Start by marking “My Mommy Likes” as Want to Read:
My Mommy Likes

My Mommy Likes

A humorous child's point of view of what Mommy likes to eat. Enjoy!

As always Learn with Learn books have alternating pages of simple and complex text for a child who is learning to read or repeat phrases. The books are filled with fun and expression. The child won't realize they are learning to read. Learn with Learn, because confidence matters.
Published April 2nd 2019 by Amabel Books

To ask other readers questions about My Mommy Likes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Mommy Likes

Start your review of My Mommy Likes
Lori C
May 27, 2020 rated it liked it
A lovely illustration style.
Pam
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
Delightful story told from a child's perspective. This is a shared read book - Adults read the page on the left; young readers read the one on the right.
The child narrator shares all about the foods Mommy likes and how she likes them - licked by the dog, hidden in the couch, etc.
Plenty of humor for adults and kids.
Margo Dill
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Funny book

This is a cute book that my daughter and I read together. The illustrations are cute and well done. I am not sure young children would understand the humor of a Mommy who ate all this stuff the book says she does but my 9 yr old got it!
Barbara Ann
Jun 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is written for toddlers and preschoolers. The author uses a unique approach to reading. The full text is presented on the left side, while repetitive text beginning with the words I like is shown on the right. This approach allows the young child to familiarize herself with the words to participate in reading aloud.

It is also a good tool to teach a young child the names of common foods and the ingredients used in making them. The author includes healthy doses of humor in her story. Mom
Hyacinth
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
How can a book be cute and gross and funny at the same time? The innocence of a child is so adorable but they can be very keen too. The dropping the food and eating it from the couch cushions or floor just made my mouth water in not a good way, and the dog licking the lollipop...my word! I am almost scared to read this to my grandgifts. I don't want them to get any ideas.
Joan
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fun and silly story

Fun, cute, silly story for children. They’ll either think it’s great or perfect. Mommies know everything. And they apparently love to have help eating their food.
Renee
Jun 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A cute and cheeky book

It’s great for parents to read to kids, then kids to read the next page to learn sight words.

The story is a bit cheeky and a bit gross, just the way little kids like it! Recommended for 3+, or 5+ to help you read.
Aimee Wheatley
Jun 01, 2020 rated it liked it
I like lollipops!

I like lollipops! My favorite part of the book was the ice cream. That’s it! Reviewed by Sasha, age 5
Ashley Turner
Jun 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Not to bad

Great for little ones just beginning to learn to read . Very nice color . Had to really enlarge to read on kindle fire
Ruth Adu-Boahen
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So cute and funny

I found this book so funny and adorable. A great way to start a conversation with children about their likes and dislikes.
LillyC
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This little book is brilliant, I love it

I wasn't expecting to like this book this much but I loved it. Will want to read it every night for my daughter. Thank you
hinaa qureshi
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My daughter liked it

I liked when it said they fall on the floor and mum eats them. Also when his mum like to eat jelly beans from the sofa.
Virginia
Jun 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adorbs

Its so cute, the persepective of the child on what mommy loves and what moms do (and put up with!) because of their unconditional love for their children:)
Koreen
May 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent art work.
Deborah Kim
Sep 02, 2020 rated it liked it
It’s a kids book but kids won’t fully get this humor. Just made me depressed. 🤣
Inka
Jul 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i love this book as a mommie!

this is hilarious! wish there was therapy for this kind of parenthood! it is awesome being a mom. so glad to eat *all* those things.
Paul Do

• Squish Squeeze and Smash
  • Silly Fluffy Barking Jumping Wet-Nosed Dog Book
  • Goldy the Puppy and the Missing Socks
  • The Tent Mouse and the RV Mouse
  • Save the Ocean (Save the Earth, #1)
  • Mama Loves You Always
  • Where Is My Little Dog? (Where is... #4)
  • Eddie The World's Greatest Creature
  • The Tantrum Monster
  • This Book Is Alive! (Living Book 1)
  • The Night the Monsters Came
  • The Adventures Of Sam The Speedy Sloth (Book 2): Playtime In the Rainforest
  • I Dreamed You
  • The Refuge
  • The Slug Prince
  • Bird Hugs
  • Never Let A Dinosaur Scribble!

News & Interviews