Start by marking “A Fallen Hero (Chronicles of Avilésor, War of the Realms #1)” as Want to Read:
A Fallen Hero (Chronicles of Avilésor, War of the Realms #1)

A Fallen Hero (Chronicles of Avilésor, War of the Realms #1)

Cato is the only true half-human, half-ghost hybrid in existence. He's powerful and unique with two divine powers instead of one.

The United States government believes he is the key to developing a devastating weapon that will give humankind an advantage when war inevitably erupts between the Human Realm and Avilésor, the Ghost Realm.

After being an unwilling test subject
Published August 7th 2018 by Sara A. Noë

To ask other readers questions about A Fallen Hero, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Fallen Hero

T.S.
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this stellar debut, the first in Chronicles of Avilésor, War of the Realms series, Noe brings forth an enthralling paranormal story that readers will find it hard to stop reading until the end.

After being an unwilling test subject in Project Alpha, Cato, a human and ghost hybrid, escapes with other test subjects. However, it becomes imperative for the fugitives to take supreme measures to protect themselves as bosses at the experiment facility and ghostly shadow guards want to capture them a
Dash Landars
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I went into this book not knowing what to expect. It just happened that the author was at the store signing books that day and I bought it on impulse.

In this case it was an absolute win. I loved this book pretty much from start to finish. The character development, world-building, pacing; everything was pretty much amazing. The author really knows how to get the reader invested in the characters— the lovable ones, the hateable ones, and especially the conflicted ones in the middle.

I have rarely
Lauren
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 // 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next one! The world was interesting, the plot compelling, and the characters were by far the best part of the book. I love me a good found family and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Full review here
Kayla Ware
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this thrilling adventure, A Fallen Hero blurs the line between science-fiction and fantasy, adding paranormal elements and beings into a war-torn world. In the first novel of the War Of The Realms series, author Sara A. Noë introduces us to a diverse set of characters, following multiple perspectives and viewpoints where the differentiation between good and evil is far from being black and white.

Cato and his surrogate "lab-family" have escaped a government facility where they were being hel
Emjay
Jul 01, 2019
Natalie Martin
Apr 05, 2019
Bairhett Hutchens
Jun 15, 2019
Sara A.
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kayla Ware