Jump to ratings and reviews

Prognosis HOPE: A Care Givers and Care Seekers Guide to Empowered Care

180 pages, Paperback

First published April 30, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Angie Felts

2 books
Angie Felts is passionate about human connection and restoring humanity to healthcare. As founder of PrognosisHopeRevolution.com – the premier site focusing on care-giver and care-seeker collaboration and empowerment – she speaks and writes regularly on this powerful topic.
As a registered nurse with experience in med/surg, mental health, long term care, hospice, assisted living and home care, Angie understands the challenges nurses face today. It is her personal goal to empower 1,000,000 nurses through the Prognosis Hope message.
She is also a business owner with more than twenty-five years of sales and marketing experience. Her focus is on community collaboration and developing meaningful partnerships that have a lasting positive impact on the people she serves.
While her work is very rewarding and important to her, it is her son, Anthony and husband, Todd that mean the most. As a CNA, life partner and business partner, Todd shares Angie’s passion for human connection and restoring humanity to healthcare.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Profile Image for Angie.
367 reviews12 followers
August 19, 2019
HOPE: Human Connection, Opportunity, Participation, Empowerment. The author discusses this common sense model in a compassionate, heartfelt manner. One thing that stood out for me, was the fact that one attempt or one opinion regarding the care of our loved ones does not make the patient's destiny. Leave no stone unturned, seek second opinions and those of like minds. Support is imperative for empowerment. Well written with personal and professional accounts that bring this model home. 4 Stars
1 review1 follower
April 7, 2020
An absolute win for mental health nursing.

"In the same way our DNA makes us human and connects us, a diagnosis can disconnect us."
Thank you Angie for lending your voice to so many that are unable to speak for themselves.
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.