Start by marking “Secrets of the IN-group” as Want to Read:
Secrets of the IN-group

Secrets of the IN-group

Twitter … WhatsApp … Tumblr …

Six women in the riverside city of Albury realise that, without social media skills, they’re staring irrelevancy in the face. Their book club won’t cut it any more. It’s time to go virtual.

But their decision to plunge into the on-line world brings shocking revelations and unexpected outcomes. Friendships, new and old, are tested and their lives
Published May 2nd 2019 by Resisters

To ask other readers questions about Secrets of the IN-group, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets of the IN-group

Cathy Miers
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED LOVED LOVED this book!! It makes me want to go on holidays to Albury!!! (Albury! I know!!) So many things I loved about it, the story, the characters, the setting, the cultural references. My only disappointment that Neelam’s blog is fictional as I want to learn some of those recipes!! I hope the Albury Tourist Bureau has sponsored the writers because I’m sure tourism will flourish as a result of this book. Just loved it. My favourite book this year.
Tried to get a copy at Dymocks and they
Lauriston Muirhead
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is not my genre - but I ‘m now hooked! I know very little about contemporary women’s fiction but, if this is an example, I want more!
This story is superbly put together. Wonderfully focused observations of people, things and the beautiful city of Albury create real and amusing imagery. The story is intriguingly complex but not too complex for a new and unsophisticated reader such as me to follow.
The characters are great fun and relationships develop happily and amusingly and then suddenly a
Jane Downing
May 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars (the extra half star for the invaluable tip on how to create passwords!)

The bright cover of 'Secrets of the IN-Group' suggests a novel full of lightness and fun. This is not a misdirection, and yet the deft plotting also creates moments of genuine concern for the wellbeing of the characters. It is impossible not to care about these women who get together to learn how to negotiate their way through the perils of the internet and end up friends.
Sally Denshire