Start by marking “If It's Only Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor #6)” as Want to Read:
If It's Only Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor #6)

If It's Only Love

(The Boys of Jackson Harbor #6)

From New York Times bestseller Lexi Ryan comes a sexy new standalone romance in the bestselling Boys of Jackson Harbor series. Meet single dad Easton Connor as he leaves the NFL and returns to Jackson Harbor to fight for another chance with the love of his life.

***

I don’t regret much.

Not my decision to enter the NFL draft before finishing college.
Not fighting custody of
Published September 10th 2019 by Ever After, LLC

To ask other readers questions about If It's Only Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If It's Only Love

Melanie (mells_view)
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
When it comes to Easton Connor, I cannot be trusted.

If it’s only Love is the sixth book in The Boys of Jackson Harbor series. We’ve finally reached the love story of the only Jackson sister, Shayleigh, and let me tell you it did not disappoint. This story is a bit of brother’s best friend and a bit of multi chance romance as well. Easton Connor is someone who has been in Shay’s life for as long as she can remember. From scrapped knees to nights in Paris, but when he comes back into her life and
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
This was exactly the kind of book I needed to end my summer! It was juicy and delicious, ANGSTY and sexy, the push and pull was EVERYTHING, and ooooh my word was it SWEET. I adore this series, adore these characters, adore this world Lexi Ryan has so seamlessly crafted around this family that I can't get enough of. Together, Shay and Easton are one perfectly complicated mess and I loved their story to bits.

Is their story a perfect one? Absolutely not. This couple has YEARS of baggage behind them
giulia
If It's Only Love is the sixth book in the Boys of Jackson Harbor, after all her brothers it's finally Shay's romance. I really enjoyed it, Shay and Easton are a second, pardon third chance love and oh boy, all the angst and tension between us was top tier. Blood isn't family and this book was a proof of that. You don't need to be biologically related to someone to actually be family, which is 100000% true and beautiful.

ARC provided by NetGalley and Social Butterfly PR in exchange for an honest
Carmen Rae
Lexi Ryan has this ability to rip my heart out of my chest, stomp it into a million pieces, put it back and leave me smiling with tears running down my face. And the Jackson Harbor series has been nothing short of perfect.

This story was complicated and angsty and heartbreaking in all the ways only life can be. And while things were happening to make me cry it really would have helped to have someone to blame and I really wanted to be mad at Easton but then I would get his point of view and my h
Beneath The Covers Blog
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2019-reads
This book isn’t just a second chance romance. It’s not just a sports romance. It’s a story of heartbreak, first love, loss, sacrifices, and the profound faith that family means everything. Lexi Ryan scripts an intricate web between the pages of this incredible story that captivates readers from the start.

Each book in this amazing series showcases its own tale of complexity while tackling obstacles and complications that seem impossible to overcome. But Shay and Easton’s story expresses a whole n
Kari Davis
I love childhood friends to lovers and second chance romances. Thrown in a little love/hate and you get this book. The one I’ve been waiting for since the beginning of the series, Shaleigh(Shay) Jackson.

Shay had me right when I was first introduced too her. She's witty, has a mouth on her, very loyal and loves her family. However, as we delve into Shay's background I was surprised about her past and her self-esteem issues. I knew she had some, but a few times it broke my heart a little bit to h
Michele
4 1/2 "tagalong" stars

I seriously thought Ms. Ryan was going to crack my poor little heart wide open with this book. I had no idea that Shayleigh had been through so much. Talk about a girl earning her Happily Ever After. She earned it and then some...

If It's Only Love is told between present day and flashbacks. Shay crushed on Easton Connor when she was growing up. He was her older brother's best friend but she couldn't help her attraction to him. What she didn't realize is that he was just a
Erin Lewis
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Star review of If It’s Only Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbour #6) by Lexi Ryan

I know this is hard to believe, but this is my first book by Lexi Ryan and I cannot understand how that could be. From start to finish, I was captivated by the story that she wove, drawn in, I had a hard time putting this one down when real life got in the way.

Although the last book in the series, it can definitely be read as a stand alone, but I am off to one click the rest of the books in the series ASAP as I lov
Susan (susayq ~)
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019books
As always with a Lexi Ryan book, this was a great blend of romance and angst. This was a great wrap up the series and I loved every minute I spent in Jackson Harbor!
Vanessa (nessreads)
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 “Short stack” Stars

If It’s Only Love is the sixth and final book in The Boys of Jackson Harbor series. And finally we get Shayleigh’s book. Shay is the only sister of the five Jackson brothers and her story is the one I was most anticipating. And oh boy, it was so worth the wait.

Shay grew up surrounded by boys and one in particular was her brother’s older best friend. Easton was four years older than her and was definitely off limits. But it didn’t stop Shay from having a crush on him and watc
TheSassyNerdBlog
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If It’s Only Love is the 6th book to The Boys of Jackson Harbor series and this book is Shayleigh’s story. I went into this as a stand-alone, which it is, but I think I may have gotten more of a feel for the characters if I had started from book one, but with that said, it wasn’t any less amazing and it didn’t take me much to get into the story, but I will be going back and starting the series from book one after reading this gem!

Easton and Shay story was epic! It’s their third chance at love w
The Smutbrarians
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Feels 0
Steam 4
Storyline 4
Overall Rating 4
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Ladyballs

Once upon a time Shay was madly in love with her older brother's best friend Easton. Although four years older Easton always made time for the nerdy little sister but always had some sort of attraction to her. As they got older the attraction for each other grew but circumstances kept them apart and the timing was always wrong. Then Easton leaves for the NFL and his career takes off...

Over the last 12 yea
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
The angst! The sweet! The heart break! The swoon! If it’s Only Love is a second chance that will entirely smash your heart before putting it back together. Easton and Shay have such an intense history and pairing that with the drama they’re each individually going through in the present made their story one that had me going from biting my nails, to tearing up, to full on happy sighing from start to finish.
Bouncing back and forth between the past and present and learning just how the events of
Izzie d
Aug 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: second-chance, arc
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"You try to keep hating me, but you lose your grip on it when I get close, so I wonder what would happen if I got closer."

I recently discovered the word wizardry of Lexi Ryan. So, even though this is the 6th book in The Boys of Jackson Harbor series, I read it as a standalone. And in case you are wondering, yes, after meeting the other characters I want to read their stories as well. I really loved the big family dynamic and the sibling banter is very entertaining.

The author tells the story
Kim
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
I have been looking forward to sister, Shay's book since the beginning of the series. And I have to say as much time as we spent with her, I never expected this to be her backstory. This is an emotional and angsty ride that spans years.

Shay has crushed on her brother's best friend, Easton Connor since she was seven years old, but it was not until her late teens that he noticed her. But she was his friend's little sister and totally off-limits. At first the missed chances were expected
Jo-The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
I really have loved this series. A series that has been filled with the most gorgeous book boyfriends and beautiful romance and this book was no exception. The hero of the story was Easton who made me swoon so much. He made my heart skip a beat repeatedly. I loved everything about him. He was my favourite thing about this novel.

"Easton's kiss felt like a promise. Like praise and worship.
In the two seconds his lips touched mine, I was destroyed and rebuilt."

Shayleigh was the only daughter amo
Tina
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The final book in the Boys of Jackson Harbor series, this is Shay's book. As the only sister with 5 brothers, Shay grew up surrounded by boys. One such boy, her brother's best friend, was Easton. He was 4 years older than her, and pretty much off limits when they were kids, but that didn't stop her crushing on him from afar, and on the night he was drafted to the NFL, conversation changed the course of their relationship. It looked like maybe they could be friends of their own merit, outside of ...more
Isha Coleman
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Before Shay and East, I never knew love could hurt so good. If It's Only Love is a reminder that it's okay to shed a few tears. Ryan is an ace when it comes to heartache, but equally skilled at romance. Teen infatuation becomes a heartbreaking love story that was years in the making. Will young love get an adult happy ending? Compelling and endearing meets enduring and emotional to create an unforgettable find.
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
4.5 STARS

Where do I start with this book!! This is definitely one of those stories that once you start, you won’t be able to put it down. I was glued to the pages from the moment I picked this book up. Lexi Ryan has a way with words and this story had me in awe of her ability to challenge our emotions on how deep love truly runs.

For years, Shayleigh Jackson has harbored a crush on her brother’s best friend Easton. With him being four years older than her, she thought of herself as a tagalong.
Nightbird Novels
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars

Shayleigh Jackson has been in love with Easton Connor for as long as she can remember. As a young girl, her brother's best friend provided many crush fueled fantasies, but it was what happened many years later that transformed her crush into an irreparable shattered heart...

Easton Connor spent the longest time doing his best to stay away from Shay Jackson. First she was too young, and then everything was way too complicated, but years have passed and now not only is Easton completely si
Kelly Merie
4-Stars

"I wish I could just show her the inside of my heart - touch her hand and telegraph what it is she makes me feel."- Easton

description

If It's Only Love, book 6 of The Boys of Jackson Harbor series was phenomenal! I really enjoyed this last installment of the series, and am sad that it's over. I've been following this series since the very first book release.

Easton and Shayleigh's story was beautiful and I couldn't put it down - which was crazy since I've been known to throw my nose up at Second Ch
Jennifer Wolfel
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly could not wait for this book to release!  I feel like Lexi always save the most mysterious family member for last.  In this case she wasn't necessarily mysterious but truly kept close to the heart about anything and everything in her life that was personal.  She would shy away anytime anyone asked her about her love life.  Shay had been one of my favorites from the start.  A woman growing up among a whole lotta men in her life.  And her strength and resilience shines through.  She's pass ...more
Rachel
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shay Jackson is the final Jackson sibling to settle down. She has loved watching her brothers find their perfect matches and loves having new “sisters” but her focus has been on her academic career, and her doctoral degree is finally within reach. She has a casual boyfriend she is keeping secret from everyone around her, and isn’t prepared for the feelings brought up when she learns Easton Connor is returning to town after years playing professional football.

Easton Connor has lived the NFL since
Candyce Kirk
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While reading this series, I've always felt like Jackson Harbor would be a place that could feel like home. If It's Only Love brought back that feeling and made me very happy. I love this setting and places like this make me want to move and live there.

If It's Only Love is the sixth book in this series and I think after reading Shay and Easton's story, that this one is my favorite. I've enjoyed them all so far, but this one just stands out. Once I started reading If It's Only Love I couldn't sto
Michel Reinhard (Saucy Southern Readers)
cropped-saucy.jpg
I have been waiting for Shayleigh Jackson to finally get her happily ever after reading all the books in the Boys of Jackson Harbor Series. Throughout the entire series each of her brothers has found their happily ever after. Readers have gotten to know the Jackson family and all their flaws. They have also gotten a taste of living in the small-town of Jackson Harbor, Michigan.

Shayleigh has been there for her family. She has been a rock for her brothers, a true friend to her new sister in laws,
Danielle Cordsen
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If it’s only Love
By: Lexi Ryan

📚💕⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐💕📚

Can these two love without hurt?

This book is another high punch drawma, Lexi Ryan waists no time sucking you in and reminding us the reader she is one imaginative writer. She will remind you page after page of all the Men and the women they love.

I really enjoyed this book and it kept me engrossed throughout. I really loved the characters and the way they interacted with each other. This is a fun, hot, romantic second chance must read book and I would defin
Heather
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
**I voluntarily read an early copy of this title courtesy of NetGalley and the publisher in exchange for an honest review**

I'm a fan of friends to lovers romances and I also enjoy a good childhood friends to lovers romance, so considering this one was both of those, it was right up my alley. Throw in an athlete and I'm even more in my element!

Shayleigh (Shay) Jackson is the only girl of the Jackson siblings and she's extremely loyal, loves her family and is working on earning her PhD. She has al
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shayleigh Jackson has been the girl of his dreams for years, but every time he thought he might have a chance to claim her as his own, something always managed to get in the way. When she was young his best friend, and her older brother, marked her as "off-limits" so he did his best to avoid showing his attraction for her.

But before long it became too hard for them to deny their attraction, and they gave into it and wound up sharing a secret night or two. Each interaction spawning feelings that
kgagnon
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Why I Want You Stars!

I have always loved the Men of Jackson Harbor and the women who bring them to their knees! But move over boys, cuz Ryan has saved the best for last with Shayleigh and Easton’s story! What she put this pair through to finally get the timing right took my breath away, brought me to tears, but had me totally cheering for their HEA! Shay and Easton were always drawn to each other. Easton was best friends with Shay's older brother, and Carter warned him to stay away. But East
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author Lexi Ryan’s novels have been described as intense, emotional, and wickedly sexy. A former college professor, she now writes full-time from her home in Indiana, where she lives with her husband, two children, and a neurotic dog. Find her on Facebook or Twitter to chat about books, TV, and her children’s latest antics.

The Boys of Jackson Harbor (6 books)
  • The Wrong Kind of Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #1)
  • Straight Up Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #2)
  • Dirty, Reckless Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #3)
  • Wrapped in Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #4)
  • Crazy for Your Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #5)