Start by marking “Stealing the Billionaire's Spotlight (Billionaires and Babies #3)” as Want to Read:
Stealing the Billionaire's Spotlight (Billionaires and Babies #3)

Stealing the Billionaire's Spotlight (Billionaires and Babies #3)

Donovan Fitz lives by the saying: Go big or go home. And what could be bigger, and draw more attention to him and his mega-million-dollar video game business, than creating a reality TV show about his quest for a wife? He can deal with the distraction of his sexy producer, Melissa Hampton, even though they spent one amazing night together. It’s all about the show, the atte ...more
ebook
Published April 9th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Stealing the Billionaire's Spotlight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stealing the Billionaire's Spotlight

Isha Coleman
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
It all started with a bet. Donovan and Melissa are a match made in ratings hell. She's the woman in charge. He's the star of the show. There's a billionaire bachelor afoot and it could spell heartache for all involved. In Pregnant by the Billionaire, Donovan finally get his turn to choose love or money. Is happiness worth the risk it takes to get there? North wraps up her Billionaires and Babies series with the best book yet. Hearts are wild, but who's holding the winning hand?
Magali
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
The bachelor as we have never seen him
I loved the beginning of this story because everything begins quickly. From the first chapters, we feel that the project of the two heroes can only go into the wall:
Organize a bachelor program with a billionaire to find a woman to marry to win a bet when you do not need money ... it's quite a program, especially when the one the billionaire wants, is none other than his producer, not a candidate, and that she adds a new element that forces her to appear in h
Kristen Lewendon
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m a sucker for reality TV and anything that takes us behind the scenes of the entertainment industry. But, Donovan had come across as a bit of a conceited jerk in the previous books, so I was a little worried about what I was getting myself into. The beginning of this book fed into my fears. However, the story quickly became more complex. I suddenly found myself invested in learning how Donovan and Melissa were going to make this complicated situation work for them. The ending is super sweet a ...more
BP34
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So many twists that my head's spinning. This book is hard to put down once you start. Donovan and Melissa will take you on a roller coaster ride, that's for sure. A reality show, a millionaire game manufacturer, a surprise baby and so much more. Chemistry that's off the charts and an engaging story. I read an arc via Booksprout and voluntarily chose to review.
Ramona
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun and Sexy...Donovan Fitz loves the spotlight when he meets Melissa Hampton the producer of his new reality show they have sexual chemistry that ends up with a positive pregnancy test. The rub is she is producing a show of him finding a new wife and he has 10 women to choose from. Not so conducive to a relationship with the Baby Mama!
Tanya Mayes
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To come soon.
Kim
marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2019
New reader? My readers suggest starting with 'The CEO's Pregnant Lover' (http://amzn.to/19hLOL6)

Or spend a wonderful weekend with SIX full-length, highly rated Leslie North novellas for FREE! Sign up for free books here: http://leslienorthbooks.com/sign-up-f...

Leslie North is the pen name for a critically-acclaimed author of women's contemporary romance and fiction. The anonymity gives her the per