Start by marking “Truck Got Stuck” as Want to Read:
Truck Got Stuck

Truck Got Stuck

Truck Got Stuck by Jenny Lee Learn is about a convoy trucks getting stuck in the snow. But who will save everyone?

Experienced readers read begin while early readers are encouraged to read or repeat the simpler repetitive text on alternating pages. Learn with Learn. Because learning to read should be JOYful!
Published April 3rd 2019 by Amabel Books

To ask other readers questions about Truck Got Stuck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Truck Got Stuck

Start your review of Truck Got Stuck
Michael Sahd
Apr 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Having read this on the Kindle Paperwhite, I feel that my son and I missed out the opportunity to see the colors in this story (at least, I assume the book had colors). Otherwise, this was a nice children's book.

The color sight words in the book stood out, and I assume would have been the color that identified with the word if I had been reading it on a colorized device (e.g. the red truck, blue truck, yellow tractor, etc.). The story flowed well, and my son seemed excited by the outcome of each
Gina Briganti
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute little story that will show my granddaughter a glimpse of what it's like to live where it snows a lot. Growing up in north Texas does not give her this perspective, you know? The learn aspect of the story includes colors, numbers, problem solving, and that Mom can and often does, save the day.
Grady
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun and learning – ‘from both sides now’

Canadian author Jenny Lee Learn is not only a fine writer, she is also provides the remarkably fine illustrations for her uniquely presented books for early readers – ages 3 – 6 – in a manner that challenges while encourages children to learn to read.
Winter is the perfect time to present this book to youngsters as the story is about snow – and more snow. The concept of providing two phases of the story side by side – the easy one for the child and the mor
ElizrdbthSpeaks
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i'm new to JLL's writing but i do think it is interesting take ... if you are use to books on the kindle ... the flip ...so u read your kindle in landscape style but then these 2 books i did check out give even smaller .. get out your magnifying glass, 'cause they are hard to see ... with my big kid eyes ... even with my glasses. but so cute!! cool ... love the truck one more ... i did see the duck read as well. i think it was way cool. illustrations.
Katja
Sep 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book tells the story of several trucks of different colours that get stuck in the snow, but finally Mom saves the day. The illustrations look like coloring book pictures that were colored in crayons. Children could learn their colors in the book, although the text may be a little wordy for children that still need to learn their colors.
Topher Colin
Dec 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
formatting is awful on the kindle. it uses the new UI amazon has... unfortunately you can't put it into landscape mode AND swipe to advance pages, you have to flip back and forth. which is annoying... or you can just leave it in portrait mode and swipe to advance, but not actually see the text at a readable scale. so, 1 star until author/amazon fix their issues.
Sandi
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a huge chuckle

When I grabbed this book it was because my grandson loves trucks. But I didn't expect to laugh so hard.
Thank you for a wonderful story time with my sweet grandson
Courtney
Dec 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
Okay

My children absolutely adore this book. Reading literature is so important to the development of a child's mind, and I cannot think of thing I would rather do then sit down to read to them in the evenings. Imagination and growth are so vital in those so young.
Glenita Wilson
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My 5 year old son enjoyed this book. It reinforces colours using different types of vehicles. A good book to capture a boy's interest.
Karen Riley
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very good story

This story was very cute. My nephew Aiden thought your book was awesome to read. We really enjoyed reading the book together.
Angie Thompson
Okay--that was cute! The repetition was well done, and the story was fun. Haven't tried it on my nieces and nephews yet, but I can already imagine their giggles. :D
Elena
rated it did not like it
Nov 11, 2019
GIVEAWAY 1 1 Apr 07, 2019 04:51AM

• My T-Rex Has A Toothache
  • My Pteranodon Has A Sneeze - Childrens Picture Book
  • My Triceratops Won't Wash
  • I Love You—But You Drive Me Crazy!
  • I've Only Got Three Hands:: Teach Your Children to Keep Their Room Clean (Bedtimes Story Fiction Children's Picture Book Book 2)
  • Isadorn the Unicorn and the Sloppy Dragon
  • Surf's Up, Dude!
  • I'm A Big Brother Now
  • The Stubborn Unicorn: (Fantasy Books For Kids, Ages 3 5, Children's Picture Books)
  • Let's Play Tennis! (Sammy Bird Series)
  • It's Not Easy Being a Princess
  • It's Magic Time!
  • If only I wasn't Lonely!
  • Ninja for a Day
  • My Brontosaur Has Vanished
  • My Sister Is a Monster: Funny Story on Big Brother and New Baby Sister How He Sees Her; Sibling Book for Children
  • Never Let A Unicorn Meet A Reindeer!
  • My Superhero Day