Start by marking “Wylde Fire (100 Proof, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wylde Fire (100 Proof, #1)

Wylde Fire (100 Proof, #1)

Sam Wylde is ready to prove he’s more than just the privileged son of a wealthy Southern dynasty.

Wyldefire Whiskey is poised to take Nashville by storm—and with any luck, overshadow the scandal of his cheating ex-girlfriend marrying his brother. The only problem? This gruff country boy has no idea how to throw a launch party that will get people talking.

The answer to ever
Published September 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wylde Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wylde Fire

Start your review of Wylde Fire (100 Proof, #1)
Sophie's Reading Corner
Wylde Fire is the first book of a series and it was the story of Sam and Holly. Holly had a crush on Sam since high school, but Sam was with his high school sweetheart, which later on screwed him over... with his brother. Now they're getting married and Sam is planning this fake marriage with Holly since they both have reasons to benefit from this situation.

This book was really fast paced and there were a few parts that I really enjoyed. I also loved the first epilogue and I was slightly emotio
Jessica Alcazar
hmmmmmm

I’ve been trying to figure out how to review this story for a couple of days now and bottom line is that it’s good but it had a lot going on and there were times when I lost focus of Sam and Holly as a couple. There was Sam’s baggage, Holly’s baggage and also a whole lot of other people thrown in the mix to I presume set up the series. I could have done with more Sam and Holly and less everything else. That’s pretty much the best way to describe my hmmmm .

The story was sweet and se
Coco.V
Aug 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc
💝 ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. 💝
Nadine Bookaholic
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's been a while since I have read the "Fake Relationship" trope and now I am wondering why. This was a fun read, that I was able to devour in just one afternoon. I found myself laughing out loud and shedding a few tears as well. Sarah Robinson did a wonderful job with creating characters that made you not only like them but care about them. I am looking forward to more from this series.

Sam's brother is getting married to his ex-girlfriend and Sam needs a date for the wedding...if you ask me I
Tanja ~ KT Book Reviews

What a super surprise second shot of whiskey by Sarah Robinson turned out to be. Whiskey start-up co-owner Sam Wylde needs to find an event planner pronto! His cousin and business partner just screwed over the current planner. Literally. Sam's in a rush to find someone to take over the duties of launching their brand. It just so happens Holly is the girl that’s going to do just that. What comes next is a steamy connection but also a plan. A plan that will benefit them both. This is a quick fun s
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 SHOT STARS!! OMG....what a great start to this new series. I absolutely loved Sam and Holly's story, it caught my attention from the first page. I read it in about 2 1/2 hours.....it was so good... I could not put it down. Their story was sexy, sweet, heartbreaking, fun and so perfect to put a smile on your face. Sarah Robinson has done it again with her storytelling, hooking us readers and loving the characters. You should definitely read this book. ...more
Laura In  Literary Land
First things first, I adore the cover of this book. 😍🔥😍 Sam is a sexy Southern playboy who's used to getting his way and Holly is a strong, self-sufficient, spitfire who's learned to survive through some really tough situations life has handed her. I really enjoyed these two individually and as a couple. There's also a whole host of secondary characters that are full of personality and bring laughter and levity to the story.

I enjoyed the plot, settings, and characters for Wylde Fire but found m
Leila
Jan 20, 2022 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
ARC provided by NetGalley, thank you.

So even though I hate the taste of whiskey, I sort of love the whiskey empire trope. Unfortunately, this one didn't do it for me. There are some fun scenes, some good lines, but the premise doesn’t make sense and there isn’t enough conflict to make it compelling for me.

We learn about the characters largely through repetitious internal monologue, and when we do see the characters in action, their actions are often inconsistent with whatever has been happening
Nadine Bookaholic

Alison
Sam Wylde has a fledgling Whiskey business with his cousin Noah and their friend Caleb. The launch party is thrown into jeopardy when Noah breaks off his relationship with the event planner, which leads to her backing out of their event and taking all of her suppliers with her to another event on the same day. Driving to the Town Hall to get some permits for the business he runs into Holly, who turns out to be an events planner.

On top of this Sam is sick of his friends, his family and their acqu
Erin Lewis
Jan 23, 2022 rated it really liked it
4 Star Review Second Shot Of Whiskey by Sarah Robinson

Sarah Robinson is a new author to me and I am surprised I have not read her books before. This is Sam Wylde and Holly Glen’s story and was an entertaining read that ticked a number of boxes for me.
Both have been burned in the past and have baggage. Sam is in need of an event planner to help him launch his whiskey distillery and that’s where Holly comes in. He wants to take the focus away from the fact that his brother is marrying his ex.
The
Preye
Jan 27, 2022 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I didn't like this book. The characters were extremely childish and the plot wasn't solid. The reason for starting the fake-dating arrangement didn't make sense. The both of them kept having sex, sex, and sex. If you like really sex-y books with no plot, then this would be okay for you. ...more
Shatarupa  Dhar
Synopsis:
It has taken Sam five years of hard work to set up Wyldefire Whiskey. But, in the end, he questions his motives, was it even worth it? Or was the business a reason for getting over his long-term girlfriend bailing on him with his brother, he still couldn't believe they had an affair right under his nose and are now about to get married!

With his event planner now bailing out too, and the launch event a few weeks away, he needs another one asap. In comes Holly, the lady who has kept h
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC received for review

Interesting take on the marriage for hire. Sam wants a date for his brother's wedding and Holly needs insurance to cover her sister's rising medical bills. A deal is struck, but Sam falls hard and fast in love. True love in the end conquers all.

I've read both versions of this (previous Wylde Fire). I didn't notice anything different, but this time the ending felt very rushed.
Michele
Wylde Fire was such a fun read! When Sam and Holly initially meet it is with the goal of her being the event planner for Sam's whiskey business' launch event. However, Sam has an underlying attraction to Holly that he can't quite understand. What Sam doesn't know is that Holly has crushed on him since high school when he played baseball and she watched from the stands. Unfortunately, Holly's life has changed a great deal from her high school days. She has overwhelming financial responsibilities ...more
Lisa Petty (Book Bangers Blog)
I can't even tell you how much I loved this book. I read it in one sitting I couldn't put it down and it has been a while since I have been able to do that. This book is about two people with very different lives, but with a heartache like no other. Holly not gonna lie I loved her and her vibrancy. She went through tragedy like no one should. And even though she seems to be perfect she is not without flaws. However she never expected to run into Sam Wylde so soon. The chemistry is off the charts ...more
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
I do enjoy this author and have read many of her other titles. I was looking forward to this new series adventure with her. Seems like a great setting and and interesting family. Beyond the blurb, though, I could not get in to the story.

Sam and Holly meet by chance although she was a wall flower in school and has always crushed on him. Insta love is not my thing and these two jumped into things right away. Then Sam has the great idea that they can help each other out. Although the marriage is o
Shiny
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced reader's copy of Wylde Fire (A 100 Proof Novel) by Sarah Robinson from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

This was the first novel that I had read by Sarah Robinson so I really had no expectations, but after reading, she is an author I would look for in the future.

Overall, I enjoyed this novel and I found it to be well written. The primary characters' romantic start was a bit meet-cute at the beginning, but the chemistry and witty banter was ther
Elizabeth Clinton
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What happens when you meet the man you have crushed on for ten years in the most unexpected way.
Sam Wylde is looking to move forward with his life after a breakup that was devastating and Holly Glen is trying to take care of the only family she has left. What both of them didn’t know is that they could help the other out and hopefully find happiness and stability once again.
The chemistry between them is off the charts from the first time they meet in the most unconventional way but can they us
Mayas
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very different storyline atmosphere from Sarah and I have to say I enjoyed it. Family drama and a few well placed secrets can go a long way. Throw in some humor from Granny and you have the recipe for a good book and series.

Sam and Holly were fun and understood each other to a point. Like he said, two broken and lost souls. They were hot together and made a team worth fighting for. I personally can't wait for more of what's to come with the "Wylde's".
Richelle Zirkle
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Refreshing entry into the new 100 Proof Series, this title is a sure hit for fans of spunky heroines. The Wylde family dynamic at the center of the story is entertaining and cause for more than a few laughs. This faux romance turned real is one I really enjoyed, and I’m looking forward to the next entry into the series.

I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Maggie Whitworth
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it

❤️❤️❤️❤️
💋💋💋

A good romance .
Emotional ,and embraces the after effects of a relationship that’s went wrong after cheating.
The two main characters have their own issues and challenges to overcome, entering into a marriage arraignment.
It’s a good read with sex , romance, tears and strife , but as always a happy ending.

I received an Arc copy of this book and chose to post this review
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
A great start to a new series, I really liked this one and the characters. What a crazy family. Sam was great, he was honest, sexy, and just all around great. Holly was amazing, she was strong and knew her own mind. I loved all the laugh out loud moments and also the very emotional ones. I can't wait for the next one. ...more
Ioana
Mar 20, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, netgalley
This is the story of Holly, a shy girl in high school, who, although a pretty successful event planner now, still has a crush on Sam Wylde, the town's rich boy. While he didn't knew her back then, now their attraction is unmistakable and their relationship could be a great benefit for both of them.

This is a lovely story, flowing so nice it's a pleasure to read it. All characters are endearing, except the villain. I would have liked for his character to get a sort of closure, but maybe this happ
Kimberley C.
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
This was unfortunately not good. I had trouble caring about any of the characters, and everything was slow moving, until suddenly the book was over.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
I’ve read a few books by this author but after reading this book I really need to read more as this was so so good.

Sam and Holly. I loved these two.

A fake marriage? Will it work or will feelings come into it.

Both have a past that they are trying to move on from.

This is one of those stories that had me laughing out loud one minute and the next was giving me goosebumps.

A great start to a series I’m looking forward to reading more of. Definitely need to read more previous books by this author.
Stories of Storm
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, arc
Read this review on our blog Nen and Jen

This book came to me in the perfect moment during my week. After exams, assignments and mornings stuck on a train filled to the brim with annoyed commuters, this was the fun reprieve that I so desperately needed. If you’re looking for a sweet, steamy and all-round LOVABLE romance then this is for you. From high-school crushes (half-a-million middle-aged-years ago) to a steamy fake marriage of convenience, this was definitely a romance to enjoy while relax
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf
Get ready for a new series that is on fire!! Sam has thrown himself into his new business venture after losing his fiancé to none other than his brother. Deciding he will never forgive the pair but also never believe in love, Sam is jaded and determined to make his business successful. After a devastating accident that left her sister in a coma and her parents’ dead, Holly has recovered and bounced back, starting her own business and living life fully. A chance meeting fighting over a parking sp ...more
Louise  O
Sep 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Wylde Fire is book 1 in the 100 Proof series, its filled with all round drama including a fake relationship.

Sam is succeeding in his professional life, he is putting in the hard work and is going to make a name for himself; his personal life not so much. After being burned by his brother and now ex girlfriend he is cautious and steers clear of everything relating to the situation. When a disagreement over a parking spot paves the way for his launch and filling the spot of fake partner in crime.
Lauren coffeebooksandescape
“Sometimes I think wounds are magnetized. Even when they heal, there is something in them that pulls to other wounds. Those souls…they can sense one another. They need one another.”

✮✮✮✮

Formerly titled Wylde Fire, this novel has since received intense edits, new scenes and a brand new title.
Sam Wylde has just lost his event planner for the launch of Wyldefire Whiskey. He needs to put together a launch party that the small town will be talking about forever, and hopefully take some of the sympathe
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• One Night Stand: Episode One: An Erotic Serial
  • Rules for Engaging the Earl (The Widow Rules, #2)
  • Beautifully Broken Spirit (Sutter Lake, #3)
  • A Daring Pursuit (Ruthless Rivals, #2)
  • The Best Kept Secret (Smokejumper, #3)
  • That Cowboy of Mine
  • The Rigid Duke (Matchmaking Chronicles #1)
  • Impossible (The Phoenix Club #5)
  • Mansplainer (Last Man Standing, #3)
  • The Way We Loved
  • Sydney's Boxer
  • One Night Stand: Episode Two: An Erotic Serial
  • The Better Choice
  • Confess
  • Dating Roulette
  • One Night Stand: Episode Three: An Erotic Serial
  • Protect Me Not ([Un]Professionally Yours #2)
  • Hate the Game (Love Games #1)
Contemporary Romances Across the Rainbow…

Stalk Sarah on Social Media:
Click on any of the links below to be taken to one of the social media sites!
Author Website | Subscribe to Newsletter | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

About Sarah:
Sarah Robinson first started her writing career as a published poet in high school, and then continued in college, winning several poetry awards and bei