Start by marking “Circle in the Sand (Oceanic Dreams #3)” as Want to Read:
Circle in the Sand (Oceanic Dreams #3)

Circle in the Sand

(Oceanic Dreams #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  56 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Follow the rules. Be reliable. Don’t wear your heart on your sleeve.

Living by these words didn’t put librarian Isla Hunter any closer to the life she imagined at thirty. With her birthday in only a few days, she can’t wait to sail away on a week in the sun with her friends Asher and Charlotte. It may be just what she needs.

When an attractive woman takes a liking to Asher,
Published June 3rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Circle in the Sand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Circle in the Sand

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Circle in the Sand (Oceanic Dreams #3)
Elle's Book Blog
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Release Date: June 17, 2019
Genre: Chick Lit & Romance

Circle in the Sand is the third book in the Oceanic Dreams series but can be read as a complete standalone! As I mentioned with the previous books, I am absolutely adoring this series. I love how each book is set on a cruise ship and how it takes each character on their own adventure towards love. In this one, Tracy Krimmer shows us that sometimes love may be right under our noses. We just might not realize it until it's (almost) too late!
1.5 stars.

The h was too whiny in this story and I’m not sure if the H was a manho or not. He “chased away” all the OW over the past decade since he’d only ever loved the h, but he sure did date all of them before he chased them away. So who knows what that even meant.
Yvonne
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Isla Hunter is celebrating her thirtieth birthday in style. She’s going on a cruise with her best friends Charlotte and Asher. Since she recently broke up with her longtime boyfriend, she’s hoping this will be the perfect way to get her out of her doldrums.

Asher definitely likes to play the field as far as women go and the cruise ship is the perfect place to do that. Isla is used to Asher’s playboy ways, but this time, it’s really bothering her. She can’t figure out why, but she takes an immedi
Rachel Gilbey
Jul 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

I felt such an affinity with Isla. Like her I also went on a Caribbean cruise for my 30th birthday.

Like Isla, I also rode horses in Jamaica in my first port of call on the cruise. And we both spent the day of our 30th in Cozumel.

Although I was travelling alone and not with a gorgeous male, nor was I trying to flirt with anyone.

I am though loving this Oceanic Dreams series and the Oceanic Aphrodite cruise ship that forms the backdrop to this book.

It really is a sweet fun and flirty story
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy from the Author. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. Will Isla and Asher find love on the Oceanic Aphrodite?
Circle in the Sand by Tracy Krimmer is a lovely romance. I think that this story reinforces that sometimes love is right in front of your eyes.
Isla Hunter
Isla is our main character and only point of view. She is turning thirty, and she is going on the Oceanic Aphrodite cruise ship to celebrate with Charlo
Lola
May 19, 2019 rated it liked it
I received a free copy from the author and voluntarily reviewed it.

Circle in the Sand was a cute read and I had fun reading it. Isla and her best friends go on a cruise to celebrate Isla's birthday. When her best fired Charlotte has to cancel, it's just Isla and her friend Asher on the cruise. They aren't there for hook ups, but then Asher dares Isla to take a chance and talk with a guy and he himself meets a women too. And that makes Isla realize maybe she sees Asher as more than a friend.

This
Grant Leishman
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
Reviewed For Readers' Favorite by Grant Leishman

Circle in the Sand: Oceanic Dreams Book 3 is a novel in a romantic comedy series by Tracy Krimmer based around romance on cruise ships. Isla Hunter is a librarian, about to turn 30, who allows her two best friends, the vivacious and adventurous Charlotte and the gorgeous “player” Asher to convince her to celebrate the event by going on a cruise. Charlotte hopes the cruise will allow Isla to forget her old boyfriend, who left her a year ago, after
Isabella
I was fortunate enough to have received an advanced copy of “Circle in the Sand,” and being a big fan of Tracy Krimmer I was confident that I’d enjoy this read. This read did not disappoint!

From the beginning, I enjoyed Isla and Asher’s story. I was sad for Isla that her best friend would miss her birthday celebration, but it was easy to see that Asher would be there for her–even if that’s not what it appeared like at times. While Isla and Asher might not have been close, their chemistry was und
Allie Bock
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I totally enjoyed this book. To start with Isla and Asher were from Milwaukee. I grew up there. The description of Milwaukee and Lake Michigan were spot on. I would have disagree with Isla though. I don’t find the Lake to be beautiful. It’s grey, cold, and choppy. But that is just my opinion.

Isla and Asher had quite a journey to get from being friends to a better understanding. It was cute and was fun to read about. I connected to the characters and felt frustration with each of their problems.
Els
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Part three in the series and once again we are invited on the wonderful cruise ship for a trip.

The title fits the book perfectly, because that’s exactly what Isla and Asher did, but only realise it after they leave the ship.

This is a fun story where hidden feelings are exposed and confessions made. It’s not always easy to talk about your feelings because people are afraid that they will get hurt when the other person is not on the same wavelength. On the other hand, if you don’t speak up, you m
Glenda
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fun short read from Traci. Isla irritated me somewhat when she frequently jumped to conclusions and did not give Asher a chance but also reminded me of myself😀. Asher on the other hand was patient but maybe not quite assertive enough. They both were concerned about losing their long time friendship if the relationship did not work out so we’re reluctant to barrel ahead. I throughly enjoyed the back and forth between them as they attempted to maneuver this. Isla’s birthday was a bit of a ...more
Parisan
Meh

This was a letdown compared to the first two books of the series. None of the other characters made cameo appearances and Isla was whiny, self indulged, and annoying. This Book could have taken place anywhere because she had ZERO fun on the cruise and just chose to wallow the entire time. I’m not even sure what Asher saw in her. Also her breakup with Tim, get over it. He moved on, he wasn’t the right guy. It’s not like he died, or was abusive, or even cheated on her. He just told her the trut
Ash Lovesbooks
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Friends or More

This is book three in the Oceanic Dreams series. The main character is Isla and she is planning on taking a cruise with her two best friends to celebrate her 30th birthday.

Asher is one of her best friends and while on the vacation Isla starts to question her feelings for him. It's a friend to lovers type romance. The storyline has a limited amount of time due to it being a week-long cruise.

The characters are simple but it works for this book. Just didn't get me interested or emo
Mandie
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Oceanic Dreams series set on the cruise ship Oceanic Aphrodite. Although part of a series each book can be enjoyed as a standalone as they focus on different passengers enjoying the singles cruise.
Isla Hunter is about to go on a cruise with her best friends Charlotte and Asher… that is until Charlotte drops out at the last minute. Suddenly Isla is panicking, she has never spent so much time alone with Asher. It has always been mainly her and Charlotte or all three o
Janet Graham
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Romance on a Caribbean Cruise
This is a fun little novella. It sits right on the border of sweet and clean because it is almost neither. The plot is cute and totally unbelievable. Our heroine is turning 30 and emotionally acts like she is turning 20. Nice short read. I received this ARC book for free from the author and this is my honest review.
Regina
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another cute and fun novella in the series, and best-friends-to-lovers is one of my favorite tropes, anyway... :)
Isla and Asher made a cute couple, and Charlotte (the third musketeer in this close little posse of friends), mostly giving everyone a piece of her mind via phone, was a hoot!

Also: Mr. Feeney cameo! :D
Roxanne Smith
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Isla and Asher were a LONG time in coming!

This great friends-to-lovers story was a rough waters cruise for Isla's birthday but when Asher runs into an old school friend, Isla's green-eyed monster shows up and her own insecurities surface.
A great story that helps you believe that there is hope for everyone.
BP34
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Isla was unmarried at thirty and a librarian who always lived by the rules. This is the third book in the Oceanic Dreams Series. Isla and Asher had amazing chemistry together, it just took them both a while to recognize it. A good friends to lovers romance that was sweet and fun to read. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Pamela Devereux
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ilsa, Charlotte and Asher are set to sail away on the Oceanic, only Charlotte has bailed. How do Ilsa and Asher spend the cruise celebrating Ilsa's birthday? Not bashing her ex. It was all about fun and laughing. It was also about falling in love for Ilsa. Quick fun read!
Meaghan Royce- Love Infinity Book Blog
I enjoyed this short novella. Isla is turning 30 and plans on going on a cruise with her two best friends. One bails, so it’s just her and Asher. Asher dates many women and Isla had been with one man for 8 years before their breakup. The book is predictable but has some funny scenes.
Krista Walsh
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Great book. Very enjoyable read. I can't wait to read more about adventures in series. Light hearted and fun read
Danielle Williams
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this story. I love stories on cruise ships. You cant really run away from the other person.
Robin Dix
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Best book I have read by Tracy Krimmer. I could relate to the characters and felt they had good definition to their characters. Read in one sitting.
Jennifer Wertz
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Circle in the Sand. It is a fun, cute book. I love the cruise ship setting. I really like the characters. This is a sweet romance story.
Jacki
Jun 17, 2019 rated it liked it
What I liked:
The writing style
Part of a series: Oceanic Dreams
Standalone
HEA

I look forward to reading the other books in this series.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC.
Sapphyria
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Circle in the Sand is the third book in the Oceanic Dreams series featuring romantic comedy novellas from a wide variety of authors. With a cruise ship setting, our romantic couples have a perfect atmosphere to find love.

Isla Hunter's 30th birthday is coming up and what better way to celebrate than to take a cruise with her besties, Asher and Charlotte. When it's time to get packing for the trip, Charlotte bows out, leaving just Isla and Asher on a ship for a week. Isla knows that Asher is a lad
Holly Kerr
Aug 04, 2019
Bailey Sprow
Apr 02, 2020

• Mind Reader
  • Snowflakes and Sparks (Old Pine Cove, #1)
  • In For a Treat (Old Pine Cove, #3)
  • No More Bad Dates (High Tea, #1)
  • 1997 (90s Flashback, #2)
  • You Deserve Each Other
  • Winter in Sweetwater County (Sweetwater County, #1)
  • Love to Prove You Wrong (Old Pine Cove, #2)
  • Promise to Cherish (The Promise of Sunrise #2)
  • The Comeback
  • Overkill
  • The Wipeout Affair
  • In the Swim of Things
  • Finding Forever (Treading Water, #5)
  • Deep Dark Secrets
  • Asher (Ashes & Embers, #6)
  • Murder at Mistletoe Manor
Newsletter signup: tracykrimmer.com/newsletter

------------------------------------------------------

Tracy Krimmer loves penning chick lit and Women's Fiction as well as reading the same genre. Her passion for the written word began at a young age and her favorite place as a child was the library.

When she's not writing, she enjoys fitness, crushing candy, and napping. She lives in the Midwest with

Oceanic Dreams (8 books)
  • I Saw Him Standing There (Oceanic Dreams #1)
  • Time of My Life (Oceanic Dreams, #2)
  • I Thought It Was You (Oceanic Dreams #4)
  • I Will Follow Him (Oceanic Dreams #5)
  • Take a Chance on Me (Oceanic Dreams #6)
  • Shut Up and Dance With Me (Oceanic Dreams #7)
  • The Best of You (Oceanic Dreams, #8)

News & Interviews

Award-winning journalist Maria Hinojosa’s highly anticipated new book, Once I Was You: A Memoir of Love and Hate in a Torn America, arrives...