Start by marking “Snowflakes at the Little Christmas Tree Farm: A cosy and uplifting Christmas romance” as Want to Read:

All she wants for Christmas…

Leah Griffiths has woken up after a few too many glasses of Prosecco with a hangover – and discovers she’s accidentally bought a little Christmas tree farm in Scotland!

At first she’s horrified, but perhaps it’s the perfect way to forget all about her cheating ex.

And when she meets grumpy (but ridiculously gorgeous) pumpkin farmer Noel underneath
Published October 9th 2019 by HQ Digital

To ask other readers questions about Snowflakes at the Little Christmas Tree Farm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowflakes at the Little Christmas Tree Farm

Start your review of Snowflakes at the Little Christmas Tree Farm: A cosy and uplifting Christmas romance
Carrie
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Snowflakes at the Little Christmas Tree Farm by Jaimie Admans is a perfect Christmas contemporary romance to curl up with by the fire this holiday season. This one especially for anyone who has ever made a drunken impulse buy as surely it couldn’t have been as bad as buying your own tree farm!

Leah Griffiths had been in a taboo relationship with her boss but that quickly ended when she walked in on him with another co-worker. Unfortunate as the ending to her relationship was the fact this also pu
Whispering Stories
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book Reviewed on www.whisperingstories.com

The morning after finding her boss/boyfriend in a compromising position with a colleague and then discovering he’s also been sleeping with half the office, Leah Griffiths wakes up with a banging headache after downing three bottles of Prosecco, she also realises that she has won a bid on something too on an auction site.

Not only did she bid and win an auction whilst drunk, but she has also paid for the item too. Expecting it to be another pair of shoes s
Rachel Gilbey
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm sure we have all seen a Christmas Tree farm up for sale, at the other end of the country, gone onto the auction site while drunk and purchased the farm without having ever seen it in real life, and then been shocked when it looks nothing like the pictures?

You mean you haven't done that - well it must just be Leah Griffiths, the heroine in this book, where she does exactly that and then has to somehow make a go of it, given she has sunk all her savings into the purchase.

Leah wasn't expecting
OLT
Nov 11, 2020 rated it liked it
I've been comparing my Christmas romance reads this fall to Hallmark movies. That's not a compliment in my world since I find most HM Christmas movies to be a good bit insipid and a good lot predictable. Oh, sure, they are supposed to be that way and they are comfort escapes in a troubled world. I've tried out several over the years but my indifference to them has increased even more in recent years with the third-tier actors, cardboard acting and the less-than-sparkling scripts.

Now, this story
Christopher
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, netgalley
Leah thought a bit of Prosecco would make her forget seeing her boyfriend with another woman. And it did … it just also made her forget buying a Christmas tree farm in Scotland. After coming to her senses, she’s shocked, but the idea of trekking off to Scotland and running her own business is more than appealing. And while the farm itself isn’t quite what she thought it would be, it has potential—just like the handsome pumpkin farmer next door.

Everyone makes regrettable decisions, but Leah takes
Frankie (Chicks, Rogues and Scandals)
I absolutely adore this book! I do have a real love for Christmas stories, they are like chocolate to me, I can read my fill of them and still want more and this wonderful. It is such a fabulously fun, joyful, very festive and romantic tale with all the hilarity and adorable moments that you love to see in romantic comedies – I could definitely see this made into a film. I loved the whole concept of this story, it’s completely out there original, but brings home the, message that if you truly wa ...more
Karschtl
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
4,5 Stars

The third book by Jaimie Admans I've read within a year, and so far she hasn't failed me! This one was just as adorable, cute and Christmassy as last years "It's a Wonderful Night". And again it's not only about a heroine and her love-interest, but about a community, helping each other and saving something (in the last book it was a high-street and its shops, here it is a Christmas market and basically a whole village depending on it).

I liked how Leah comes up with idea after creative
Laura Nelson (Tangents and Tissues)
I was so egg-cited to start my third Christmas-themed romance read of the year! Tell me I’m not the only one who is excited for the holly-days. What can I say? I’m a sentimental sap who is pining for all things festive. *snorts*

Sorry! I’ll stop with the puns now. Just my little homage to Noel.

*giggles*

*clears throat*

Depending on your POV, some of your best or worst decisions can be made under the influence of a glass or two of Prosecco.

Whaaa? Don’t look at me like that. We’re talking about Leah
Frenchorchidea
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a unique storyline! Never read a chicklit book taking place in a Christmas tree farm and at first I was a bit surprised but rapidly I fell in love with the book. If you want to read a book with a real romance this is the one! But don't be afraid about the word "romance" because it's not a soppy one. It's well developed. This books contains a beautiful one. This book is also very Christmassy as it takes place during the period before Christmas when people will buy their tree. I have also lea ...more
Caryn - iam.caryn
This was a good enough story for the most part, but I found it dragged a bit too much in places.
Elaine
Ever heard the terms "Buyer beware" or "too good to be true" - or watched 'Homes Under the Hammer' and been told the golden rules of buying at auction include reading the legal pack and viewing the property? Leah Griffiths certainly didn't consider any of them when she took part in an online auction and bought herself 25 acres in Scotland, complete with a dwelling. It was a little Christmas Tree Farm but she really should have looked before she pressed to buy it! When she arrives she's dishearte ...more
Marie
Jaimie Admans has done it again! I don’t know how each of her books is more amazing than the last, but they are. Snowflakes at the Little Christmas Tree Farm was charming, funny, and romantic - a total delight.

I loved Leah and Noel and found them both really relatable. I completely understand Leah’s desire to take a huge leap and change things up. I thought she was equal parts brave and crazy (in the best way possible!) for moving her entire life from London to Scotland to follow a dream that in
Ashton Reads
Sep 19, 2019 rated it liked it
This was an adorable Christmas romance! I loved that the fluff also had a sprinkle of angst, and that both Leah and Noel had shared past experiences involving grief and trust issues that they were able to overcome with one another. I will say that at times I found the amount of tree/farming information a bit dull, but it's obvious the author did her research, because it was detailed yet written in a way that was easy for someone who doesn't know the first thing about tree farming to understand. ...more
Amanda
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been a fan of Jaimie's work for a little while now. I love how she combines the dramatic with the funny. Her books leave you with a fuzzy warm feeling inside. Anyway enough of the fan girling. I couldn't wait to get hold of a copy of her latest book called 'Snowflakes At The Little Christmas Tree Farm', which was released on 9th October 2019. I had a sneaky peek at an early review copy and I thoroughly enjoyed it but more about that in a bit.
I couldn't help but take to Leah Griffiths from
Tracie Banister
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book! It was the perfect holiday read with compelling characters, a wonderfully Christmasy setting, a well-developed and captivating romance, and so much heart. The story had some lovely messages about family, community, rising to life's challenges, and rebounding from a loss. I chuckled (the tree puns are very clever!), got teary-eyed, and couldn't turn the pages fast enough to see how everything worked out for Leah, her newly acquired Christmas tree farm, and Noel ...more
Angel White
Dec 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
One night, after catching her cheating boyfriend and indulging in a few too many drinks, Leah bids on a Christmas tree farm...and wins. When she wakes the next morning it's all chaos.

Considering her boyfriend (now ex) was her boss and she exited on a rather fantastic scene..she decides the farm might be a way to start over ... until she gets there and it's nothing like she imagined.

Very cute and fun read. It took a bit for me to get into it and there is a certain tongue ring that gets way too mu
Amy Lee
Dec 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute story. It was like reading a Hallmark movie
Charanya
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!

I like this author, she writes lovely chemistry filled books in the most magical, offbeat places with even bizarre storylines. Despite the fairy tale like set up, this book is very grounded, get it? Ground like farm? Sorry I must be inheriting the string of bad farm puns and drunk tree jokes that were running the entire course of the book.

This book veers into unfamiliar territory because I cannot fathom to ever buy a farm and maintain Christmas trees so relatability is off the window w
Tammy (tales.of.tammy)
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a sucker for a Christmas story, so getting a copy of an e-arc from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review was very exciting!!! I absolutely LOVED this story!!! I had a really hard time putting it down and when I didn’t have time to be reading, all I wanted was to read this book to find out what would happen next!!!!
Noel is my newest book boyfriend. I absolutely love his character, his qualities (especially the grumpiness), and of course I love Gizmo!!! Leah was a great character, and s
Janet McCarthy
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, what's it all about?

Firstly, this has to be my favourite all time Christmas themed romance with a generous sprinkling of humour and a dollop of human angst. I didn’t want the book to end! It is a joy to read and I just couldn’t put it down because I simply had to know what was going to happen next!

Leah catches her so-called boyfriend in a compromising position with a co-worker and promptly quits her job in London. Consequently, after too many bottles of Prosecco, she gets caught up in an auc
Nessa
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Having read previous books by this author, I was very much looking forward to reading this one, her latest release.

I loved the setting and getting to know all of the characters was such a joy, all of whom were so very well written and likable.

I was literally glued to it's pages from start to finish. It was full of Christmas festive moments, with the Christmas trees and the market, plus heartwarming and entertaining, not to mention a few giggly moments throughout the story too.

Random fact abou
Jackie Wright
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We have all done regrettable things after a few drinks but in this story Leah takes it to the extremes when she bids and ends up buying a Christmas Tree Farm after a few to many glasses of Prosecco whilst trying to forget seeing her boyfriend with another woman......
The farm looks nothing like it’s pictures , it’s fallen into disrepair and Leah knows nothing about Christmas Trees apart from how to decorate them so this is going to be an uphill battle as she learns the ropes and how to grow Chris
Wendy Robey
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful Christmas read. Like a hug in a book. I loved the two main characters and Gizmo of course, plus the whole village seemed like a brilliant place to live. The idea of buying a Christmas tree farm online whilst drunk is such a great idea for a story and it’s definitely one of my new favourite festive reads.
Judy
This is a sweet romance between two lovely but somewhat broken individuals. Both of them like to watch Hallmark movies, and this book is somewhat reminiscent of that genre. I always like to read a few Christmas books during December, and this is a nice one to go along with that theme. 3.5 stars
Melinda Anders
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leah loses her parents in a car wreck. Her father had always wanted to move to Scotland and her mother loved Christmas. Leah sees an auction for a Christmas Tree Farm in Scotland and buys it. She knows nothing about trees but she moves there to start her new business. She comes into contact with the pumpkin farmer neighbor Noel first off. When he rescues her from a crying episode in her car he thinks she will go running back to London. He starts educating her on Christmas Trees and love sparks.
I
Agi
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-releases, 2019

The morning after finding her boyfriend/boss in a compromising position, Leah Griffiths wakes up not only with a huge hangover after downing few bottles of Prosecco, but also as a new owner of a Christmas Tree Farm in Scotland that she's just won on an internet auction. And paid for it. £50,000, all the money left after selling her parents' house when they died.
But hey, the farm looks lovely on the pictures, right? As she has no job in London anymore, her parents are dead and she has only one be
Janelle
Dec 09, 2019 rated it liked it
A fun holiday romance just waiting to be turned into a Hallmark movie
Rose Matthews
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great book!

I loved this book from the moment I picked it up and I didn’t want it to end. Reading about Leah and her neighbor Noel and the magic of the Christmas tree farm was inspiring. You saw how the community accepted her and helped her out just as she had helped them out. I would love to see Jamie Admans revisit this little town again and write about the characters and keeping us up to date on how their lives have been. Her writing talents are so good that it drew you into each characters
Damelapin
Dec 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
To be honest, I was expecting a bit more when I read the reviews. It was all a bit too expected
Meghan
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christmas trees and snowflakes .. the start of a great holiday book, throw in some hot chocolate and a girl who won the tree farm in an auction she bid her life savings on while drunk and you have the makings of a great holiday book! A truly enjoyable read for the holiday season! I can’t wait to enjoy more of Admans stories.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Snowflakes at Mistletoe Cottage
  • The Christmas Swap
  • Wrapped Up for Christmas
  • One Family Christmas
  • The Christmas Countdown
  • Finding Love at the Christmas Market
  • The Little Bakery of Hopes and Dreams (Rabbits Leap, #6)
  • Snowed In At Snowflake B&B
  • The Winter We Met
  • The Beekeeper's Cottage
  • A Cosy Christmas in Cornwall
  • The Tanglewood Tea Shop (Tanglewood Village #1)
  • Christmas at Lock Keeper's Cottage: The perfect uplifting festive read of love and hope for 2020
  • If Every Day Was Christmas
  • #No Filter
  • The Family
  • The New Guy
  • A Gift in December
Jaimie is a 32-year-old English-sounding Welsh girl with an awkward-to-spell name. She lives in South Wales and enjoys writing, gardening, watching horror movies, and drinking tea, although she’s seriously considering marrying her coffee machine. She loves autumn and winter, and singing songs from musicals despite the fact she’s got the voice of a dying hyena. She hates spiders, hot weather, and c ...more

News & Interviews