Start by marking “Hunter: The Conclusion (Transitivity #3)” as Want to Read:
Hunter: The Conclusion (Transitivity #3)

Hunter: The Conclusion

(Transitivity #3)

Hunter Fitz has everything he wants: a great job, an outlet for the darkness, and the love of both Austin and Kacey. Everything is perfect.

Until his worst nightmare becomes reality, shattering his world. So he reacts the only way he knows how…

He runs.

But when tragedy strikes, Hunter realizes the truth: He is just like the monsters of his childhood.

And it's finally
Published April 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter

Start your review of Hunter: The Conclusion (Transitivity #3)
Jay
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm-romance
As I wrap up a debauched and magnificent journey with the Transitivity trilogy by G.R. Lyons, Hunter: The Conclusion lays it all out there and the proverbial crap hits the fan. Secrets, horrors, abuse, love and salvation unfold as the past, present, and future culminate into a spectacular conclusion.

The “dark claws” are a captivating mystery throughout the trilogy as the source of Hunter’s anguish and behavior. The revelation and atrocities constructing them are not unexpected, but the confirma
Becca
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This whole series has been phenomenal. But it's not your everyday average series. This one is darker and deals with darker subjects. If anything is a trigger for you, be careful. It deals with rape, manipulation, just some darker stuff.
When I first started reading this series, I didn't know quite what to think about Hunter. He's one of those guys you love to hate but yet hate to love. It's a conundrum. You feel sorry for him, but wish he would change. He pulls a lot out of you. In this story, y
Karen Edwards
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally, the conclusion we've been waiting for! Hunter! The one character in this series I love to hate, well, maybe not hate so much anymore. He's kind of grown on me and I'm quite fond of him actually. He's intense and complicated, which I totally adore. Kasey, I just love that boy. He's sweet and adorable! Austin, he's the glue that holds them together in more ways than one. The chemistry between the three of them though, whoa! So good! There were some twists and turns that took me by surpris ...more
Alicia
Alright... I had to continue on with this story to see what happened. I still don’t like Hunter and it doesn’t even matter that he had a dark past that he never dealt with. I don’t care... I still don’t like him for what he did to all of those students - including Simon and Noah - with manipulating them to have sex with him. He continued to do so while also trying to be with Austin and Kacey. It’s complete bullshit.

And of course the whole shocker was who Kacey’s father turned out to be (which I
Elin
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I hated Hunter at the start of this. He's become more like a shell over the course of these books, seething of the darkness that took hold of him a long time ago.
Predator Hunter is so unsettling to read about, how easily he can manipulate, cold and calculating.

I never thought I would warm up to him again by the time I reached the middle of the book, and for some reason things have suddenly flipped and I'm telling Austin off for not sitting with Hunter.

I still don't know what I think of th
Emma Brown
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I truly don’t know if I should despise Hunter or feel sorry for him. All that Hunter and Austin have been through. They both handled it so differently, yet it shaped who they are today. As for Kacey, he is still so vibrant, and strong even in the face of all that comes out. Beautifully written and a wonderful way to conclude the series.
Kathryn Manzella
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion of the story arc of Kacey, Austin and Hunter did not disappoint. Secrets come out, surprises are revealed and now the men will need to decide what happens now.
Heat, steam, dark taboo.... tender moments too at times. Definitely worth reading and my recommendation.
Bluecalli69
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting Twists and Turns

The last full offering of the Transitivity series did not disappoint. I wish I had jumped into this series and discovered this author long ago. Great job GR Lyons tackling an interesting and heart wrenching backstory.
Tanya
Jul 23, 2019
Phoenix Kosing
Oct 11, 2020
K
Mar 31, 2020
Taz
rated it did not like it
May 13, 2020
Mar 21, 2020
Cassandra Brown-Perry
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please add to series 2 15 Apr 07, 2019 08:31PM

• Pretty Boy (Perfect Boys #1)
  • Rule Breakers (Off Limits, #1)
  • Risk Takers (Off Limits #0.5)
  • Call Me Daddy
  • Four Letter Word (Love Logic, #2)
  • End Scene
  • The Hate You Drink
  • Baby Boy (Daddy's Boy, #1)
  • Intoxicating (Elite Protection Services #1)
  • Sinfully Mine
  • Forbidden Bound
  • Captivating (Elite Protection Services, #2)
  • Slow Hand (Perfect Hands, #4)
  • Power Play
  • Firm Hand (Perfect Hands, #1)
  • Healing Hand (Perfect Hands #5)
  • Brighter Shades of Light
  • A Home for Ben (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #3)
G.R. Lyons stumbled into writing as a form of trauma recovery when traditional therapy wasn't working.

Then the story ideas just kept on coming.

Pulling from a vivid imagination as well as real-life experience as a trans man, a sexual assault survivor, and a person living with mental illness, Lyons has written multiple, interconnected series set within his fictional world of the Shifting Isles.

When

Transitivity (3 books)
  • Kacey: The First Premise (Transitivity #1)
  • Austin: The Second Premise (Transitivity #2)

News & Interviews