Start by marking “Tethered” as Want to Read:

Tethered

A girl tethered to a serial killer by heart leads them to the undiscovered bodies of The Devil's breath victims.

Published April 2nd 2019 by Fire Quill Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tethered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tethered

Start your review of Tethered
Mandie
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an interesting read. I love psychological thrillers. This one was very suspenseful and entertaining.
Suzi
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great psychological thriller, I loved the story and how everything was intertwined. The only reason it does not get 5 stars is because there is a lot of misspelled words, grammatical errors and some missing words.
Diana Lindoff
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first introduction to author Carlyle Labuschagne.Tethered has proven to be an attention grabbing, heart pounding thriller of a ride from start to finish. I really enjoyed the characters and the story.

Imagine being connected to a serial killer due to an organ transplant. Unbeknownst to you the donor was killed by a brutal serial killer and you keep seeing insights of the victim and killer.Imagine cover-ups and conspiracies keeping a serial killer free to kill. Would you be able to keep
Alina
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tethered has proven to be an attention grabbing, heart pounding thriller of a ride from start to finish. I really enjoyed the characters and the story,as a whole.
Imagine being connected to a serial killer, or as the title would call it, "Tethered", by receiving an organ transplant from one of the serial killer's victims?
Imagine cover ups and conspiracies keeping a serial killer free to do his bidding?
This is all explored in Carlyle Labuschagne's Tethered.
Jackie
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a story. Being tethered to a killer is not anyone’s idea of great. What can be done to solve the problem. Couldn’t stop reading.
Trish Strong
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is full of sitting on the edge of your seat, nail-biting suspense.Quite the page turner and not a book you can easily put down once you start reading it.
Mahwish
May 16, 2019 rated it liked it
TETHERED is about Willow Viviers, a girl who recently underwent a heart transplant and suddenly displays a knack of seeing into the heart of Devil’s Breath Killer and visions through the eyes of some of his victims. Raine Viviers is Willow’s elder sister and will do anything to save and protect her younger sister including helping out two brothers; a rogue agent, Aaron Anderson and ex-Secret Service Agent, Liam Anderson, catch the Devil’s Breath Killer before he claims another victim and save ...more
Billie
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tethered follows two sisters, Willow and Raine Viviers along side two rogue FBI brothers on what seems like an impossible task to solving a dead end case. With no leads, and a corrupt government cover up, their time is running out to stop the spread of a Serial Killer Cult before another victim is claimed.
But they have a secret weapon...
Willow is a young adult who has just undergone a
Shannan Williams
Wow! Wow! Wow! This is probably the creepiest book I have ever read, yet pure awesomeness all the way. This book is insane, in such a good way! I love the characters; very well developed, the intense build up, the ending...all of it. This author really knows how to grab your attention and leave you hanging with your mouth wide open until the very end! This is the 3rd book I have read by this author and I can honestly say I will read whatever she comes out with. I love when I find authors who can ...more
Genelle Themann
A young girl who receives a heart transplant from an "organ broker" suddenly starts seeing life in a totally different way, through the eyes of another person. So how does this relate to the sudden reappearance of a serial killer?

Loved the story line with the twists and turns. It is definitely not your normal thriller.

I would have rated this book MUCH higher if there were not so many grammatical errors, wrong word usage, and even mis identifying which sister was actually talking, etc. A thorough
Louisa
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where did her new heart really come from?

A brilliant read, full of twist and turns from beginning to end. If you like thrillers, mysteries or the paranormal this story is for you.
Willow is a recipient of a new heart but start to experience strange side effects. Meanwhile FBI agent Aaron and Makayla are on the trail of what they think is a sex ring when Makayla and her friend Danni are taken. It soon becomes apparent things are not what they seem and that the key to finding Aarons missing partner
Pat Eroh
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an incredibly intense thriller that involves a young girl and a supernatural link to a serial killer. This story is fast-paced with incredible action and a compelling story. The characters are well-developed and presented in a realistic manner as the storyline allows. I am hoping for more books by this author.

Scarolet Ellis
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tethered by Carlyle Labuschagne is an amazing story to read. I fell in love with this story cause the author made me feel like I was living this story instead of just reading it, I love reading suspense and mysteries. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves to read mysteries ans suspense stories.

Heather Wamboldt
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tethered is a gripping psychological thriller and the first book I have read by this author. The characters are well developed and interesting. The storyline is unique, well written, and gripping, keeping me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. With a dark tone, the danger, murder, kidnapping, drama, and newfound psychic abilities all combine to make a real page-turner.

I cannot wait to read more books by this author.
I read and reviewed this book with no obligation.
Riddhi
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the best psychological thrillers I have ever read. It promises every bit of mystery from start to end. And I was hooked on from the first sentence. All the characters are very brave and the story unfurls in an threatening and very mysterious way. I loved the leads. Reading in their point of view explained the book very well and it was hard to stop reading even for a moment. It's an awesome book.

I received an advance copy for my review.
Heather Bane
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had me hooked!!! The author did a wonderful job on the story. It is a real page turner and I couldn’t put it down. This is my first time reading a book by Carlyle Labuschagne and I can’t wait to read more!!! I highly recommend reading.

Tanya
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two girls join two rogue FBI agents in trying to solve a case which has no leads. There is a government cover up and time is running out to stop them before another victim is claimed. Will they find out? See what will happen

Basicsadie
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stunning novel! I thoroughly enjoyed this book! It has everything in it to keep you rooted in your seat, turning page after page. If this is the first novel you've read from this author, you're in for a real treat! I can't wait to see what else this author will be presenting in the future!
I voluntarily received this book for an honest review.
Becky Ballenger
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carlyle Labuschagne is an amazing author!!!! Tethered was WILD!!!! Carlyle is among the top authors I’ve read in a very long time!!!!

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Terry
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the twists and turns of the story very much. The sister relationship was great. It was a little dark for me but written and executed well.. I would recommend this book.

Jessica Luyckx
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW, What a good book. Really enjoyed the story,
Loved the twists and turns, the good developed characters, the story in general
This was my first book from the writer and will look for other ones

Lisa
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. A definite page turner. Action packed. Just the right amount of drama and twists to keep it exciting. Amazing characters. I loved this book.

Divya Ramji
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very interesting psychological thriller. The storyline is captivating and the events flow smoothly. The main characters are also quite interesting.

Michelle Shemon
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carlyle Labuschagne

This was a great story. I loved the characters, and the storyline. It really pulled you in, and drew you into the story. I loved the drama. I just wanted more!
Delanie Flanegan
Wow! Tethered was gripping from the start and keeps you guessing to the end.
William Vegvari
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this story very much. Has you grabbed at the start and very hard to put down
Lissette
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Raine Viviers has made a difficult choice. One that's meant to save her little sister. Deep inside, she knows she should have taken a different route to achieve an end to her own means. Unfortunately, beggars can't be choosers. Thus, she spirals down a dark road she knows will have lasting consequences in the long run.

Things take an unexpected turn when her sister starts having unexplained visions. To make things worse, young women have gone missing. Part of her wonders if her sister's
Mona  Brown
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is engaging and thrilling from the beginning to the end. It will keep you on the edge of your seat and wanting more. It's well written and a definitive page turner.

Gregory
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tethered has proven to be an engaging and unusual read. Imagine being tethered, or connected, to a serial killer by an organ transplant. The story connects the black market organization responsible for the harvesting of the organs and the strange leader in charge. Not your usual story.

Mona  Brown
Dec 09, 2019

• Souls and Shadows
  • Infallible
  • Legacy of Light
  • Apple Die (Apple Orchard Cozy #1)
  • Murder on the Hill (Harley Hill Mysteries, #1)
  • Once Upon a Werewolf (Tails from the Alpha Art Gallery Book 1)
  • The Twelve Days of Christmas
  • A Christmas Kiss (Kissed by the Bay,  #5)
  • Heart Pranked: An Applewood Manor Novella
  • Once Upon a Novel (Blue Hills Mysteries #1)
  • Blue Harmony (My Day Book 1)
  • Leashed (Going to the Dogs #1)
  • Love On Willow Loop
  • What Once Was Perfect (Wardham, #1)
  • Returning for Valentine's
  • Santa's Eve: A Christmas Novella (Christmas Novellas Book 1)
  • Hearts on Fire (St. Caroline Series, #2)
  • Read, Write, Love at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #1)

Carlyle is a USA Today Bestselling, international bestselling and international award winning Sough African author - with a flair and passion for mixing genres , adding loads of drama to every story she creates. You are sure to lose yourself in the detailed words she dreams up. Carlyle has traveled the world with her books in hopes of connecting with all kinds of book loving people, to learn as