Start by marking “Return of Christ” as Want to Read:

Return of Christ

As Rachel Williams, a renowned television journalist, covers the signing of a historical peace accord in Jerusalem, a terrorist strike levels several of the Holy Land’s most ancient, sacred sites – sites important to Jews, Christians, and Muslims alike. As international tensions rise due to the incident, Rachel finds a long-forgotten email she received months earlier foret ...more
Published April 4th 2019 by Elite Online Publishing

Start your review of Return of Christ
kathleen r.
May 17, 2020 rated it liked it
Clumsy and vague

I really wanted to read and enjoy this book but for all the talent experience of the people who contributed I thought the text was fluffy and without substance. None of the characters felt real, not like they were robots just passing through. I thought the lead was too focused on her appearance and how she appeared on camera. The film crew was naive and blundering with unbelievable tricks like outfitting a purse with a hidden camera; as if everyone can do that at the drop of a ha
Javier Esteban
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have really enjoyed this novel, that has lasted so little time in my hands. It doesn't seem important to me to what extent it fits the events announced in the Book of Revelation: after all it is a novel, not an essay or a research paper. I am delighted with the way it approaches the events, from a personal perspective, emphasizing feelings, attitudes and behaviors, just as Jesus Christ and the Antichrist do. I also like the way it shows what the latter intends to offer to deceive each person a ...more
Beverly Coplen
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Return of Christ

This is a very thought provoking story of The Second Coming. It takes place in Jerusalem and the area around it. An American news reporter is covering a peace signing when 3 religious buildings are bombed. No one takes credit for this horror but the news reporter and her 2 man crew start relating the events to "Revelations in the Bible". The more they investigate the more they believe what was written over 2000 years ago. Keeps you reading until the last page!
Christine Lujan-Hodges
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Story From the Bible

I was delighted with how quickly this book reads. Being strong in my Christian faith, I was drawn to this story because I was certain the necessary research was completed. I was NOT disappointed!
I enjoyed the characters, the flow of the story and the sincerity that supported the story.
If you enjoy drama, based on reality, you will enjoy this book.
Read it, you won't be disappointed.
Toni Letteris
Apr 26, 2020 rated it liked it
A Jumbled piece

As someone who has researched the Book of Reveltion extensively for years, I found this novel unreaistic and lacking in authenticity. The timing is all wrong and much has been added that is not in Revelation. For instance, Jesus floating down in the sky weeks before Armegeddon. Most of the judgements are left out or represented so inaccurately as to be confusing. The action is not bad, but, all in all, the inaccuracies left me disappointed.
Carla Burnham
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
He Lives!

I enjoyed this book very much. It put me in mind of "Left Behind" in concept. This book, however, hand several twists and turns and more action. It focussed on a young , female reporter. We traveled her journey with her as she learned about Jesus Christ and grew throughout the story.
Katrina A Bush
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!

This book was so exciting and informational. It brings the Book of Revelations to life. It makes you feel like you were there, and it makes to wonder will it be like that for real.
rose letourneau
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A true story

I could not put this book down until I was finished. Thank you God for your inspired life story and gifting these writer's with the talent to tell your story respectfully.
Karen Curnow
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Belief, not needed

For anyone believing in Jesus or not, this story will test your faith. It is so well written that I felt a part of the story! Do yourself a favor and read this story.
Kathleen A. Redding
May 14, 2020 rated it it was ok
Lightweight
Barbara A. Forant
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Story itself well told using scripture and fiction. I had a feeling Lucien was Lucifer before anyone in the story did.
Lynne E
May 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
Could have been a great story. Needs a rewrite and better editing.
Phil Curtis
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Inspiring

Captivating!! Would recommend this book to any and all believers as well as unbelievers. I would read other books by this author.
Susan Schall
Apr 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Bizarre end time interpretation.

Not anywhere near the real story of the Biblical account of Christ return or the end times. Pretty bizarre in some places.
Ashlei Arnai
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

I have so many questions 😉
Towards the end of the book. You mentioned the 12 tribes of Israel. What about the 13th tribe?
Ashes
Sherian Rupert
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Riviting

I very rarely read this type of story, but it is so well written that I was unable to put it down.
Jenn Foster
May 19, 2019
yezmin aledo
Feb 07, 2020
Nora Caldwell
rated it did not like it
Jul 31, 2019
S.M.
rated it it was ok
Apr 26, 2019
Charles Sills
Mar 31, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Hominid
  • California (Daughter of Babylon #1)
  • The Goliath Code (Goliath Code, #1)
  • The Girl Behind the Red Rope
  • Prophet: A Post-Apocalyptic Thriller (Goliath Code Book 2)
  • Hidden Thrones (Hidden Thrones, #1)
  • The End Series Box Set: The Survival of the End Time Remnants
  • Oregon (Daughter of Babylon #4)
  • Voices: A Novel of the End Times (Daniel Goldman, #1)
  • Daddy's Girls
  • The Secret Letter
  • Trump and the Future of America
  • Open Warfare (Hidden Thrones Book 2)
  • Face to Face (Hidden Thrones Book 3)
  • Apocalypse 2027: Antichrist Unmasked: Scriptural Case for the Global Antichrist
  • Seeing Jesus (Seeing Jesus #1)
  • Her Billionaire Cowboy Fake Fiancé (McCoy Billionaire Brothers Book 6)
  • The Cup of Iniquity (Hidden Thrones Book 5)

News & Interviews