band but one left the band in the first book. They were to start a new band and it can't seem to start. I will read the other books to see what happens but I feel like things are going so slowly with so many twists and turns but nothing is really happening for the band.
Jazmin
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I knew it

From the moment Mat came into the picture I just knew it (you'll figure what i men when you read it) also i love the developments that are happening with the relationships, with both the band individually and with Kat and the band as a whole. They still have alot to get towards but with that ending its gonna be rocky
Kathy
Jun 11, 2019 rated it liked it
A Hot Mess

Remaining band members Leon, Tarek, Conor and Seth are trying to regroup after Adams deflection and with "guidance" from Kat as a manager . The only thing she manages is having sex with them and to keep them from killing each other, literally. There is a surprise -not surprise-at the end which is another cliffhanger with 2 more books to go, and yes I will waiting.
Michele Moore
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So mean!

I am so incredibly hooked on this series and this ends in a huge cliffhanger!!!! So many unanswered questions! But it is fabulous anyway. Amazing. Sexy. I cannot wait until book 4!
Dezi
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And it just keeps getting better!

Book three did not disappoint, I mean man was this an awesome continuation. I still love Kat just as much as the first book and the guys.. man. Can't wait for the next one thanks to that cliffhanger. I really want to know what happens next.
Mizzel22
Jan 17, 2021 rated it did not like it
I am not really sure what the focus is in these books. I feel like they are all over the place and nobody is talking to each other just a lot of talking to them selves and the sex scenes are so loooong because they are are talking to much, thinking too much in between.
Jasmine Hoisington
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
What did I just read

So I love that there is more plot and story line in this book. I’m still confused though about Seth. Like can I please know what the heck happened.
Shannon
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This one is the best one yet!! Left me really needing book 4.
Virginia Holbrook
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Fantastic book and series. I love all the guys and the realism of the supporting characters. Kat is a well written character and this series rocks
Christy Pfau
Jun 01, 2019
Brandy
Jul 29, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Wild Interview (The Wild Boys, #1)
  • Remember Me This Way (The Sound of Us #3)
  • Twisted Fate (Watch Me Burn, #2)
  • Remember You This Way (The Sound of Us #2)
  • Remember Us This Way (The Sound of Us, #1)
  • Rock On (The Rockstars of Hollywood Hill #1)
  • The Wild Tour (The Wild Boys, #2)
  • Vested Interest (The Code, #1)
  • Pretty Lies (Watch Me Burn, #1)
  • Your Bloodline (Featherstone Academy, #2)
  • Hidden Agenda (The Code, #2)
  • Savage As Hell (The Demon Academy #3)
  • Our Bloodline (Featherstone Academy #3)
  • Adversary (The Aces, #2)
  • Broken Process (The Code, #3)
  • My Bloodline (Featherstone Academy, #1)
  • Perfect Design (The Code, #5)
  • Victory at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys, #5)