Start by marking “Wylde Fire (100 Proof, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wylde Fire (100 Proof, #1)

Wylde Fire

(100 Proof #1)

Sam Wylde is ready to prove he’s more than just the privileged son of a wealthy Southern dynasty.

Wyldefire Whiskey is poised to take Nashville by storm—and with any luck, overshadow the scandal of his cheating ex-girlfriend marrying his brother. The only problem? This gruff country boy has no idea how to throw a launch party that will get people talking.

The answer to ever
Published September 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wylde Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wylde Fire

Start your review of Wylde Fire (100 Proof, #1)
Sophie's Reading Corner
Wylde Fire is the first book of a series and it was the story of Sam and Holly. Holly had a crush on Sam since high school, but Sam was with his high school sweetheart, which later on screwed him over... with his brother. Now they're getting married and Sam is planning this fake marriage with Holly since they both have reasons to benefit from this situation.

This book was really fast paced and there were a few parts that I really enjoyed. I also loved the first epilogue and I was slightly emotio
Jessica Alcazar
hmmmmmm

I’ve been trying to figure out how to review this story for a couple of days now and bottom line is that it’s good but it had a lot going on and there were times when I lost focus of Sam and Holly as a couple. There was Sam’s baggage, Holly’s baggage and also a whole lot of other people thrown in the mix to I presume set up the series. I could have done with more Sam and Holly and less everything else. That’s pretty much the best way to describe my hmmmm .

The story was sweet and se
Coco.V
Aug 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc
💝 ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. 💝
Nadine Bookaholic
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's been a while since I have read the "Fake Relationship" trope and now I am wondering why. This was a fun read, that I was able to devour in just one afternoon. I found myself laughing out loud and shedding a few tears as well. Sarah Robinson did a wonderful job with creating characters that made you not only like them but care about them. I am looking forward to more from this series.

Sam's brother is getting married to his ex-girlfriend and Sam needs a date for the wedding...if you ask me I
Rhonda Ziglar
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 SHOT STARS!! OMG....what a great start to this new series. I absolutely loved Sam and Holly's story, it caught my attention from the first page. I read it in about 2 1/2 hours.....it was so good... I could not put it down. Their story was sexy, sweet, heartbreaking, fun and so perfect to put a smile on your face. Sarah Robinson has done it again with her storytelling, hooking us readers and loving the characters. You should definitely read this book.
Laura In  Literary Land
First things first, I adore the cover of this book. 😍🔥😍 Sam is a sexy Southern playboy who's used to getting his way and Holly is a strong, self-sufficient, spitfire who's learned to survive through some really tough situations life has handed her. I really enjoyed these two individually and as a couple. There's also a whole host of secondary characters that are full of personality and bring laughter and levity to the story.

I enjoyed the plot, settings, and characters for Wylde Fire but found m
Nadine Bookaholic

Alison
Sam Wylde has a fledgling Whiskey business with his cousin Noah and their friend Caleb. The launch party is thrown into jeopardy when Noah breaks off his relationship with the event planner, which leads to her backing out of their event and taking all of her suppliers with her to another event on the same day. Driving to the Town Hall to get some permits for the business he runs into Holly, who turns out to be an events planner.

On top of this Sam is sick of his friends, his family and their acqu
Shatarupa  Dhar
Synopsis:
It has taken Sam five years of hard work to set up Wyldefire Whiskey. But, in the end, he questions his motives, was it even worth it? Or was the business a reason for getting over his long-term girlfriend bailing on him with his brother, he still couldn't believe they had an affair right under his nose and are now about to get married!

With his event planner now bailing out too, and the launch event a few weeks away, he needs another one asap. In comes Holly, the lady who has kept h
Michele
Wylde Fire was such a fun read! When Sam and Holly initially meet it is with the goal of her being the event planner for Sam's whiskey business' launch event. However, Sam has an underlying attraction to Holly that he can't quite understand. What Sam doesn't know is that Holly has crushed on him since high school when he played baseball and she watched from the stands. Unfortunately, Holly's life has changed a great deal from her high school days. She has overwhelming financial responsibilities ...more
Lisa
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't even tell you how much I loved this book. I read it in one sitting I couldn't put it down and it has been a while since I have been able to do that. This book is about two people with very different lives, but with a heartache like no other. Holly not gonna lie I loved her and her vibrancy. She went through tragedy like no one should. And even though she seems to be perfect she is not without flaws. However she never expected to run into Sam Wylde so soon. The chemistry is off the charts ...more
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
I do enjoy this author and have read many of her other titles. I was looking forward to this new series adventure with her. Seems like a great setting and and interesting family. Beyond the blurb, though, I could not get in to the story.

Sam and Holly meet by chance although she was a wall flower in school and has always crushed on him. Insta love is not my thing and these two jumped into things right away. Then Sam has the great idea that they can help each other out. Although the marriage is o
ShinyObject
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced reader's copy of Wylde Fire (A 100 Proof Novel) by Sarah Robinson from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

This was the first novel that I had read by Sarah Robinson so I really had no expectations, but after reading, she is an author I would look for in the future.

Overall, I enjoyed this novel and I found it to be well written. The primary characters' romantic start was a bit meet-cute at the beginning, but the chemistry and witty banter was ther
Elizabeth Clinton
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What happens when you meet the man you have crushed on for ten years in the most unexpected way.
Sam Wylde is looking to move forward with his life after a breakup that was devastating and Holly Glen is trying to take care of the only family she has left. What both of them didn’t know is that they could help the other out and hopefully find happiness and stability once again.
The chemistry between them is off the charts from the first time they meet in the most unconventional way but can they us
Mayas
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very different storyline atmosphere from Sarah and I have to say I enjoyed it. Family drama and a few well placed secrets can go a long way. Throw in some humor from Granny and you have the recipe for a good book and series.

Sam and Holly were fun and understood each other to a point. Like he said, two broken and lost souls. They were hot together and made a team worth fighting for. I personally can't wait for more of what's to come with the "Wylde's".
Richelle Zirkle
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Refreshing entry into the new 100 Proof Series, this title is a sure hit for fans of spunky heroines. The Wylde family dynamic at the center of the story is entertaining and cause for more than a few laughs. This faux romance turned real is one I really enjoyed, and I’m looking forward to the next entry into the series.

I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Maggie Whitworth
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it

❤️❤️❤️❤️
💋💋💋

A good romance .
Emotional ,and embraces the after effects of a relationship that’s went wrong after cheating.
The two main characters have their own issues and challenges to overcome, entering into a marriage arraignment.
It’s a good read with sex , romance, tears and strife , but as always a happy ending.

I received an Arc copy of this book and chose to post this review
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
A great start to a new series, I really liked this one and the characters. What a crazy family. Sam was great, he was honest, sexy, and just all around great. Holly was amazing, she was strong and knew her own mind. I loved all the laugh out loud moments and also the very emotional ones. I can't wait for the next one.
Kimberley C.
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
This was unfortunately not good. I had trouble caring about any of the characters, and everything was slow moving, until suddenly the book was over.
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Interesting take on the marriage for hire. Sam wants a date for his brother's wedding and Holly needs insurance to cover her sister's rising medical bills. A deal is struck, but Sam falls hard and fast in love. True love in the end conquers all.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
I’ve read a few books by this author but after reading this book I really need to read more as this was so so good.

Sam and Holly. I loved these two.

A fake marriage? Will it work or will feelings come into it.

Both have a past that they are trying to move on from.

This is one of those stories that had me laughing out loud one minute and the next was giving me goosebumps.

A great start to a series I’m looking forward to reading more of. Definitely need to read more previous books by this author.
Nen & Jen
Read this review on our blog Nen and Jen

This book came to me in the perfect moment during my week. After exams, assignments and mornings stuck on a train filled to the brim with annoyed commuters, this was the fun reprieve that I so desperately needed. If you’re looking for a sweet, steamy and all-round LOVABLE romance then this is for you. From high-school crushes (half-a-million middle-aged-years ago) to a steamy fake marriage of convenience, this was definitely a romance to enjoy while relax
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
Get ready for a new series that is on fire!! Sam has thrown himself into his new business venture after losing his fiancé to none other than his brother. Deciding he will never forgive the pair but also never believe in love, Sam is jaded and determined to make his business successful. After a devastating accident that left her sister in a coma and her parents’ dead, Holly has recovered and bounced back, starting her own business and living life fully. A chance meeting fighting over a parking sp ...more
Louise  O
Sep 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Wylde Fire is book 1 in the 100 Proof series, its filled with all round drama including a fake relationship.

Sam is succeeding in his professional life, he is putting in the hard work and is going to make a name for himself; his personal life not so much. After being burned by his brother and now ex girlfriend he is cautious and steers clear of everything relating to the situation. When a disagreement over a parking spot paves the way for his launch and filling the spot of fake partner in crime.
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Talk about one hundred proof! Sam and Holly will have you drunk on their story. Sam is moving on with his life after a break up with the woman he thought he would be spending the rest of his life with. Holly is trying to hang on to the one remainder family member she has left after an accident. She is in need of money to keep her sister in a facility and Sam needs an event coordinator. They have history being Holly had a serious crush on him in school but he never looked her way. Now they are co ...more
Naughty Mom Story Time
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Wylde Fire was a wonderful story.

Sam Wylde is still recovering from betrayal and heartbreak years later, but slowly picking up the pieces and working to be independent from his family name. Opening up Wyldefire Whiskey is his way of making a name for himself and doing something that makes him happy while also making a name for himself.

Holly Glen has known her share of heartache, but in a different way. But she’s tough and fiery and just the person Sam needs in his life. In as well as out of th
Heather andrews
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sam is alright with negotiations, "he nodded his head. "Fine. Fine. I'll try to keep the butthead at bay. What's the second condition?" Sam is always showering his girl with the most romantic compliments, "you look effing fantastic," he said, fingering the sleeve of her dress and helping her zip up the back of it. "I'm about to suggest we skip the wedding and just take this off…" Sam really doesn't need any encouraging when it comes to alone time with his lady, "Sam immediately stood up and took ...more
Becky Rendon
Sep 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Wylde Fire has a lot going for it. Family drama that is epic. I mean who doesn't want to read a book where the younger brother is an @sshat that stole the fiancee and is now marrying her!?! A grandma with zero filter and a zest for life is just one character I need more of in my life. The dad is named Doc. The family is teeming with untapped sources of entertainment and Wylde Fire is just the start!

An unrequited crush leads to a decision best made without any "feels". An arrangement that makes s
Jo
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a short, fun book.  As the start of a new series, there's obviously some set up going on, as well as the main story arc.  But the set up doesn't detract from the plot.

And what about the plot?  Well, there are no real surprises - the synopsis covers it off - but despite this, the author has delivered a tale that feels fresh, with engaging characters.

An enticing start to a new series.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
thewoollygeek (tea, cake, crochet & books)
A great fun, romantic read that will keep you turning the pages until you reach the end and probably like me you’ll still want more, can’t wait to read more in this series, what a great start. Fabulous characters, lovey romance and humour with the right amount of drama, what more can you ask.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Win Big (Wynn Hockey, #3)
  • For the Win (Wynn Hockey, #4)
  • One Night Stand: Episode One: An Erotic Serial
  • In It to Win It (Wynn Hockey, #2)
  • Beautifully Broken Spirit (Sutter Lake, #3)
  • Lethal Nights (Brute Force, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Baby Mistake
  • Ice Hard (New York Nighthawks, #2)
  • The Way We Loved
  • One Night Stand: Episode Two: An Erotic Serial
  • The Better Choice
  • Confess
  • Dating Roulette
  • Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2)
  • Game Changer (Wynn Hockey, #5)
  • One Night Stand: Episode Three: An Erotic Serial
  • Take It Off the Menu (Mile High Matched, #3)
Sarah Robinson is a Top 10 Bestselling Author on Barnes & Noble and Top 25 on Amazon.

Purchase Sarah's Books Here:
 photo amazon-buy-button_zps00381138.png  photo button-buy-barnes-and-noble_zps9113bbbd.gif  photo iBooksButton_zps19885ad5.png  photo kobo-buy-button-fw_1_zpsf2f39855.png

Join the Goodreads Fan Club here

Stalk Sarah on Social Media:
Click on any of the links below to be taken to one of the social media sites!
Author Website | Subscribe to Newsletter | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon Profile | Goodreads Profile | Tumblr | Ins

100 Proof (3 books)