Start by marking “Salted Eagle (A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance)” as Want to Read:
Salted Eagle (A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance)

Salted Eagle

(Mates & Macarons #5)

A town cannot live on baked goods alone. Welcome to the Kinship Cove Diner, where a good cup of coffee comes with every fated mating.

* * *

I have two great loves of my life—my fox shifting family (no matter how much they drive me crazy) and being on stage. True, my acting credits are relegated to the local community playhouse, but that doesn’t matter. I spend my free time l
Published April 16th 2019 by Kinship Press

To ask other readers questions about Salted Eagle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Salted Eagle

Gloria Nuckols
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shifters
Cute little fox shifter meets the sexy eagle shifter. A slightly rocky start that required a little help from the resident Dragon, but in the end they found a way to accept the kisses. Very cute and sexy story.
ZETTER
Sweetness!!!

Tilly, a Fox shifter who loved her crazy family, no matter what. She worked at the Kinship Cove Diner with her parents but her biggest passion was being on stage. Even though it was just at the community theater. She never thought she would find her fated mate and it never bothered her but now that she found him she wasn't about to lose him.

Renit Threefeather, an Eagle shifter who was also known as Renit James, an action movie star found his other half when he least expected it. Thi
Ingrid Stephanie Jordan
Serial: Standalone, No Cliffhanger
Genre: #PRN #FoxShifter #GoldenBaldEagleShifter
#5Stars🌟⭐🌟🌟🌟
••••••••••••••
💢Another Sweet Loving shifter book. Definitely a Must Read Series.

🔹Tilly is a twenty three year old Fox Shifter who works for her family at Kinship Cover Diner. Tilly who has done nothing not even dated turns around and find her super duper attrac
Terry
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Taco Tuesday twice a week

Let me tell you, had I known about taco Tuesday I would been all in for taco.😂😂 Kingston and Ginger have taught me a new way of love for food if it get my meaning...Tully was a virgin who rocked her mate Renit all night long. Be careful what you tell your younger mate things especially if it's her first time and you rock her world and bottom her out on the same night. Hot dog! This was a really fast pace story but I promise you, you will not be able to put it down. As th
JKAF
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The stories of the Kinship Cove people are always cute and fun!

Possible SPOILERS

Tilly is a 23 year old fox shifter and when she's not working at her family's diner she loves to be on stage but when she meets a new shifter at the diner Tilly knows he is special!
After waiting decades eagle shifter Renit Threefeather has finally found his mate and like any ALPHA male he is extremely overprotective!
Both Tilly & Renit need to make some changes in their lives especially with their careers to make
Pam Louis
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tilly is young and sweet. She works for her parents at the Kingship cove Diner and his a fox shifter.
Renit Threefeathers is a golden eagle shifter. But he is better know as Renit James the actor and he is in town to film a movie. Thier fated mates.
Hot and spicy I loved the drama, fantastic characters and fun in this story. I couldn't put it down. Knew a kiss could be so much trouble. Lol don't miss the fun. I hope the author has more books planned for this series because I want more ! Lol
Volu
Pam Louis
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Volu
L M
Apr 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Very short read.
Likeable H’s and we had our three previous heroines adding their help.
Liked Renit and how he owned up to what happened, even though it was not his fault and gave Tilly the time she needed.
I just can’t get my head around the mother. She gives me whiplash with her behaviour and attitude. Did she actually only go to the play because her daughters mate was famous?
This is my honest review of this book.
Theresa
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Smiling ;)

Happy and smiling- that’s how you’ll feel after reading this book. The story is lighthearted and fun, nothing serious, no big drama, just a feel good and sexy book. Just what a reader needs for a quick mood pick up. Come on it’s an Eagle and a Vixen lol what else could you expect!
Busybeth76
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Soaringly Sweet

Straight forward, short and sweet this book provides a darling plot of true mates, misunderstanding and happily ever after. A majestic, mature and sexy eagle shifter and his young, spunky and determined Fox shifter mate, imagine the fun they can have. It's all good.
Sydney M Neblett
What’s good for the fox is good for the eagle

What a fun book! There were some moments of angst within the pages, but the fun and flirty moments shown right on through. They led me right to the HEA that these two characters both deserved. This book is a fantastic addition to the series and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Lynette
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Soaring High

Good Lawd gracious! Just when I think i can love a shifter more, you bring me a new one. Tilly and Renit was one blockbuster of love that I definitely couldn’t resist. Loved their sweet story and enjoyed even more their fiery romance. Pack my bags! I’m moving to Kinship Cove.
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wanted Tilly's story since her sisters book and I am so glad she got it. Tilly is a fox shifter who loves to act in theater, go figure her mate is an older hot, actor Renit James who is also and Eagle shifter, these two made me laugh and my heart hurt when theirs did, I love that Ellis is able to make us feel the emotions her characters do in her writings.
Another great book!!!
Dawn
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

This is just an amazing series with tons of humor and passion. This is just an old fashioned love story with a shifter twist. Each book in the series can be read as a stand alone but the whole series is awesome so just read them all.
angela gunstone
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Salted eagle

This author keeps u coming back for more as this series is full of wonderful characters and storylines so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book/series to everyone
Lisa

L
Laurie Gyd
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute romance

“I ignored the choked sound he made, waving instead to the friends and family in the audience”. Adorable cute romance
Patricia H. Phelps
An Eagle shifter and a Fox shifter

This is a Fun story with delightful characters. I would love to live in this town and have these neighbors!
Pat
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick read

A fun romp with the shifters. Good dialogue and fun characters short and to the point no drama . Thank you
Melody
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tilly & Renit

Thoroughly enjoyed reading Fully & Renit's story very much. I love reading a happy ever after story. Thank you for writing this story.
Juanita E. Arp
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this quirky entertaining story, the interaction and chemistry is wonderful. Tilly and Renit are great 👍. I received this book as a FREE copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Mrs. Darcy or Mrs. Columbo?
May 02, 2019
May 01, 2019
stacy
Apr 26, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
A storyteller from the time she could talk, USA Today bestselling author Ellis Leigh grew up among family legends of hauntings, psychics, and love spanning decades. Those stories didn’t always have the happiest of endings, so they inspired her to write about real life, real love, and the difficulties therein. From farmers to werewolves, store clerks to witches—if there’s love to be found, she’ll w ...more

Mates & Macarons (5 books)
  • Candied Wolf (Mates & Macarons #1)
  • Sugar Dragon: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance
  • Honey Bear: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance (Mates & Macarons Book 3)
  • Fondant Fox: A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty Romance (Mates & Macarons Book 4)