Start by marking “The Revenge Plan” as Want to Read:

The Revenge Plan

After I caught my boyfriend cheating, I tried to be mature about it with an amicable split. But he took his retaliation too far, and I have officially had enough. No more Miss Nice Haven.

No one is allowed to lie to me, betray, embarrass, and devastate me, fill me with self-doubt, or put my future at risk, and expect to get away with it. He is going to feel my wrath.

Enter
Published April 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Revenge Plan, please sign up.
Ericka Michel I really hope that too, they're like so perfect for each other

Start your review of The Revenge Plan
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

”You can’t fix me. No one can. Only I can find my way back to the light”
“Well…”
I glanced around the kitchen before coming back to shrug at her once more. ”Then I’ll just stay with you in the dark and keep you company until you do.”

”THE REVENGE PLAN” is the latest installment of the ”Forbidden Men” series by Linda Kage and I’m wondering why I haven’t read all of the books yet. I absolutely loved ”Price of a Kiss” and couldn’t believe
Kiki
Christy

photo 0D6004B9-1859-40EF-9734-9A60E2763FE1_zpsq9fkydba.png

I love Linda Kage’s books so much, and I couldn’t wait to get back into her ‘Forbidden Men’ series. Haven, the heroine of this story, is the daughter of Sarah and Brandt. Their book was one of my favorites of that series so I was so excited to jump into this one. Though it wasn’t my favorite of hers, I still enjoyed it.

The Revenge Plan starts out with Haven catching her boyfriend of three years cheating on her with her roommate. It’s an ugly scene and she runs straight into Wick.
Wendy
4,5

I really love Linda Kage's Forbidden Men series and when I started this book, I had no idea that this was a spin-off of sorts. You see Haven is Sarah and Brandt's daughter, and damn if that fact doesn't make me giddy like a little girl !!!!

giddy like a little girl gif - Google zoeken

I loved Sarah and Brandt, they were awesome and I can honestly say that Haven definitely inherited their wonderful traits. She sure as hell is just as strong...well, Sarah might be a tad bit stronger :P

But that is nothing compared to Wick's traits. OMG, I lov
~♡AB♡~
I absolutely love Linda Kage and since this is a spin off from my favourite Forbidden Men series I just had to read this as soon as it was released.

Wick is a 'Beta' male and I suppose I'd describe Haven as a pretty strong female lead. For me, it was a great dynamic and I loved these 2 together ❤️

When Haven finds herself homeless after being cheated on, the pair end up as roommates and a friendship begins.

Roomates to friends to lovers, a new adult college sports romance that was such an entertai
Melanie (mells_view)
Not rating this one, because I skimmed the majority of it.

It’s extremely long. Extremely predictable after a certain point. If you like long and drawn out combined with slow burn, then you will definitely enjoy this read. I however didn’t feel the connection between the characters, so I wasn’t invested enough. If you like the characters after the first 10 chapters, then you will probably love this book. The voices of the dialogue and inner monologue just started to irk me around chapter 12, so I
Jacob Proffitt
At about a quarter in, I'm done. This book has the weakest idea of sprucing up flashbacks, ever, and they paint Wick really, really poorly. The stupid flashback gimmick is to have a different, but obviously parallel story (like it's marching band instead of football team, for example). Only the "Henry" sections are so ploddingly written and the Henry character is such a naïve and gormless idiot that I cringe every time I get to another one of these stupendously bad expository maunderings. This p ...more
• Jodi Bibliophile •
Apr 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
I can't wait to read this book! from the blurb it's totes my cuppa and also it's Linda Freaking Kage. Enough said.
Carmen Rae
So I am a really huge fan of Linda's Forbidden Men series. Like obsessively fan girl kind of fan. But with everything going on in my life I somehow missed this book sneaking up on me. But as I sat down and read the first chapter I knew it and I was stressing out that I had already read it somehow until I realised it was a teaser in a previous read and my little goldfish brain clued in to how obsessed I had been over that teaser way way back when that I still remembered it almost word for word a ...more
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤

Er mahhh GHHHEERRDDD I love Linda. Was this her best? No. That belongs to Price of a Kiss (MASON!!!!). But-at worst-I know when I pick up one of her books, I'm going to get a beautiful, amazing, sometimes-but-not-always tortured male lead, a lot of unnecessary (yet I need and crave it from THIS author?) drama, and a lot of dialogue that will crack me up because...really? Lol. Yeah, no. Convos don't really happen like that....but I dig them so hard.

And Wick?? My God. The PERFECT BBF. AND-the way
itsmeesahara❤️
2.5 ⭐⭐✨
Harper & Wick

So here I am excited to read a full novel from one of the kids in the Forbidden Men Series. After reading The Price of Mason I was really curious on what's going on with their lives.

And now we get to meet Harper which I didn't like much. I really understand wanting to be independent but the way she was adamant about it didn't sit well with me. I also didn't like her OTT reactions 😕. I was really looking forward to her revenge, but got disappointed til the ver
Dilek VT
May 15, 2019 marked it as lost-interest
I lost interest in this book after reading Kiki's review:

And I also learnt that the book is 519 pages, full of one drama after another.
AJ
2 heartbroken stars

I wanted to love this book. I wanted to love it so much! I was so excited when I heard that Linda Kage had a new book coming out, and when I learned that it was a spin-off from the Forbidden Men series, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. I was so ready to fall in love with it, but it just didn’t work for me. There was so much about it that didn’t work, and I feel like it was a marathon to even finished it (at 500+ pages, that’s not far off), but finish it I did and now I n
Brittany Hively
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah! I loved this book. Love it!

I love books that have a huge family built throughout a series and then you meet more and more. While this is a standalone, we do meet the daughter of one of the beloved Forbidden Series couples, Brandt and Sarah!

This book was beautiful and at times crazy and hilarious. I love, love, love characters whose passion comes off the pages and you can feel Wick's passion. I also love women who don't let others push them around and take life by the horns, even if it's ha
Antonella
Jun 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
I could but I refuse to hate - read this book.

Not even the moment when she learns that (view spoiler)

["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>
Nour
Jun 14, 2019 rated it did not like it
To be completely honest, when I finished this I decided 2 stars would be a fitting rating, however now that I'm reviewing it and doing a little more thinking about it, I don't feel like it deserves even a fraction beyond 1 star.

First off let me get the writing out of the way. It was dull, very melodramatic, and extremely over the top. The 3 POVs also were very similar in tone and even in phrasing at times they were basically the same voice. And I feel like the author didn't think the whole Henry
Sharon
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book, Sarah and Brandts story was my favourite of all the Forbidden Men, so getting to read their daughters story was excellent. So many moments when i wanted to yell at characters about what they were doing or saying, and holding my breath hoping things weren't all about to go horribly wrong. Such a great read, already looking forward to the next one.
Kate R
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
*4.5 stars*
Well, this is not what I expected at all, in the best way! This was my first book by the author and I went in thinking I knew what was going to happen from the blurb, but honestly, the book became so much more emotional and moving than I had thought. I couldn’t put the book down at all. I stayed up way too late so I could finish it in one sitting. It’s a super slow burn college romance with a bit of a roommates to more trope.

Haven walks in on her boyfriend with her roommate, and imme
Sakorn
May 01, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5🌟

I don't know how to write this review.

I love the forbidden men series beyond anything. Linda Kage became my most favourite authors of all time. And I waited 6 months for this book to come out.

When I read the teaser in Price of Mason I just knew I had to read this. I just knew it was going to be epic.

And then I finally got the book. I cleared my whole day to just sit back and read this book without any interruptions. I...was loving it so much I was overjoyed. I couldn't wait to finish it and
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelly
I knew within minutes of starting this book that I was going to love the heck out of it. Something about the writing hit all my sweet spots - engaging me, intriguing me, and making me feel part of the story. Despite the fact that this was a new-to-me author, and despite the fact that books centered around "revenge" are such a hit-or-miss thing for me - once I devoured that first page, there was no turning back.

I am happy to say that this was not the "revenge plan" I thought I might be getting. A
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Karen
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So you are thinking that this is some straightforward college themed story and you'd be right...it is actually two stories intertwined with us learning something from both about taking chances, powering through, and even no bake cookies.

It's a very entertaining read. At the end you want to clap because you are satisfied 😉.
Quirky Omega
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not as forbidden or emotionally charged as the previous books in the series, but it was still a fabulously enjoyable read. Time well spent.
Annie's reading corner
Copy provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review

I need to say that I love the cover, it's the kind of cover that I find myself drawn to.
I kind of feel that the title is not very accurate here, I mean, technically it wasn't like a major revenge plan, so... I don't know.
I truly have mix feelings about the whole plot. I loved Wick in those first chapters, he seemed so protective and bad-ass at the same time, and he kind of was throughout the book, but in some cases, he was so... weak.
Stef Styles
May 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
Good start, well for a cheesy romance at least. As the story progresses Haven become a increasingly pathetic, selfish and contradictory character. While Wick is a doormat who continuously get trampled by Haven's need for revenge. Cannon was unnecessarily a dickhead practically the whole time, even though it came from a place of concern, it was annoying. Nicholl was the worse bad boyfriend I've seen in a book, I didn't take him seriously at all, his motives made no sense to me. And Izzy... Lord i ...more
Shelly Bell
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’d give this book 6 stars if I could. How could I have forgotten how much I love the Forbidden Men series? Reading about Haven, Sarah and Brandt’s daughter, was amazing and I hope to read more of this generation!
Eleni-Revekka
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I sooooo loved this book!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Shyralf
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! Hopeless Henry, ahhh so adorable. Great story!
Izzy
Nov 30, 2019 marked it as to-read
Marked it as to-read and then realised this was Linda Kage?!?!?!! Now it's to-to-read!!! (I don't make sense, I'm sorry)
Treena
3 to 3.5 Stars

I loved some parts but during other times, this story, these characters got me so frustrated.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Thoroughly Whipped
  • Can You Keep a Secret ?
  • Jock Road (Jock Hard, #3)
  • The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)
  • For the Love of English
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)
  • Marriage for One
  • Never Got Over You
  • All Grown Up
  • I Hate You
  • The Locker Room
  • Perfectly Adequate
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Things We Never Said (Hart's Boardwalk, #3)
  • This Is Wild (This is, #2)
  • Skipped a Beat (Love, Hate, Rock-n-Roll, #2)
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
Linda writes romance fiction from YA to adult, contemporary to fantasy. Most Kage stories lean more toward the lighter, funner side with a couple meaningful moments thrown in that center around love and hope. Focuses more on entertainment value and emotional impact than realism. She likes the drama and crazy, over-the-top plots that make you cry then laugh, get mad then sigh happily.

Published sin