Start by marking “Fame” as Want to Read:
Fame

Fame

It's been five years since Jenna divorced me. She's everywhere in my mind, yet, nowhere in my reality.

Still, I wear my wedding band around my neck, reminding myself the magnitude of what I've lost, because when she left, she took everything.

I see her down the sidewalk, I promised no contact, but it's fate we're here at the same time. I follow her and take my chances, as I
Published May 14th 2019 by Amazon Digital Editions

To ask other readers questions about Fame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fame

Start your review of Fame
Jennifer D.
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a heart-wrenching tale of second chances! I felt every emotion along with the characters. I am not always a fan of books that go back and forth between past and present but it was really well done by the author. I was hooked from the beginning and couldn't put it down until the end. I found myself totally invested in Mark and Jenna's story and was rooting for them and their happily ever after - which they did find but it was a hard fought HEA.

I look forward to more books from RJ Rome!

I
Britney Chavez
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I got this as an ARC in exchange for an honest view.
This is also my first book by R.J. Rome.

I will say I was a little shocked at how many chapters there are in this book BUT it wasn’t that bad. I got it done in a day hehe.

Fame: A Love Story, is heartbreakingly good! Man does this one pull the heart strings. I thought the flashbacks between each chapter was gonna be confusing but it wasn’t. It felt like I was reliving the past with the characters!

The chemistry between Mark and Jenna can be felt
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
I really went into this book with no expectations and finished it loving it! The story is written both in current time as well as flashbacks, and it’s the flashbacks that really make this storyline and give us the understanding of the present time writing. Jenna meets Mark as a teenager as she sings backup for his band while she tries to make it in the music industry. The flashbacks provide insight into the rocky start the two had in meeting, then dating, and later marriage. Present time shows ...more
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
*Life got in the way - that’s why my reading dates are so far apart.*

This book!!! I love a good rockstar romance and oh goodness does this give you that and so much more! I’ve never read from this author but I loved the blurb so much I couldn’t help but want to read it!

I have to say that Mark and Jenna are some hot messes!! I loved some of the supporting characters Jamie, Lily and Max... I grew quite attached and cried when they hurt. Cried when they were happy...a lot of crying for me. Jenna
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
I had the honor to Beta read this book and I can tell you that this story will suck you in from beginning to end.

I loved how we get the back and forth from past to present with Jenna and Mark's story because we at least know how it all starts and how it all ends eventually.

A true book about second chances. The chemistry between Mark and Jenna is undeniably strong no matter what happens with them throughout the years. They fell for each other from the moment they met and even though they had many
Lym Cruz
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

This book was very interesting and kept my interest until the end. Jenna p, the main character, has major issues that I won’t spoil. And those problems are consuming her daily. She knows what her problem is and how to fix it but knowing and actually doing are two different things.

I enjoyed how the author gave us chapters of her past and present that way the reader is able to follow her journey and emphasize with her. What I wasn’t so crazy about were the very short chapters.

Then we
Athena
4 STARS

Full review to come
Tina's Books
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this as an arc. I didn't like the back and forth with the dates but it works for this book and the timeline. This isn't the authors fault as it fits the story. I just personally don't like when books or movies jump back and forth between timelines. For these reasons I gave it 4 stars

Now for the good stuff. I loved this book from beginning to end. This book gives the history of the characters so you understand how they think, what they feel and why they feel the way they do.

I felt
Catherine Edward
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I went into this story without any expectation. I like second chance romances and this slowly wormed its way into my heart. This emotional read go back and forth between the past and present of the characters and it was like watching a movie.

Mark and Jenna was divorced, but when they meet after five years, they realize they still hold feelings for each other. But the past is not easy to face. My heart hurt every time Mark and Jenna met, so much love hidden. I'm glad how the story worked out for
Maggie McGuinness
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fame: a love story is full of passion, angst and heart-wrenching moments. It's an intense read that keeps you turning the pages to see if these two mixed-up characters who clearly love each other can ever sort things out. I wasn't a fan of the short chapters combined with the narrative jumping back and forth in time, as I found this interrupted the flow of the story for me. Perhaps this could have been reduced to some extent with longer sections set in each time period. The book was a really ...more
Jennifer Charlinski
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FAME is a powerful exploration of the ups and downs associated with becoming a world-renowned celebrity. Jenna is a relatable character caught in the throes of passion and Rome keeps the reader guessing whether her true passion is on the stage she performs on or in the arms of her lover. I enjoyed the bounce between the past and present day as there were lots of associations made between the two. It's interesting to see how one's life cycles. This easy read flows seamlessly and the writer made ...more
Jillian James
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful, emotional story

I loved reading about Jenna and Mark’s story! The story is dual pov as well as moving between the past and the present, but it only took a chapter or two to get used to and it ended up working well for the story.
I loved that it was gritty and real and dealt with some tough and emotional issues. The author handled them beautifully and respectfully and I was sucked i to the story and the angst.
A beautiful romance and an epic love story!
Taryn Sloane
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this book! Full of highs and lows, drama and romance, Fame has it all! You will grow attached to Mark and Jenna and will root for them until the end. Grab some tissues, because you are going to need them! Pick this book up and you won't put it down until you finish it. I promise you!
Emma Johnston
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a beautiful and realistic telling of second chances.

I felt every emotion throughout Mark and Jenna's story. A definite 5 star must read for all the second chance romance lovers out there!
Johanna
A T
added it
Hayley Maddox
R.J. Rome
May 14, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Monique
Carolina León
Bianca Emerson
Ana Georgievska
Dec 09, 2019
I love Alpha Male...: .99 cents sale!!! Contemporary Romance 1 17 Jul 04, 2019 07:43PM
Smut Book Club: .99 cents sale!!! Contemporary Romance 1 5 Jul 04, 2019 07:37PM
I love Alpha Male...: ARC - Contemporary Romance 2 41 Jun 13, 2019 06:33PM
Smut Book Club: ARC - Contemporary Romance 7 19 Jun 03, 2019 04:25PM

• Part of Us (Part of Me Book 3)
  • Seven Year Itch
  • What Do You Regret? (What Do You, #2)
  • Mine Forever: A Young Adult Romance
  • The Dugout
  • Fractured Heart (LUV Academy #1)
  • His
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • Rejected (Imperfectly Perfect, #2)
  • Defying Gravity
  • Cold Hearted Baller
  • All I Want Is A Kiss
  • Beautiful Collision
  • Torch
  • Part of You (Part of Me #2)
  • Part Of Me (Part Of Me, #1)
  • Where the Little Birds Go
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)