Start by marking “Watch And Learn (Sex for Beginners, #1)” as Want to Read:
Watch And Learn (Sex for Beginners, #1)

Watch And Learn (Sex for Beginners #1)

3.4  ·  Rating details ·  247 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Gemma Jacobs needs a life--a sex life. Newly divorced, she vows that this time it's going to be all about her! So when she receives a letter containing an assignment she did for a sex ed course in college, she takes it as a sign.In the letter, Gemma had confessed her most secret sexual fantasies...as well as her most forbidden sexual vice.She liked to be watched. By strang ...more
Paperback, Harlequin Blaze #428, 217 pages
Published October 1st 2008 by Harlequin (first published September 20th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Watch And Learn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watch And Learn

MsRomanticReads
May 23, 2012 rated it really liked it

A stubborn peacock, a hunky carpenter and a bedroom window

Gemma White loves waking up in the morning to the promise of some morning lovemaking but not this time. Jason, her husband of ten years, has asked her for a divorce and moved to another state. Forced to fend for herself, she realizes she needs to move on. It hasn't escaped her notice that the house next door has a new owner. A very hunky one at that.

When she receives a letter from an old college professor, old memories resurface of a tim
Kimberly
Feb 23, 2010 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on Joyfully Reviewed: http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com/revie...

Gemma Jacobs’ life isn’t going the way she planned. After spending years being the perfect wife of a politician, her now ex-husband’s sudden departure has left her devastated. Picking up the pieces and moving forward with her life, Gemma receives a most unusual letter in the mail. It’s a letter from herself, written ten years ago in her Sexual Psyche class (dubbed “Sex for Beginners” by students). The letter brings m
RLA
Jul 23, 2011 rated it it was ok
The heroine Gemma is very recently divorced and feels completely lost. She had dedicated her life to her political aspiring husband and is struggling to be anything other than sad. Then she receives a package including a 'letter to your future self' from a college project 10 years ago. The letter discusses her sexual fantasies and Gemma's is/was that she liked to be watched. She is shocked to read it as she had buried that side of herself when she met her husband, but now she realises that she l ...more
Bookaholics
Nov 23, 2008 rated it really liked it
Watch And Learn (Harlequin Blaze) by Stephanie Bond
Contemporary Romance Mass Market Paperback – October 1, 2008
4 Stars

Gemma Jacobs is forced to undergo a major change in her life – divorce. After her husband leaves, followed closely by the signing of divorced papers, she is almost ready to surrender to sadness. That is until she receives a letter with an assignment for a sex education class she's taking.

This assignment leads her into a completely new path of sensual pleasure and forbidden fa
Ladiibbug
Aug 30, 2008 rated it liked it
#1 Sex for Beginners series

An OK read. Stephanie Bond is a HUGE favorite author of mine -- and I wouldn't want to miss any of her books.

This was a bit different in the steamy book genre in that Gemma explores her inner exhibitionist *g*.

Gemma struggles with getting to know and embracing her real self after her husband divorces her. Gemma's up against her mother's and Gemma's own view of who and what she "should" be struck a nice cord with me. I guess we all go through this inner struggl
Tasha
Oct 08, 2008 rated it did not like it
This book was just okay. It was nothing spectacular. There didn't seem to be any real connection between Gemma and Chev. Yes there was sexual attraction, but no deeper connection. It seemed like her need to be watched wouldn't allow her to make real connections with the man in her life. I had no real connection to the characters. I didn't care one way or the other if they ended up together or if she went back to her husband.
Tonya Warner
Gemma rediscovers herself, and her exhabitionist side loves being on display for her neighbor, Chev. Very hot and steamy action as they, slowly, heat up things between them.

A very nice story.
Sara
Nov 16, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
A good, quick read with a predictable outcome. I enjoy Bond's books in general. In this one, Gemma, a recent divorce rediscovers her desire to be watched, much to her new neighbor's delight and frustration. He really wishes she would do more than put on a show.
Taria Reed
This story had the potential to be HOT. But it wasn't. I get that Harlequin doesn't do SCORCHING reads but I really just wanted this one to take the next step and get there. It was just "Meh" for me.

story - 2.5
narrator - 2
Andrea Guy
May 07, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: quick-reads
This was a fast and steamy read from Stephanie's miniseries Sex For Beginners. I finished it in a day and a half and I can't wait to mover on to the next book in the series.

It was great to read a story about the kinkier side of sex too, without it being too graphic.
Tina
Sep 09, 2010 rated it it was ok
Couldn't believe a home that needed that much work could be renovated that quickly, other than that fine.
Cynthia
Jan 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
I was iffy at first but ended up liking it. Wonderful connection between them!!
Ltlmer2
Oct 16, 2011 rated it liked it
A few good moments but overall just okay.
Renee Weeks
Nov 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Typical Harlequin fare. A light read with no expectations.
Christine
Nov 08, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult
Pretty good story, but I'm not much of an exhibitionist, so I couldn't get really into the good parts.
Heather Chiren-Lucas
Feb 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hot and sexy is the best way to describe this fun read! Super quick but never wanting the thrill to be over. If only every neighbor could be so helpful post divorce!
Njoyn
Dee
May 18, 2010
Lee
Jun 18, 2011
  • Ms. Match (The Wrong Bed #49)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Risque Business
  • My Secret Life (Harlequin Blaze, No. 346)
  • The Concubine
  • Private Confessions
  • French Kissing (Lust In Translation #3)
  • At Your Command
  • My Front Page Scandal (Harlequin Blaze #352)
  • Sex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2)
  • Reckless (Indecent Proposals, #1)
  • Pleasure to the Max! (Harlequin Blaze #414)
  • A Long, Hard Ride
  • Sex By The Numbers (Harlequin Blaze, #403)
  • Simon Says...
  • Naughty But Nice
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside
  • Amorous Liaisons (Harlequin Blaze, #425) (Lust in Translation, #6)
USA TODAY bestselling author Stephanie Bond was seven years deep into a systems engineering career and pursuing an MBA at night when an instructor remarked that she had a flair for writing and suggested that she submit to academic journals. But Stephanie, a voracious reader, was only interested in writing fiction–more specifically, romantic fiction.

Upon completing her master’s degree and with no f
More about Stephanie Bond...

Sex for Beginners (3 books)
  • In A Bind (Sex for Beginners #2)
  • No Peeking... (Sex for Beginners, #3)