Start by marking “Tempt the Beast” as Want to Read:
Tempt the Beast

Tempt the Beast

(Fairy Tale Billionaire #1)

He's the Beast...and he's her only hope.

When I first met Bella, I thought she was a call girl.
She was in my home, touching my things, tempting me with her see through dress and siren voice. But, now I know she's a cupcake baker. She's also homeless, jobless, and on the run. And me, I'm her last hope.

They call me the Beast.
Billionaire, inventor, scarred ex-military, and
Published April 3rd 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Tempt the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempt the Beast

Coco.V
May 16, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on iBooks today (5/16/2019)! 🎁
Sammi  Brooks
I am never ever going to complain about an Alexa Riley book ever again!

This book went from first seeing each other to "I love you" literally within 10 minutes of them meeting, then he proposed 10 minutes after that. These time frames are literal, no over exaggerating at all.

I read Remember, Love: A Military / Reunited Lovers / Romance which I also didn't like but I wanted to give this new author another try. Sadly I wish I hadn't because this was worse than "Remember, Love".

The author seems
Victoria
May 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute
LMR
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Alexandra Banks & Booksprout
Tempt the Beast (Fairy Tale Billionare Romance Series Book 1) by Alexandra Banks Tempt the Beast (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 1) By: Alexandra Banks
She'll "Tempt the Beast" With Long Lost Desires... But Will She Stay & Fulfil Them!?!
He's known as the Beast...
Scared & Broken by a Woman,
Who couldn't LOOK past His Wounded Visage!
Now, He lives to SAVE the Lives of His Comrades in Arms,
Until this Beauty comes along to "Tempt the Beast!"
Will His Ice-Cold HEART thaw & Crack...
Or will this Beauty be sent Back, Scream'n in Terror from His Beastly Desi
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
After losing her father unexpectedly, Bella finds her childhood home being foreclosed on. Even worse than losing her home, she is also losing the bakery she ran out of the kitchen. With nowhere to turn, she decides to make an attempt to sell the plans to her father’s last invention to the reclusive billionaire inventor nicknamed the Beast.

Scarred from his time in the military, Blake has vowed to invent a better detection device to help find hidden IED’s before it’s too late. He spends all of his
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bella's whole life has blown up in her face. She lost her beloved father, home, and her business in a very short time, so all she has left is basically the clothes on her back, plus some notes of something her brilliant father was working on. So she's off to beg for help from a man knows as the Beast. When she gets to his huge house, he mistaken takes her for a call girl, and all of a sudden, both of their lives are changed for the better. Tempt the Beast is a short story with a whole lot of hea ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
I have to say that I absolutely love a retelling of a fairy tale that has a little naughtiness to it. I have to say that this one was a great retelling and I loved every minute of it.

Bella is in trouble her home is being foreclosed and her kitchen is being taken from her and that is her livelihood. She has something up her sleeve though and she is going to go to the inventor and sell him a highly classified invention her father has left behind. She is not sure this will work as everyone refers t
Raecharmed
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Bella is on the verge of losing everything after her father dies so decides to contact recluse billionaire Blake to see if he would buy her father's last invention. Blake has been badly scarred after an injury while in the military and is currently trying to come up something to detect IEDs' better. Sparks fly between them when Bella shows up at his place but he isn't sure he wants anything to do with her. Can Bella convince him to buy her father's invention? Will Blake see Bella as a secon ...more
Caroline Doig
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a Beauty and the Beast Retelling but only sexier and I enjoyed this quick read immensely. Bella’s father dies she also loses her business and her home, her father was an inventor so she takes his last invention to the billionaire inventor Blake ( Beast ). Blake is ex military he’s trying to invent a better way to find IED’s they are hidden in the dirt he’s seen the destruction that they cause himself. Bella turns up on his doorstep during a storm and he’s immediately attracted to Bella b ...more
Maria
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a short but sweet book. I loved it. This is the first that I read a book from this author, but I love their style especially at the end with their facts and fictions dialogue they gave. I'm now looking forward to that cupcake mentioned.

This book is about Bella and Blake (the Beast), he is your scared hero and she is your innocent sweet baker. She goes to him for help without knowing anything about him after she is found homeless. Like any fairy tale they fall in love, there is also some
Liz Burke
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Wade and Rosey and how they meet one day in the park when Roseys dog J.T. starts to hump Wades leg, and Rosey can't stop laughing. They both realize they have an instant attraction to each other. Through several misadventures and mishaps they fall in love. Rosey and her friends have to rescue Wade and then he has to rescue her. This story is full of humor and I laughed and was smiling all through. I look forward to more from this author.

I received a free copy of this book vi
Darcy Smith
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first book Alexandra Banks and it is very good. It is sweet and charming. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is due to insta love soooo quickly. Now, I will admit this insta love story didn’t feel like a lot of the ones I don’t like because it was extremely well written. The characters were beautifully developed and made the insta love work a lot easier than most. I loved how different the story is and that Beauty and the Beast was used so wonderfully. Yes, it is a quick read but you a ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

When Bella loses everything the only person she has to turn to is the "beast" and in this retelling of the story of Beauty and the Beast it is so perfect. I loved the chemistry and this short story but it left me wanting more because I was loving the book. I am not a big fan of insta-love stories and this one seemed to move really fast for me, but with that being said I still loved this retelling and the stories. I would recommend
Georgia
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tempt the Beast by Alexandra Banks is the first book in Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series and I love it! The storyline was engaging and kept my interest as well as the drama, twists, mistakes and emotional turmoil created tension for the couple. Blake and Bella are both strong characters and that made for a well balanced couple. The attraction between the couple simmered along nice as they engaged in a chemistry that was steamy and hot. This was a quick hot read that I recommend and look for ...more
Nina Campbell
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tempt the Beast by Alexandra Banks is a sweet confection of a contemporary romance. This story starts off with a woman Bella having the worst day of her life when she loses her bakery business and her home when the bank forecloses on her childhood home. In desperation, she goes to see the richest man in town who is nicknamed the beast. This story is sweet and sexy with just enough steam to heat you up while reading. It’s definitely the book to read if your looking for the perfect happy ever afte ...more
Amy
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story about Bella and her beast. Bella was in trouble and homeless after her father died. Her only chance at re-opening her bakery is Blake, a reclusive, billionaire. If Bella can get her father's plans to Blake, she may have a chance. Blake is scarred on the inside and the outside from his time in the military. When Bella appears on his doorstep during a storm, Blake mistakes her for an escort. Blake is immediately attracted to the beautiful stranger but will he allow Bella to see the p ...more
Tania
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely book. Great story. Characters Bella looses everything, her father, her home, her bakery.
Blake (Nickname the Beast) is Ex military he came back scarred, his fiancee left him. Bella had an invention that was her dad's so Bella took it to the Beast, things happen between them, love and happiness. Who said us adults are to old for the fairytales.
Thank you for allowing me to review this book it was great.

Nina Campbell
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Darlene
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bella's father dies, her home is repossessed and she loses her bakery which is in the house. He next door neighbor tries to molest and beat her so she runs to the Beast with her father's plans. She is caught in a storm and the plans are ruined. The Beast sees her and he instantly wants her. She is drawn to the Beast but he is not a beast to her, she sees a man who has been wounded and hurt. I love their HEA. A quick page turning read.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volu
Barbara
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I have read from this Author and I know I want to read the rest of the books in this series. A take on Beauty and the Beast that is very well written,and a book that held my interest throughout. The story has suspense, drama, danger, a next door neighbor that is very evil, sensual pleasure, and romance. I recommend this book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Gladys
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This super enjoyable read is filled with sweetness, steam and a major dose of cute. This quick insta-love romance delivers a satisfying romantic treat in a limited time. I loved the characters, their hot chemistry and the plot of the story. Bella and Blake's book is a perfect choice for when you are short on time, need a mood lift or need a palate cleanser. I am posting an impartial, review of my own accord.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Tempt the Beast by Alexandra Banks is the story of Bella and Blake.
Bella is struggling to make it but she does want to see her father invention plans to go to Blake 'The Beast" who is also a inventor but is a recluse. Blake was in the military but became scared and it turned him into a recluse after his wife to be left him. Most women run from him so when Bella comes to him and doesn't seem so scared he becomes smitten.
Quick Hot Read!

Debra Richardson
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is Absolutely Fantastic! It is a beautifully written, emotionally deep, engaging, and intriguing romance. The humour, witty banter, suspense, and the surprising twist add to the overall enjoyment of this book. The characters Bella and Blake are strong, deep, and loveable; the chemistry between them is instant, potent, and enchanting. A heartwarming story that I strongly recommend.

Amanda Richardson
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very sweet, but steamy, contemporary novella. A take on Beauty and the Beast, Bella is penniless and homeless. She believes Blake, a reclusive scarred beast of a man, would be interested in buying an invention of her father's. Blake mistakes Bella for a call-girl and it is pretty much insta-love at that point. Fun read, lots of sexiness, with really sweet main characters that you will root for. Good book!

Gladys
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This super enjoyable read is filled with sweetness, steam and a major dose of cute. This quick insta-love romance delivers a satisfying romantic treat in a limited time. I loved the characters, their hot chemistry and the plot of the story. Bella and Blake's book is a perfect choice for when you are short on time, need a mood lift or need a palate cleanser. I am posting an independent, impartial review.
Elvira
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bella and Blake are your modern day beauty and the beast. The characters are well developed and engaging storyline was an insta love type that was full of hot and steamy chemistry plus a little suspense to keep you turning the pages.

Tre Talbot
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 deliciously sweet stars!
Bella life has hit a hard rough corner and it takes her going to speak with “Beast” as her only hope to move in positive direction. This story is a non stop page turner that will have you grinning from ear to ear with all the things Blake does. If you’re looking for a sexy treat to read while you have some free time this is THE story for you.
Tre Talbot
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 deliciously sweet stars!
Melissa
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
A quick retelling of the beauty and the beast. Bella has lost everything and her last hope is to sell her late fathers idea to the Blake, who the townsfolk call the beast. Insta-love, stream, crazy chemistry and a lot of bakerary innuendo.

Granger McGringot
I LOVEEDD this interpretation of beauty and the beast. So smutty all over. The tension was rising and high as soon as both MCs met; and i couldnt have it any other way. The plot was simple yet beautifully drawn with background entailing each characters. Insta lust to love to forever. It's always nice to read short hot instalove story!! This one is recommended!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Wrong author on book 5 12 Apr 16, 2019 06:37AM
Get Your Free Starter Library at www.alexandrabanks.com/coming-soon
Alexandra Banks delivers smart, strong heroines, and heroes who love them. You’ll get that romance read afterglow…every single time. Better yet, AB books are short and sweet – because let’s be honest, sometimes quickies are best. If you want happiness, sweet fun, and steamy romance then Alexandra Banks is for you!

Fairy Tale Billionaire (5 books)
  • Tempt the Beauty (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 2)
  • Tempt the Wolf (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 3)
  • Hard Drive: A Friends to Lovers / Military / Steamy Short Romance (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 4)
  • Sheriff McVirgin: A Friends to Lovers/ Virgin/ Short Romantic Comedy (Fairy Tale Billionaire Romance Series Book 5)