Start by marking “MindF*ck (MindF*ck Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
MindF*ck (MindF*ck Series, #1)

MindF*ck (MindF*ck Series, #1)

Clayton had it all: good looks, star soccer player, and the unlikeliest girl of his dreams. Life wasn't good. It was great. Until a family tragedy strikes and shatters Clayton's world as he knows it, along with his memory.

As Clayton struggles to put the pieces of his life back together, his beautiful, brown-skinned guardian angel with the wavy hair and soulful eyes is with
Kindle Edition
Published May 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about MindF*ck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about MindF*ck

Dora Koutsoukou
May 23, 2019 added it
Shelves: dnf
Dnf after chapter 13, no connection 😞
Darkdamsel
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Drama, Angst and more Drama

4.5 Stars for this IRR enemies to lovers YA. We have an Alpha male, Clayton and Alpha female Kennedy and chemistry that is off the charts! This is my first time reading one of Ms. Wallace novels and it definitely won’t be the last. The only reason it is not 5 plus stars is the plot had so much going on I felt like it was a lot. Still a great read y’all!
CaroMommie
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This. Book. Is. The. isht! I mean, I mean, Clayton & Kennedy are so messy gooooood. Their journey and battle to make it is an incredible story.

I felt so connected to these two characters it felt like I was sitting in a theater watching a movie 🎥 instead of reading a 📖. I tried to eat and read and found it hard to do because I didn’t want to take my eyes off the page to find the food on the plate 🙂.

The supporting characters were intricate to the storyline without being intrusive, best suppor
Rosie J.
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Real Romance Lovers
Highly, highly Recommended! READ. THIS. BOOK!

This story will go on my favorite book/re-read shelf. This is a sweet and wonderful small town romance and I loved this story. You can feel the love between Clayton and Kennedy -- so much so, that I didn't want it to end. I'm looking forward to Bryce & Ava's Story because I'm sure we'll be able to catch up with Clayton, Kennedy and Corbin.

Longer review to follow ... soon!

In the meantime, I repeat ... READ. THIS. BOOK!
Kay
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
YA (yikes)

I loved this story but I did not realize it was YA. As a mom of a 17 year ole, I definitely had to skip over some parts. However, if you are into YA stories, this one is excellent. It was well written, likable characters, and decent plot. It’s part of a series but can be read as a stand alone. I don’t think I’ll be reading the next book but if the author ever moves on to mature adult characters, I’m there for it.
HI5O
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting

Clayton and Kennedy were young but both were mature enough to know that they were "it" for each other. Through many trials and tribulations they prevailed.
Mboti Ngongi
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
New author. Check her out

Wow!! This was such a sweet story. It was a roller coaster of events that ended with a HEA. It is definitely a good read. My first time reading one of her books.
Erika Vincent
So so

First of all, I was disappointed by the ending. If it was a real HEA, he would have gone back to school and finish his soccer career there and even better got to play overseas as he planned. Otherwise there was a big issue with the timeline. Sometimes it had been 8 months, other times 2 months. I know there were teenagers but obviously they didn’t live each other that much. There were both over 18 and there are such things as scholarships and work if you really want to. As for her dad gett
Vanessa Morgan-Lovely
Well this is definitely something different.

An opening that grabs you and keeps your interest suspended.
However the story comes to a screeching halt as the lovers story goes back to their past. It was a bit too far back, high school, and the story prodded along. If you can persevere the story does get interesting again.
A bit of critical feedback; the use of an unplanned pregnancy as a plot twist is so over used in these stories. Secondly, our hero suffered a traumatic life event involving his br
Shavonna Futrell
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Clayton Richardson good looking, star soccer player has all the women trying to get his attention but he only has eyes for Kennedy the unlikeliest girl in the school and all the girls cannot understand why. When a family tragedy strikes Clayton his life is turned upside down.

Mind F*ck was absolutely breathtaking, this storyline and different plot twist just had me shaking my head. I could not put this book down. I loved the reversal of the roles of the family dynamics. This is my first book by t
Liane
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
My 3rd book from this author. I love her writing, her storytelling. I always love books that don't have the norm storyline. This book did not disappoint. I loved the 2 MC Clayton and Kennedy they sure didn't start off on good terms but they sure did end on them. I loved how they got their HEA. I loved reading how they feel in love and what led Clayton piecing back his lost memories. This story tugged at my heart especially when it was revealed why Kennedy wasn't there. Another great book by this ...more
Lynda Garcia
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
F($king A

So much love and angst ....teenagers Clayton and Kennedy becomes each other's everything...growing up in two different worlds....yet experiencing the same obstacles dealing with family and friends....high school..jealousy...guilt...hormones....then ..as soon as they finally become a true couple....finally putting their relationship first...making it their main focus...tragedy strikes...and everything is upside down..
Alicia Hatch
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg

I read this book all day and couldn't put it down. It was such a sweet love story with tragedy mixed in. Nothing couldn't keep this couple away from each other. It was such a touching story and very well written!
Gina StyleRocks
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been a fan Danyell A. Wallace's work since I read "His Number One Fan". I have never been disappointed. I really enjoyed reading Clayton and Kennedy's story. This couple have a great connection and great chemistry. The story flowed well and held attention the entire time. I don't want to put any spoilers in this review, so I recommend that you check this book out for yourself. You will not regret it. Good job, Danyell A. Wallace! I look forward to reading your next release.

I voluntarily r
Chandra Johnson
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

She has become my new favorite author. From start to finish bravo. I can’t wait til the next book I REALLY hope it won’t take forever
Adriana
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
New author to me really enjoyed this book looking forward to reading all her other books
ALF
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book

I have always enjoyed Danyell ’s books. Clay was such a sweetheart and it was very obvious he loved Kennedy with everything in him. Waiting on the next book.
Maria Angie Mendoza
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
My first book by this author and it certainly won’t be my last!
The title says it all, as Clayton and Kennedy’s enemies to lovers story was full of drama... some of it shady with plenty of poignant moments.
Both are alpha 18 year olds, with raging hormones and strong personalities who face unimaginable obstacles.
Their combustible chemistry, and how their story evolved made this an enjoyable read.
There was a lot happening in this story, but somehow it fit the circumstances affecting Clayton and
Sharese
An ARC was provided in exchange for an honest review. I love this book!! Clayton and Kennedy didn’t let anyone stop them from their true love. So glad they finally worked it out. Kennedy’s father really got under my skin about he was treating Clayton. Aubrey was another one that just a throne in my side. I was sooo happy when Clayton finally put her in her place. I can’t wait to see what will happen with Ava and Bryce.
Tiffney
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an Advanced Reader's Copy for honest review and honesty is what you get! This is one of the best books I've read. I didn't want to put it down. The plot was genuine and raw. The sincerity in the emotions shared between the main characters had me deep in my feelings. The author has written other books, and I've read 2 of those as well, but this one takes the cake for me.
Well done, Danyell!! You're only getting better!
Danyell Wallace
Apr 08, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)

𝔽ℝ𝔼𝔼 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕! https://amzn.to/2LXQ77h
Michele Hallahan
Almost 4 stars.

I really enjoyed watching these two characters grow into themselves, as individuals and as a couple. It was sweet and full of angst, drama and fun. We get to see the regular things that young people go through in life. This story starts out a little tragic, then we look back at how it all starts. I was enjoying it, then little by little it seemed to run out of things to talk about, so it was filled with sex scenes. Now look, I Love a book with lots of steam in it, but when I start
Mica
Jun 03, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
New Adult Book Club: MindF*ck (New Release) 1 10 May 31, 2019 10:20AM
Fans of Interraci...: MindF*ck (New Release) 1 21 May 30, 2019 07:19PM
Danyell A. Wallace was born in Alaska and is currently living in Alabama. She’s a mom to three awesome kids, and a wife to an incredibly supportive husband. When she’s not using her imagination to write very adult, very sexy books, she’s reading, spending time with family and friends, watching football, and catching up on TV shows that she has saved on the DVR.

Visit My Amazon Author Page!