Start by marking “Critical Problems in Physics: Proceedings of a Conference Celebrating the 250th Anniversary of Princeton University, Princeton, N.J.” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Critical Problems in P...

Val L. Fitch

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
The past century has seen fantastic advances in physics, from the discovery of the electron, x-rays, and radioactivity, to the era of incredible solid state devices, computers, quarks and leptons, and the standard model. But what of the next? Many scientists think we are on the threshold of an even more exciting new era in which breakthroughs in a startling variety of ...more
Published November 23rd 1997 by Princeton University Press (first published October 27th 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Critical Problems in Physics, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Critical Problems in Physics

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Critical Problems in Physics: Proceedings of a Conference Celebrating the 250th Anniversary of Princeton University, Princeton, N.J.
Warren Gossett
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I would have to read this book several more times to grasp the concepts. I have to modify the procedure Richard Feynman could use to understand papers and theories in physics. He said, start at the beginning, and only go to the next sentence when you have understood the one before. And he did. I have to follow the Milky Way procedure. If I understand any sentence it is like seeing a star at night. Take it, because there are lots more I haven't seen yet.
Sid