Start by marking “Between the Tides” as Want to Read:
Between the Tides

Between the Tides

When you stand beside the water, listening to the waves, what is it you feel?

Calm? Rage? Hope? Despair?

Love?

The sea is a place where every emotion can be felt, every crash of the waves upon the shore a match to the beating of your own heart, no matter what is going on inside it.

“Between the Tides” is just that. A beating heart that rushes at you from the shoreline, and
Published June 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Between the Tides, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between the Tides

Start your review of Between the Tides
Gina
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Twelve stories by twelve very different authors set in the world of water. Each was unique and enjoyable in its own way. Some were a bit weaker on editing issues and storytelling craft, but all in all, this was a delightful anthology.
Sheryl
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this is only a review for Shark Bait by author TM Payne which is in the book bundle.

She has always loved the water but she was told never to go out into it without her mom or dad but she was never told why. now by her 25th birthday, things in her life are in a spiral going out of control and Olivia needs to find out why.
Deb
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults 18+ Fans of Fiction
**Updated: 06/19/19** this is my review on: “THE MERMAIDS KISS” by Darlene Kuncytes ... Wow! I loved this magical short PNR must read with a mermaid and a shifter! I never write spoilers so I’m not gonna say what kind of shifter, but he’s one of my favorites! ... This is only the 2nd story I’ve ever read by this author, but has now made me a new fan of Ms. Kuncytes :D With a different plot than I’ve ever read, great characters & witty dialogue, that kept me hooked to where I read it in one sitti ...more
Iluvbks
May 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shark Bait by T. M. Payne
This is the first book I have read by this Author so I have not read the other book in this series. FYI Spoilers First let me say I loved the concept of the story but it was lacking detail and flow within the story. The story was jumpy and at times not sure what was going on. I did like the story and I think it would have been better if it had been longer, it is a very short read.
If the whole town knew about shifters then why were the parents of Owen grieving? He shift
Kathy Tozzi
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Between The Tides
An Anthology as Mercurial as the Oceans

Quite an interesting group of stories written by 12 different authors.
They are all quick easy reads focusing on creatures of the water. All mythical creatures of course..haha
We have quite a mixture of Mermaids, Sirens, Water Sprites, Guardians, Fairies, Dragons, Gods, and Warriors. Oh yeah we even get a story with descendants of Loch Ness and Poseidon!
Of course I have to let you know that there are a couple of stories that end on a cliffhan
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Shark Bait by T.M. Payne
This is the first time I have read a book by this author & I was pleasantly surprised at how well this paranormal shifter romance was written. I found the story-line & plot quite well-written with some ominous undertones. The characters are quite well-developed & have complex personalities, there is good support from the secondary characters.
There is: various kinds of ocean shifters, humans, a sea hag, elders, drama, intrigue, secrets, mystery, some danger, action, memor
Rose
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have only read a couple of these stories! One I liked, it was interesting, good story with some good lessons to be learned. The second story I read I loved. I've read this author before and always enjoyed her work. This story lived up to what I've read by her in the past. The third story I didn't finish. I don't feel it was because of the writing so much as just not my thing. The story was confusing and I couldn't get into it. I finally gave up at about halfway through that one. I definitely p ...more
Lynn Hill
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I were allowed to give this book 10 stars or more I would do it in a heartbeat. It has such great stories written by fantastic authors! Do I recommend it? Oh YES I do! Please buy this book you won’t be sorry. Thanks for such great stories!
Cary
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love these water worlds

These anthologies are awesome ways to meet new authors and also new stories from authors you already know and love
Michelle Promotion's for Indie Author's csmindiepr
I really enjoyed how easily I was drawn into the world's of numerous characters within these tantilizing book's. .
There are different Author's throughout the anthology, reading similar themes throughout, giving you an uncanny ability to see how well some book's will grab your attention immediately while others tickle your interest without the intense pull.
I loved the variation of the shapeshifters going into the deep world of the underworld giving such an open door to so many possibilities, wh
Tina
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great anthology! I enjoyed each book and loved the way that each one was so different from the other. I can honestly say this anthology is one of my favorites.
Naiad's Awakening by Jolanthe Aleksander had such an elegant and poetic flow. Just Beautiful.
Let Go the Shore by Marj Ivanic was full of magic and gave me a Lord of the Rings feel. I loved the Sprites and Fairies, but that Queen had to go!
The Mermaid's Kiss by Darlene Kuncytes had a sexy bad boy dragon vibe. Oh my was it GOOD!
The R
Karen
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
loved loved loved all the stories. Some made me laugh and there was a lot of romance happening. The authors of all 12 stories really know how to spin a tale of life below the waves and between the tides. I loved being a part of this anthology and was amazed at the variety of tales Sharks, mermaids and Naiads oh my!!!!
Jacklynn Sizemore
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow what a book there are so many amazing and wonderful stories in this book. So many awesome authors in that bare just a amazing to name a few that I love are Darlene Kuncytes, T.M. Payne, Linda Boulanger, Karen H. Vaughan, and Kali Willows. To know more about these amazing stories grab your copy today a so so so must read!!!!
Barbara
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have only read Naiad's Awakening in this book. A wonderful tale of true love mixed with a touch of magic! ...more
T.M. Payne
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Sherrie
Feb 09, 2020
Jennifer Daniels
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jennifer L.
Shelly Dillard
Jun 10, 2019
Rosie LaTray Pomerville
Jun 14, 2019

• Pirate's Pleasure (Sentinels of Savannah, #3)
  • Blood Truth (Black Dagger Legacy, #4)
  • Clanlands: Whisky, Warfare, and a Scottish Adventure Like No Other
  • Pirate's Passion (Sentinels of Savannah, #2)
  • Our Shared Horizon (Kaitlyn and the Highlander Book 10)
  • Brennus (Immortal Highlander, Clan Skaraven #1)
  • The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12)
  • A Warm Heart in Winter (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #18.5)
  • Memoirs of a Time Traveler (Time Amazon Book 1)
  • Lover Unveiled (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #19)
  • Pirate's Persuasion (Sentinels of Savannah #4)
  • Blood Vow (Black Dagger Legacy, #2)
  • Never Kiss a Highlander (The McTiernays, #6)
  • Father Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6.5)
  • Tempted by a Vampire (Immortal Hearts of San Francisco, #1)
  • The Savior (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #17)
  • Hades' Halo (Lords of Hell, #1)
  • Magnolia Mystic (Sentinels of Savannah, #1)

News & Interviews