Start by marking “Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection: 100+ Recipes to Take Your Sweet Treats to the Next Level: A Baking Book” as Want to Read:

Showstopper cookies for a new generation: from Martha Stewart, an authoritative and creative collection to take your cookies to the next level in flavor, technique, and decorative appeal

The editors of Martha Stewart Living present a new, fun source for anyone looking to make their go-to cookies even better and bolder. These recipes make ordinary cookies absolutely
Published October 15th 2019 by Clarkson Potter Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection

Start your review of Martha Stewart's Cookie Perfection: 100+ Recipes to Take Your Sweet Treats to the Next Level: A Baking Book
KC
Oct 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Filled with more unique and creative treats than her previous cookie cookbook.
Jay Gabler
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
If Martha tells you to do something, even if it seems kind of fussy (hello, parchment lining)...do it! Thank you Random House for the free book.
Holly Birkelien
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exactly what the title says it is.
Kris
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
All the recipes have nice pictures and clear instructions—I like them all.
This book is a companion to a cooking series on Public Television where Martha Stewart bakes the cookies in this book.

Amber
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Drool-worthy recipes. A great resource if you are looking to jazz up your holiday baking menu.
Connie Weiss
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cook-books
I always check out cookbooks to see if I want to buy them and this is a MUST HAVE.
Miss Clark
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cooking-baking

They are all gorgeous. And all are an absolute certain bet for taste because this is Martha, y'all. However, they are often finicky and time-consuming.

There are pictures for each recipe.

Favourites: (Which is a lot because the book is about the perfect cookies)

Sparkly Lemon Cookies
Chocolate Mint Wafers - great for Christmas
Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
Molasses-Ginger Crisps
Streusel Jammies
Pink Lemonade Thumbprints - these are especially nice for baby or wedding showers, brunches, etc.
Onceinabluemoon
I am not sure if my book didn't download properly, but it was a mess! Very few pics, several dozen blank pages and page numbers reversed and tripled! Who knows if I liked any recipes, I need pics to tempt me, was very disappointed, since from library could not attempt to reload... Since the power outages both my husband and I have been having overdrive issues with the app, slow and limited cell service is wrecking havoc everywhere in northern ca...
Katie Nelson
Just ok

I have no problem counting cookbooks on my reading list because I read all of the stories, background info, and recipes I was reluctant to count this one though because there isn’t a lot to it. I was kind of disappointed by that. I would expect a lot of context and information from the Martha Stewart staff.

The recipes are interesting and look good, but nothing spectacular.
emyrose8
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookin
I really like this cookbook. There’s a picture for each recipe, which I definitely appreciate. I’ve already earmarked a bunch of recipes I want to try. The recipes themselves are fairly short, easy to understand, and ingredients are mostly ones I have on hand. Some recipes feature tips as to why you should do the special instructions (which is good, otherwise I’d be tempted to skip them).
Lisa
Dec 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very intensive cookie making. For this book perfection Is right. Almost all of these recipes require the baker to really know what they are doing. The instructions are vast, and the pictures are not as many as I would like. I would buy this book, but it would take a while to have the desire for a first attempt on anything.
Donna Siebold
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Haven't made any of these recipes yet, but I am itching to start creaming the butter and sugar. I like the layout of this book, I love the photography and though I often think her recipes are a bit pedantic, I have always like anything of hers that I have tried.
LadyS
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
The pictures in this book were good enough to eat! As usual, Martha gives recipes a creative finish while still retaining simplicity!
Danielle Long
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
Has some very good cookie recipes! I might have to try them out!
H
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I would like someone to make all these cookies for me, please and thank you. Ombre is VERY in apparently.
Jaymie
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Friends, family, neighbors beware! I'm going to be baking my way through this book I just know it, and you'll be my test subjects mwahahaha. No worries, you'll thank me.
Katherine
Shelves: 2019
Everything looks amaaaaazing, I can't wait to test a bunch out this holiday season!
Ashley
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks, nonfiction
Really great recipes! I would expect nothing less from Martha!
Pamela Sue
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Liked the pictures for every recipe. I plan to try the chocolate chip and brownie recipes and maybe the lemon cookies.
Annette
Kate Cobb
Dec 27, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Pioneer Woman Cooks: The New Frontier
  • Delish Insane Sweets: Bake Yourself a Little Crazy: 100+ Cookies, Bars, Bites, and Treats
  • Rachael Ray 50: Memories and Meals from a Sweet and Savory Life: A Cookbook
  • Skillet Love: From Steak to Cake: More Than 150 Recipes in One Cast-Iron Pan
  • Half Baked Harvest Super Simple: More Than 125 Recipes for Instant, Overnight, Meal-Prepped, and Easy Comfort Foods: A Cookbook
  • Nothing Fancy: Unfussy Food for Having People Over
  • Bigger Bolder Baking: A Fearless Approach to Baking Anytime, Anywhere
  • The Goodful Cookbook: Simple and Balanced Recipes to Live Well
  • Hello, Cookie Dough: 110 Doughlicious Confections to Eat, Bake & Share
  • Sister Pie: The Recipes and Stories of a Big-Hearted Bakery in Detroit [a Baking Book]
  • The Perfect Cookie: Your Ultimate Guide to Foolproof Cookies, Brownies, and Bars
  • Vegetables Unleashed: A Cookbook
  • The Perfect Pie: Your Ultimate Guide to Classic and Modern Pies, Tarts, Galettes, and More
  • The Joys of Baking: Recipes and Stories for a Sweet Life
  • The Artful Baker: Extraordinary Desserts From an Obsessive Home Baker
  • Martha Stewart's Appetizers: 200 Recipes for Dips, Spreads, Snacks, Small Plates, and Other Delicious Hors d'Oeuvres, Plus 30 Cocktails
  • Indian-ish: Recipes and Antics from a Modern American Family
  • American Cuisine: And How It Got This Way
Martha Stewart Living magazine was first published in 1990. Over the years, more than two dozen books have been published by the magazine's editors.