Start by marking “My Lesbian Wife Is Strapped Airtight: Three Pointer” as Want to Read:
My Lesbian Wife Is Strapped Airtight: Three Pointer

My Lesbian Wife Is Strapped Airtight: Three Pointer

did not like it 1.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Eva’s lesbian wife, Courtney, loves to play basketball in their local rec league, and she’s pretty damn good. Unfortunately, Eva has no first hand knowledge of this fact, because she’s never been able to make it to a game.

Now in the playoffs, Eva’s absence is starting to wear on their relationship, but when Eva finally sees what all the fuss is about, she’s blown away by
Published April 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about My Lesbian Wife Is Strapped Airtight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Lesbian Wife Is Strapped Airtight

did not like it Average rating 1.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of My Lesbian Wife Is Strapped Airtight: Three Pointer
Aleson Alexander
Oct 29, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: cuckquean, lesbian
I know I wrote a review of this book before. I wanted to post it here and on my blog, but I can't find my review anywhere. In fact, the book is not even available any more on Amazon. It doesn't show up anywhere. It's still in my Kindle though.

Maybe she pulled it. Nope, I found it. It doesn't show up on Amazon searches, so it must be in the infamous Amazon Adult Dungeon. You have to link to it from Goodreads.

Anyway, not good. Very mechanical and manufactured feeling. The character's actions and
Warren
rated it did not like it
Sep 20, 2019