Start by marking “Gigi (The Black Sentinels MC Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Gigi (The Black Sentinels MC Series Book 2)

Gigi (The Black Sentinels MC Series Book 2)

When a troubled girl meets a self-assured prospect, the end result can only be love, drama, and heartbreak for all.

"Mine."
"Yours."
The vow should have been unbreakable.
Gigi Livingston is a broken girl, praying she lives long enough to graduate so she can run away and escape the brutality of her brother and his demons.
A chance encounter with a b
Published May 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Gigi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gigi

Start your review of Gigi (The Black Sentinels MC Series Book 2)
Jan
A raw and emotional story, brilliantly written with fervour by Victoria Johns

I was immediately thrust into the world of Gigi, a young girl living in fear of her brother, a young girl that endures far too much sadness in her young life than any girl should at her age and a young girl with determination and bravery.

Gigi has been subject to verbal and physical abuse for most of her life from her brother and is counting down the days until she turns eighteen, finishes school and each day she lives
Louise  O
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gigi is book 2 of the Black Sentinels MC series, John’s is a new to me author I was looking forward to reading this new MC series; I haven’t read book 1 but I will be going back to discover Wolf and Angels story.

Gigi was living day by day; her mother was her number 1 priority and making sure she stayed off her brothers’ radar when he got into one of his moods; which ended up being everyday lately. When trying to help her mother Gigi meets Gears; when he reaches out to help, she final
Nikki
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*Read as part of KU*
Well well well I think I may just want Gears all to myself!
So this had a slightly different take of an MC read but it showed some kick as ladies throughout and made the story so much more.
Gigi doesnt have a simple life... she is stuck at home living in hell with a brother she tries to avoid at all costs.. youd think she would just leave but nothing is so simple as she cant leave her mum behind.
Her life takes an unexpected turn when her breaks down one day when Gears stops
Lesley Robson
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
All I can say is when these bikers fall they fall hard no matter what the circumstances and Gears is no exception. He fell and fell hard for Gigi, a girl in desperate need of help and escape from a situation she was in and she found that with Gears only her happiness was short lived and she has to leave. Fast forward 10 yrs and she is back in the hell hole she escaped from all those years ago. How will Gears take the news that she is back, Will the ghost of her past come back to haunt her. With ...more
Joan Clark
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m not usually a fan of MC books, however, I really enjoyed the first book so thought I’d give this one a try as well. I wasn’t disappointed. The love between these two characters could literally be felt leaping off the pages. The suspense and hardship had my heart breaking and stuttering constantly. This author has proven to have a real aptitude for drawing you into these characters and keeping you there. I couldn’t wait to see what would happen and now I can’t believe it’s really over. This b ...more
Joan Clark
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kari Hansen
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gigi has endured a terrible home life and all she wants to do is finish school so that she and her mother can escape the situation. She wasn’t prepared for Gears, a bike that she should have been scared of but instead he gave her happiness and made her feel protected. Faced with an impossible choice she chooses to leave breaking both her and Gears hearts in the process.

Ten years later she is back needing help from Gears once again. Gears is no longer the prospect that he once was, bu
Suzie
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Cow.... what an emotional read this turned out to be. My heart broke for Gigi and the life she had to endure in order to survive, I cheered her on when she stood up for herself and was way too excited when she found a bit of happiness. Yes I was that person who was right in that book alongside her totally caught up in her life and I loved every minute of it -good and bad.
Lauren Dempster
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Gigi so much, shes a strong character who faces so much but still rallies hard to protect those around her. The story made me wince and cry then shout what?!?!?! Such a brilliant book, it pulled me right in and I couldn't put it down. I really enjoy Victoria's writing style and look forward to reading the next in the series.
Lisa Louise
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved Angel and couldn't wait for this but i was not expecting this book to have me in tears.

What Gigi went through at the beginning of the story broke my heart and i cried for her, god i wanted to kill her brother.

An amazing read.
Laurie Gyd
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet MC Romance

Firstly, never judge someone by appearance and secondly, you learn your lessons on the way up the mountain, not when you’re stood at the top. This is Griffin(Gears), and Gigi’s story of finding each other and holding on.
Kimberley Newman
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant book 2!

Loved this book. I went through so many emotions whilst reading. Really gets you hooked! Definitely read book 1 first. Which I loved and I was a little unsure about book 2, but I was proven wrong and though this was even better!
Cathy Prevette
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!

Enjoyed both books, no cliffhangers, HE A. First time reading this author's book. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
CYNDY
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW...completely loved this book!
Kaye Springett
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book and love this new author I’m so glad I found her if you love MC books you have to read Angle #1 & #2 Gigi MC from the woman’s point of view
Kia Bunby
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Book 2 in this MC series and loved it as much as the first!!!!
Great storyline, great characters and a great ending! What more can you ask for?!?!
Aurelie Gordio
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG what a raw and emotional story.

Gigi is strong even with everything she is going through. Her brother is the worst one.
She stays for her mom and has to take all her brother’s abuse. She isn’t leaving the life a nearly 18 years old woman should.

Gears and the MC is a strong world. I love their family. They don’t stay aback, they think before acting but they will always be there.

I love how Gigi has a safe place with Gears and his family. How he tries his best to help her the best
Cynthia patino
Heather Ross
May 24, 2019
Karen Anderson
May 14, 2019

• Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • The Devil's Angels MC
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #1)
  • Love, Loyalty & Mayhem: A Motorcycle Club Romance Anthology
  • Prospect (The Kings of Retributon MC #7)
  • Copper (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 1)
  • Lethal (The Disciples #1)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC Book 5)
  • Judge (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 2)
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 2 - Axel
  • Wrecked & Reclaimed (Sacred Sinners MC- Texas Chapter #5)
  • Saige: Renegade Vipers MC
  • Craving Rose (The Aces' Sons, #5)
  • Revenge (Reckless Renegades MC, #1)
  • Roan (The Henchmen MC, #17)
  • Taking Her Down (Savage Brothers Second Generation #1)
  • The Rebel of Raleigh High (Raleigh Rebels #1)
  • Savior (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs Book 3)