Start by marking “Hunter: The Conclusion (Transitivity #3)” as Want to Read:
Hunter: The Conclusion (Transitivity #3)

Hunter: The Conclusion

(Transitivity #3)

Hunter Fitz has everything he wants: a great job, an outlet for the darkness, and the love of both Austin and Kacey. Everything is perfect.

Until his worst nightmare becomes reality, shattering his world. So he reacts the only way he knows how

He runs.

But when tragedy strikes, Hunter realizes the truth: He is just like the monsters of his childhood.

And it's finally
Published April 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter

Start your review of Hunter: The Conclusion (Transitivity #3)
Jay
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-romance
As I wrap up a debauched and magnificent journey with the Transitivity trilogy by G.R. Lyons, Hunter: The Conclusion lays it all out there and the proverbial crap hits the fan. Secrets, horrors, abuse, love and salvation unfold as the past, present, and future culminate into a spectacular conclusion.

The dark claws are a captivating mystery throughout the trilogy as the source of Hunters anguish and behavior. The revelation and atrocities constructing them are not unexpected, but the
Becca
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This whole series has been phenomenal. But it's not your everyday average series. This one is darker and deals with darker subjects. If anything is a trigger for you, be careful. It deals with rape, manipulation, just some darker stuff.
When I first started reading this series, I didn't know quite what to think about Hunter. He's one of those guys you love to hate but yet hate to love. It's a conundrum. You feel sorry for him, but wish he would change. He pulls a lot out of you. In this story,
Karen Edwards
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally, the conclusion we've been waiting for! Hunter! The one character in this series I love to hate, well, maybe not hate so much anymore. He's kind of grown on me and I'm quite fond of him actually. He's intense and complicated, which I totally adore. Kasey, I just love that boy. He's sweet and adorable! Austin, he's the glue that holds them together in more ways than one. The chemistry between the three of them though, whoa! So good! There were some twists and turns that took me by ...more
Elin
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I hated Hunter at the start of this. He's become more like a shell over the course of these books, seething of the darkness that took hold of him a long time ago.
Predator Hunter is so unsettling to read about, how easily he can manipulate, cold and calculating.

I never thought I would warm up to him again by the time I reached the middle of the book, and for some reason things have suddenly flipped and I'm telling Austin off for not sitting with Hunter.

I still don't know what I think of
Emma Brown
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I truly dont know if I should despise Hunter or feel sorry for him. All that Hunter and Austin have been through. They both handled it so differently, yet it shaped who they are today. As for Kacey, he is still so vibrant, and strong even in the face of all that comes out. Beautifully written and a wonderful way to conclude the series. ...more
Kathryn Manzella
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion of the story arc of Kacey, Austin and Hunter did not disappoint. Secrets come out, surprises are revealed and now the men will need to decide what happens now.
Heat, steam, dark taboo.... tender moments too at times. Definitely worth reading and my recommendation.
Bluecalli69
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting Twists and Turns

The last full offering of the Transitivity series did not disappoint. I wish I had jumped into this series and discovered this author long ago. Great job GR Lyons tackling an interesting and heart wrenching backstory.
Tanya
Ellie Weir
Jun 23, 2019
Dash
Apr 19, 2019
Essie (Book Ninja Princess)
Elouise East
Lisa Neal
Apr 30, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please add to series 2 15 Apr 07, 2019 08:31PM

• Finding Finley
  • Pixie (Ballsy Boys, #5)
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Sinfully Mine
  • Free Hand (Irons and Works, #1)
  • Their Boy (The Game, #2)
  • Secrets & Lies
  • Change of Heart
  • Firm Hand (Perfect Hands, #1)
  • The Hate You Drink
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Rick (Joey #2)
  • Untouched (Unconditional Love #3)
  • How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes #1)
  • Above and Beyond (Twist of Fate #4)
  • Blank Canvas (Irons and Works, #2)
  • Flash Me (Heathens Ink #6)
  • Brighter Shades of Light
While daylighting as office manager for the family auto repair business, G.R. Lyons can often be found working on one of multiple manuscripts or desperately trying to keep up with the TBR pile.

Anarcho-capitalist, quietly 'out' trans guy, former belly dancer, coffee guzzler, highly-sensitive introvert, CrossFit enthusiast, and lover of m/m romantic fiction.

Transitivity (3 books)
  • Kacey: The First Premise (Transitivity #1)
  • Austin: The Second Premise (Transitivity #2)

News & Interviews