Start by marking “The Little Big Book of New York” as Want to Read:
The Little Big Book of New York

The Little Big Book of New York

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
The Little Big Book of New York is full of everything that makes New York, well, New York. There are the defining recipes, songs, poetry, and literature, of course. But there's also the history of all sorts of different aspects of the Empire state, from Immigration to the Mob, and facts that will wow even the most "been there, done that" New Yorkers. For example, did you k ...more
Published April 1st 2004 by Welcome Books (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Little Big Book of New York, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Little Big Book of New York

Tony
Jun 23, 2015 rated it liked it
My Grade = 78% - C

I found this charming, massive hardcover at a thrift shop recently for a quarter, and, thinking that it was a guide book, grabbed it.

It was a nice find, though a guide book it was not. Instead it was filled with poems, songs, stories, excerpts, recipes, essays, excerpts, lists, legends facts. Nothing I could use as a guide on my trip to Finding Neverland next week.
Brianna
Jul 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Purchased this book on my NYC honeymoon in 2004 at Books of Wonder, the Manhattan children's bookstore which inspired The Shop Around the Corner in the film You've Got Mail (my favorite movie of all time)... thought it was an appropriate purchse and a wonderful souvenir.
Michele